It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Same Dream with wierd man

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I just wanted to say thank you for posting this. Please do not let anyone's riddicule keep you from posting. I have been informed of the samething you saw in your dream. I know who the 3 countries are, and I cannot believe that the govt.s have not figured it out yet. I pray they do something before it happens. I know this is what we see for the future, but I have to believe that one person, one word or action can change everything. My children saw the second comming. SO that gives me hope that God will gather us up like a theif in the night before our world turns into a burning hell.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Im going to say something , the man in the hood saying he is your inner self or you know inside who he is , its your desire to help but are confused where to get started although your conscious mind may be thinking you know what exactly will help and you want to , some fears lie in you getting involve like you are missing something , you think you must have to do the job right.

You are also being shown those things to come that shall test you steel and faith , If I remeber right we have alot of the same beliefs , so you will understand when I say you are going to be there in the before hand to bring some of those lost out of damnation , there is no medical or humanitarian aid issue implied its a job that is for souls and hearts , and those you see are not actually physically dead but spiritualy......

You are being shown these things so you can over come your boundries as the time of these events are drawing near, it is know by the man in the robe you are not totally and freely pursing this path and you are being nudged

[edit on 24/2/2005 by drbryankkruta]

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrsdudara
I just wanted to say thank you for posting this. Please do not let anyone's riddicule keep you from posting. I have been informed of the samething you saw in your dream. I know who the 3 countries are, and I cannot believe that the govt.s have not figured it out yet. I pray they do something before it happens. I know this is what we see for the future, but I have to believe that one person, one word or action can change everything. My children saw the second comming. SO that gives me hope that God will gather us up like a theif in the night before our world turns into a burning hell.

thank you,
i never let anyone riddicule me from posting

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 05:39 AM
link   
They have continued to bring more information towards me, i have forseen some tragic events that will take place. Ive seen war with North Korea, that will take place during the summer time of this year, conflict between Israel and Iran, which will suck in the whole world. We are in trouble times, as the guide has told me in my dreams.

What has to be the most worrying is a volcanic eruption that will take place in America. its a super explosion that the world has never seen before, it will be an act of God.

The guide continues to show me, i will explain more when i see them.

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Very interesting dream infinite. Keep us informed as you get more information. War with N. Korea this year eh? Well I guess we'll see how this turns out and if this does start you have a good indication of weather or not the rest of the dream will come true.

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 09:06 AM
link   
WOW!!!!!!!!!

About a year ago I saw a war in the summer time with N. Korea. We had to live on one of my relatives farms. The only way of hearing what was going on in the war was by a battery opperated radio. Then I saw a plane full of our millitary men land in what I understood as N. Korea. It was a surprise because everyone thought they were going to Iran. When they landed, it was at an abandoned base. Realy run down. As they were comming out of the hanger (or whatever it is called) I saw there was this tall grass (at the rear of the plane). In front of the plane was a kind of run down small building. There were men (the enemy) hiding in tall grass about one hundred yards infront of the building. They shot at the plane. A few men had made it out of the plane before it exploded and ran into the tall grasses (tall brown grass kind of like tall hay) They were the only ones who survived.

I saw the supervolcano too. It happened in the middle of some mountains? I saw it from above kind of like I was standing in a glass room on a cliff. It started as this red glowing smoke that had lightning in it. The smoke didnt rise, it kind of expanded on the ground. I was told by my guid that this was going to happen and needed to happen, and would happen in America. I understood what it ment, and found it peacefull. I understood that it was going to be very bad, but afterwards everything would be wonderful. Everything I prayed for as a child. Peace and living like the Natives......with the land instead of aginst it. Then my dream changed. I was in the house I live in now (this housing addition did not exist when I had this dream). I came up from the basement with my children. There was smoke everywhere, and a red tint to the sky. I could hear planes above. I saw that there was nothing left of the houses except their foundations and stairs. There were men with a band on their arm going around, helping us out and directing us where to go. Not many survived.

I do not know the order or time when these things will happen though. I would have bet everything it would have been last summer.

Did your guide tell you it would be this summer, or did you just see it happen in the summer?

[edit on 12-4-2005 by mrsdudara]

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Did your guide tell you it would be this summer, or did you just see it happen in the summer?

He just said
"the summer months will bleed"....im not sure when the volcanic explosion would happen. Hopefully more will be explained to me.

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Just though of something else. Debates dream would fit into this time line.

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Just though of something else. Debates dream would fit into this time line.

was shocking, is that certain dreams on ATS seem to time in with eachother, debates dream is interesting too and links in with mine.

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Don't want to tie up your thread with my nonsense, but I actually asked our pastor this week what he knew about dreams. He referred me to his wife and said that she was an expert in that area. She said that my dream was definitely about me since I was in it, and that odd events aren't always literal. They could represent a change or a dramatic event.

When she finally asked for the exact details and I explained it to her, she had surprised look on her face. I think it actually caught her off guard, the fact that things were literally happening as I saw them earlier. Then she asked what the bad part was at the end (I hadn't gotten to that yet) and I think she was expecting a personal problem. She had this look like "Oh! wow!" She did find it interesting that the dream didn't frighten me. Said that any dream God gave you wouldn't cause fear.

I'm still hoping to contribute it to bad pizza, but I haven't found cause to doubt it yet. Yours on the other hand would be harder to ignore. At least mine's not reoccurring.

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Iran will basically join in a war against Israel, Syria will also been already involved in the war. Israel will fall to civil war and the area surrounding it will fall into totally choas. America will try and play the hero, and work hard to keep the peace, but will fail. The middle east is about to fall into totally choas.....

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 01:22 PM
link   
You could be seeing the Grim Reaper, the sower of death. I have had dreams that have had someone like that in them and soon after a tragedy happens. I guess you are special because you connect with death person, a lot better than running from him. If it really is what it sounds like then our future is lookng dark.

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by jrod
You could be seeing the Grim Reaper, the sower of death. I have had dreams that have had someone like that in them and soon after a tragedy happens. I guess you are special because you connect with death person, a lot better than running from him. If it really is what it sounds like then our future is lookng dark.

im not sure if its death,
ive never thought about it before, but it really doesnt seem like death to me.

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Maybe not, but if its not just your imagination then the figure has to has to be some sort of spiritual figure and there has to be a reason why you keep having dreams like that.

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by jrod
Maybe not, but if its not just your imagination then the figure has to has to be some sort of spiritual figure and there has to be a reason why you keep having dreams like that.

I dont know why i keep having these dreams, its a burden i wish not to carry anymore.

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Sorry It's such a burden for you, but we do find it interesting what you dream about. Now go back to sleep, and find out more!

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by dbates
Sorry It's such a burden for you, but we do find it interesting what you dream about. Now go back to sleep, and find out more!

lol thanx

really, i hope im totally wrong and my dreams are stuff that can be prevented...i really hope

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I wish this stuff could be prevented, but some things are ment to happen. Maybe these dreams are ment to give us hope. It is easier to get through bad times when you know what is going to happen, and how good it will be when it is all over. That way we never loose faith.

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 06:59 AM
link   

I wish this stuff could be prevented, but some things are ment to happen. Maybe these dreams are ment to give us hope. It is easier to get through bad times when you know what is going to happen, and how good it will be when it is all over. That way we never loose faith.

maybe, but in my dream last night i was told that the "red army" is ready to march forward...dont know what that means.

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 02:14 PM
link   
things i have foreseen in my latest dream;

1) Great fire in my home town of Canterbury
2) March of the "red army"
3) war

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join