It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Same Dream with wierd man

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 03:13 PM
link   
is there anything else you can describe about it? like the surroundings?

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 03:22 AM
link   
In a mountain range in Israel near a town/city a man will appear on top of the mountains. I get the dates 2007 or 2027, it wasnt too clear. This man will be called the 2nd Messiah.

The red army will build in China, Russia will aid them in the building of the "Red Army".

Ive seen a city in America, New York, and in a place or street linked with the number "23" will be a building in rubble, destroyed by something i dont know.

For the supervolcano, i feel 2006 or 2007 will be the time we shall see it.

[edit on 14-4-2005 by infinite]

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 12:23 PM
link   
More about the war was seen in my dream. Its a horrific event that will take place. Nothing like the world has ever seen.

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 06:46 PM
link   
this summary sounds like a few of the dreams I had. If you dont mind me picking your brain for a bit........what all are you seeing? You say war, but what exactly are you seeing, and how are you viewing it? For example, are you watching a bunch of people blowing each other up, or are you in the dream seeing a smokey area with a red hue to it and people walking around with guns? THis may sound odd, but do you recall smelling anything? The building that was in ruins, were there people living there...you know, with the trash can fires and such?

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Its like watching a film with someone explaining to you what you are seeing. Thats how i know its a war and the details surrounding it

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 07:54 AM
link   
The new pope will be replaced *either he steps down or dies* november 8th 2005. I was told it in the dream. Also, i was told to "look harder" by a man in my dream, which i have no idea to what it means.

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 11:25 AM
link   
was the man who said this the same man that has been in all your dreams?

My first thought on the "look harder" part is that there is more in your dreams than you think. You might just be paying attention to what you see as the most important parts when there is something else that you are supposed to be picking up on. For example, you are paying attention to the big picture....the war. There might be something else happening in the background that might be more important. Maybe it is a person, a place, a time period, something someone says. Try to think of every detail. Pick it apart and write down everything, then see how you feel about each part of it. Also write down any thoughts you might have in your dream. Make sure you write down the first thought that comes to you. Do not rethink anything. No matter how corney your thought or feeling may sound, write it down. It is kind of like putting a puzzle together. But first you need to put all the pieces in front of you.

Good luck.

[edit on 24-4-2005 by mrsdudara]

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 05:33 AM
link   
ive been thinking hard about my dreams, go over the post i made about all the details, and still i cant find the answer. I dont know what im looking for, a date,time, place,etc? so many different answers but only one right one...grrr....

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
In a mountain range in Israel near a town/city a man will appear on top of the mountains. I get the dates 2007 or 2027, it wasnt too clear. This man will be called the 2nd Messiah.

Have you ever read anything by Seth? In particular Seth Speaks, channelled and authored by Jane Roberts.

Anyways... according to Seth, the next messiah or as he puts it: "the third" person (John the Baptist and Jesus being the other two ) making up the "Christ Entity" will appear in this century and will have established his position in the world by 2075. The book was written in 1971 and I just finished reading it a few weeks ago, perhaps there is a connection of some sort.

Make of it what you will!

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Just thought I'd stick my nose in and ask if anything new had come up lately?

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 04:37 PM
link   
"42:77:37:12"

This is just my thinking (and not based on anything else):

42: == months until halfway point of tribulation
77:37:12 == days/minutes/seconds until beginning of 7-yr tribulation

...so, maybe it's a countdown until the "abomination of desolation" occurs, putting the actual beginning of the tribulation period starting on or about August 16, 2005 (depending on the date/time of your dream in which you were shown this number).

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Hmm I'm not really into this whole dream premonition thing as I believe it's all internal pyschological stuff but I guess I'll tell you my disturbing dream I had the other day, it seems to fit in sortof with the theme of Death and Distruction. It was fairly short and I woke right after it in a cold sweat...

I had a Dream where I let a bunch of Attractive White people into my house and I was flirting with this increadible blond woman, when they took their Jackets off(it was Winter) it turned out they were Nazi's. Not Neo-Nazi's but Nazi's in futuristic uniforms, when I realized this in the Dream I mowed them all down with a P90 that just happened to appear in my hand, and after that a burst of White Light happened(sort of like a Nuke dropping) and I woke up. I have no idea what it means and I had forgotten it until I read this thread. Oh yeah the house I was in was MY house not my Parents where I'm living now, and it was in a very upscale neighborhood in Toronto.

I don't think it was a premonition or anything but who knows, I am always open to being proven wrong but in my experience most predictions/prophecies turn out to be false. I really hope it's just my sometimes troubled psyche, prolly due to the fact I just quit smoking heh. I personally hope none of the stuff in this thread comes true but with the laws of statistics and human nature being what it is, something like what happened above will most likely happen sooner or later.

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Hello everyone, this is my first post, I was previously a lurker but decided to sign up.

With my greetings aside I shall get to the point.

Infinite, I must say I find reading about your dream/vision experiences to be very, very interesting and I thankyou for sharing them.

Concerning your prediction of a war involving a Red Army, this is a generic term that is given to China's People's Liberation Army.

I think you said that they are aided by Russia. This is not the first time I have heard of a prediction/vision involving Russia and China supporting each other in a war. 2 people, one called Psychicmind and another called Psychicschool predict the same in two threads on this same forum...leading to WW3.

Concerning the Volcano eruption vision in America you had, I have to say that the the thing that sprung to my mind was the volcano under Yellowstone Park.

It is said by scientists that if it erupts, it will decimate North America and Europe with volcanic ash and block out the sun.

It erupts on a reported timescale.

Again, according to scientists, it is due to erupt, and could do at anytime.

You said you saw balls of flame plunging to the ground....this could be debris from a Volcanic eruption?

I have a knack of picking up vibes of other people I meet, I always have been, but I must say that for the past two weeks I have been seized by a feeling, or vibe of something of a gigantic scale happening, something quite frankly, that I sense is something that is going to be well and truly horrific on a global scale that may well affect us all.

I don't know what it is, but it's there, and it's either happened and we don't know about it yet, or it's going to happen.

The feeling I get from this horrible 'vibe' that I have picked up, is that it is inevitable, we can't stop it, and it's either going to happen and we know when it happens, or it already has and we will soon learn about it.

I can't give a date, because it's just a feeling of impending 'happening' I get.

It could be days, weeks, years or even hours I don't know, But.....it's like whatever it is, the wheels are already in motion, it's too late, what's done is done, it's inevitable and is going to happen, or already has.

Sometime it feels like it's happened and it's not obvious to us fully, that it is a trigger for events that will be hideous.

Other times it feels like it's going to happen, it's not quite happened yet.

Also, I have noticed how strange people are acting in the street...they seem jittery and frightened...as if they know it too, but can't put their finger on it.

Sorry for rambling and waffling, but my feeling of dread may correspond to what you are seeing in your visions, but I don't know, because I don't what I'm sensing but it's horrifying.

Thanks for your time.

[edit on 3-6-2005 by Regensturm]

[edit on 3-6-2005 by Regensturm]

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 09:19 AM
link   
ive been VERY busy, so im sorry for not keeping updates

Brief update:

assassination attempt will be made on the pope (i hope this doesn't happen cause im Catholic)

September 2005 will go down in history as Black September

an attack will be made on Parliament (UK government in otherwords)

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Infinite,

I just came across your thread today and was very interested in your ongoing dreams. I have been a lucid dreamer since I was a child and have taught myself to keep a notepad next to the bed. I also keep a dream journal to document my dreams as sometimes it is interesting to go back and notice paterns and what my emotional/mental state was at a given time.

I usually have two types of dreams - the everyday, 'normal' types I forget as soon as I awake and the lucid ones, which I can only describe as watching a film, but with much more clarity and vivid visuals and sensations like smell, taste, touch and emotional depth. I usually remember these intact (like a film) but it helps to write them down as soon as I'm up, as I sometimes forget the little details. It is my experience that these little details are what make dreams important.

Also these vivid film-like dreams are different from the normal dreams as I am often disturbed by them when I wake. Depending on the dream it can range from a nagging sense of something not being right to outright headaches, depression and anxiety.

On a few occasions these lucid dreams have been like premonitions and there was a time in my teens when I hated to sleep for fear of dreaming. I also didn't like to listen to the news or read newspapers because I felt I was going to go crazy from the sometimes prophetic quality of my dreams. Nothing was ever completely clear - for example, a horrible dream about a child abducted and hidden away in th basement never brought along with it any addresses or other form of identifying anything. I was allowed to 'see' the dream but not able to help and that took a long time to come to terms with.

And before anyone asks I never dream any lotto numbers
It was more like things happen at the same time as I am dreaming them (thus the next day newspaper fear). I remember mudslides in India and Mexico. I have dreamed of fires, floods, wars, earthquakes, abductions and death of people I know. This has been a constant throughout my life, but as these things don't always happen and I don't always dream them, I do have long periods where I don't dream anything. Sometimes years go by with nothing at all. But when they do start up my friends and family start to get worried.

As I get older I don't dream as much. So obviously the few lucid dreams I have, are the ones I tend to pay attention to.

The reason I wanted to reply to you is:

1. I know that dreaming like this often feels like a burden. But you may be helping people or at least informing them about something.

2. I don't think there is much you can do about it. For some reason you seem to have connected to something, so try in the dream if you can, to look around and notice the smaller, less evident things. This takes a little practice and control.

3. Write down every single thing as soon as you wake - even if you remember it exactly and think you will for a long time. Write it down and try not to leave out any details, no matter how minor. This, like most things, is something you have to practice. It may help trigger something later on. Also, remember voices and sounds, these are sometimes important. I used to have a dream where I would wake up and repeat the same thing over and over again. It never made any sense. Writing it down helped as it was the name of a close friend's nickname spelled backwards. That friend was going through a hard time and was quite ill, but he hadn't told anyone. Sometimes our subconscious mind can act in strange, puzzle-like ways we don't understand.

4. Your dreams seem to be something very special. Bad or good, it is also something that is unique and happening to you for a reason. I can't say what it is, but there is a reason or you wouldn't be having them night after night.

I wish you luck and hope that you can talk to people here and maybe friends and loved ones as I think you probably need to feel you aren't going crazy. I hope you continue sharing them with us as well. I have heard from some people I know who don't usualy dream that they've been having 'End of the World' type dreams. This has to mean something.

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

The red army will build in China, Russia will aid them in the building of the "Red Army".

Ive seen a city in America, New York, and in a place or street linked with the number "23" will be a building in rubble, destroyed by something i dont know.

For the supervolcano, i feel 2006 or 2007 will be the time we shall see it.

holy man well all I have to say is that the date July 7th 2007 has been on my mind for a while as an earth changing event so either the Messiah or that supervolcano will happen and the rain of fire is most likly an asteroid shower (also can you remember if it was overcast?) and the man is either god or an angel, and the message this must come to pass the burning mountain is also in the book of revelations as well as the rain of fire.

you dreams are verry close to my visions they seem to fill in the blanks and offer an explination as to what I was seeing and when I had these visions I always had a sense of peace like it was all for a greater good.

and as for this one the assassination attempt on the pope I don't see why this one would be any different since every pope so far has had an attempt on his life also the freemasons/iluminati are always trying to kill the pope the mason are run by the iluminati and have been enemies of the catholic church for hundreds of years so they will probably try again.

[edit on 8/9/2005 by Salanthus]

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Infinite, I am freaked out by this thread because of the dreams I've been having for years now, one in particular.
Dream goes like this:
First I am in my home, everything seems normal. Then suddenly the world goes dark, and I see red balls of light falling down and exploding upon impact (is this what you see too?). It is not meteors or some kind of solid thing, it is difficult to describe, they look like orbs of red light. I look up and I see very strange airplanes, they are not like the ones we have now. There is someone standing next to me who is saying "this must happen, this is how it must be".
Several times he mentioned "red army".

In my dream I am not scared at all, I believe this person and I just observe the destruction.

Sometimes I see cities destroyed, lots of dead people, flooded cities and these red orbs hitting the water causing huge explosions and big waves.

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 10:58 AM
link   
im thinking about what to do now...if i should post what ive seen lately to be honest, its very detailed......and chilling

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 11:57 AM
link   
please post it or u2u it to me cause I wanna know what you saw to see if it lines up with other things I have seen.

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 06:58 PM
link   
It's up to you Infinate. They are your dreams/visions. Do you think you are seeing these things for yourself or do you think you are seeing them to warn others? You have made us even more curious, so I am sure we all want to read about it. I know I would. By the way, how are you dealing with your dreams? I know some can get on with their lives while it overwhelms others to the point they cant function, and their minds are always trying to put the puzzel together and figure out what to do next.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join