It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Same Dream with wierd man

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I keep having this weird dream where i meet a man who is covered in a hood type of thing, like Monk clothing, but he is not a monk. We walk along the desert and i keep asking "who are you?" and the answer is always "Look inside yourself, you already know"
WTF????

Then, we walk through cites around the world, one time, i walked around destroyed New York and saw the destruction of Israel. When i wake up, i am like WTF.

Weird, eh?

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Try this site out: www.dreammoods.com...

It might give you some help as to what your dreams mean.

Just look up words or things that appeared in your dream and see if they have any meaning.

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thaumaturgus
Try this site out: www.dreammoods.com...

It might give you some help as to what your dreams mean.

Just look up words or things that appeared in your dream and see if they have any meaning.

Ok thanx for that

im reading up now

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
i keep asking "who are you?" and the answer is always "Look inside yourself, you already know"
WTF????

So let us know who this guy is. What is he trying to show you by showing you destroyed cities?

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 10:27 AM
link   
According to this site, to see a monk type figure is;

To see a monk in your dream, signifies devotion and faith.

To dream that you are a monk, signifies illness and personal loss. On a positive note, it may also symbolize spiritual enlightenment.

im just confused really,

What is he trying to show you by showing you destroyed cities?

i really dont know to be honest

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 10:54 AM
link   
That dream is odd indeed. I once dreamed that I was a samurai that was impaled by another samurai. Of course then came death and in reality was a searing pain where I had been impaled. At first I had thought that the dream was the cause of the pain, but that couldn't be. It was not the dream that was the source of the pain, rather the pain that was the source of the dream. But according to Dream Moods Dictionary my dream had a possible meaning which fit quite well with what was going on at the time of the dream.

I am sorry if it did not help you out very much, dreams are rather strange things and these odd sites (nothing against odd sites) sometimes don't have all the answers. None the less the site I gave you includes many odd words that most people would not expect to find in such a dictionary. For example....

Dream Moods Dictionary

Destruction

To dream about mass destruction, suggests that there is some chaos occurring in your life. Things may not be going the way you want it to. Perhaps the choices your are making are self-destructive.

City

To see a city in your dream, signifies a sense of community and your social environment. To dream that you are in a deserted city or that you feel alienated from the activity of the city, then it suggests that you feel rejected by those around you.

To see a city in ruins, denotes that you are neglecting your social relationships and allowing them to deteriorate.

Desert

To dream that you are walking through a desert, signifies loss and misfortune. You may be suffering from an attack on your reputation. Deserts are also symbolic of barrenness, loneliness and feelings of isolation and hopelessness.

Hood

To see a hood in your dream, signifies that you are hiding and cowering from a person or situation. Consider also the saying, "having the hood pulled over your eyes".

Cloak

To dream that you are wearing a cloak, signifies the need for security, warmth and the feeling of being well protected. It may also mean that you are trying to cover-up or hide something.

If see a torn or ragged cloak in your dream, signifies a separation between you and a friend or lover.

Question

To question something in your dream, signifies your suspicions toward a love one.

To ask a question in your dream, foretells that you will strive to attain the truth.

To be questioned in a dream, denotes that you will be unfairly dealt with.

But really, what can we do but speculate on what the dream really means. It could be an interpretation of something taken from your life (do you feel depressed?), a prophecy perhaps? Or maybe just a bunch of garbled
. In the end though, the only one that will really know what the dream truly means is you. Search for answers and maybe they will come. Until then, good luck (you might need it).

Edit-

Edit- Added some extra meanings

[edit on 12/30/2004 by Thaumaturgus]

[edit on 12/30/2004 by Thaumaturgus]

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Well i have been like depressed for four years, but im truely happy now with my girlfriend, so its not depression. I dont think its some sort of "predictions".

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 10:14 AM
link   
last night i dreamt i was sitting on statue of liberty, damage from something i dont know and below, Parts of New York were on fire. I asked the hooded man, who i refer to as "guide" in the dreams to explain to me why this is happening. His reply was "it has to" and i asked how it happens and he just pointed to the sky, fireballs (dont know what, i couldnt tell) started raining down.

Then, it got kinda scary. i was taken to some place that contained troops and they were killing people inside a prison like place. The screams were horrible to hear and the things i saw were awful. Then i appeared back at the Statue of Liberty were i just watched the sky fall.

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Wow! This is getting really creepy. Sounds like something I've read before somewhere in revelation about the stars falling from the sky like figs falling from a shaken fig tree. I mentioned earlier about a dream I had in 2003 about something falling down and destroying Dallas. In one reply on that thread someone else said that they had a similar dream.

Now note the dream that vegemite had about a tsunami in Maryland. Funny that he picked a date between now and 2008 and I picked 2006. Are these dreams warnings? Time will tell I guess.

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by dbates
Wow! This is getting really creepy. Sounds like something I've read before somewhere in revelation about the stars falling from the sky like figs falling from a shaken fig tree. I mentioned earlier about a dream I had in 2003 about something falling down and destroying Dallas. In one reply on that thread someone else said that they had a similar dream.

Now note the dream that vegemite had about a tsunami in Maryland. Funny that he picked a date between now and 2008 and I picked 2006. Are these dreams warnings? Time will tell I guess.

its getting kinda freaky now...
Our three dreams have the same kind of theme about destruction.
Lets hope its just a dream...

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 07:01 AM
link   
**Update**

Dreams have got very, really, detailed and odd. I had a dream with the guide who showed me a large armies fighting and huge explosions. The sky fell dark because man destroyed the world
i was in Japan with the guide and felt the ground shake so voilently that it felt so real. The guide said we were heading for war
the dreams have got so bad that i am scared to sleep at night...

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Do you get any sense of time? When is all this taking place?

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Do you get any sense of time? When is all this taking place?

i saw some number thing, that was set out like this;

42:77:37:12 (last number was counting down sort of thing)

i have no idea what it means, but if you want me to take a wild stab, it felt no longer then two years. So in a two year period.

[edit on 6-1-2005 by infinite]

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Much of what this site says (mostly the bible codes) is a bunch of hooey but when you mentioned within two years... Well you'll know when you check it out anyway. I don't know how much it will apply but at least you know it's out there.

Clock Countdown

[edit on 1/6/2005 by Thaumaturgus]

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Infinite, is nothing to be afraid at, dreaming with the end of times is something that we all experience one time or another, due to the way we are brought up and the believes that are taught to us since childhood.

I had see destruction and war in my dreams, is nothing weird the end of man kind will come in the way of war, that is not new but when this is to happened is what keep us dreaming about it.

Now perhaps omens about imminent war can be a premonition and those type of dreams can happened earlier and sometimes in our life time also with the catastrophic even of the earthquake and the tsunami lots of people will dream about more of that type of destruction in the next year o so.

Just keep a diary of your dreams so you can put all the pieces of the puzzle together and be able to make sense of your dreams messages like that you will be able to separate an omen or premonition from a typical end of times dreams.

Good luck.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thaumaturgus
Much of what this site says (mostly the bible codes) is a bunch of hooey but when you mentioned within two years... Well you'll know when you check it out anyway. I don't know how much it will apply but at least you know it's out there.

Clock Countdown

[edit on 1/6/2005 by Thaumaturgus]

thank you Thaumaturgus.
Last night dream contained natural disasters in Japan, mainly earthquakes on a large scale.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I ran into this the other day and thougt it was at least an interesting read. Maybe you've seen it before. Earthquakes in Japan were mentioned here as well.

full story
Reprinted from: Living Water, Vol 1X, Number 2, April-May-June Issue 1969.

The man who wrote this was a personal friend of the publisher at the time. The article is given as he wrote it in 1937, in boyish handwriting. He had fallen from a horse at age 17 and for days he had a concussion. During this period of time a continuing dream came night after night. It was as though he were viewing a tremendous earthquake and inundation in California and other parts of the world.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
"Look inside yourself, you already know"
WTF????

Then, we walk through cites around the world, one time, i walked around destroyed New York and saw the destruction of Israel. When i wake up, i am like WTF.

Weird, eh?

Ok, lets start at the top. the weird guy, if you think back hard enough to when you were a little one you will probably remember him. In dreams or an imaginary friend, he is that someone you always knew was watching out for you. concidering how he told you, He is probably trying to jog your memory, you probably had dreams/visions as a kid. He is your guide, guardian angel how ever you want to put it.

as for your dreams, I dont have much time now so I am going to skip around a bit:

as for the destruction of Israel typical bad war followed by yellow smoke bombs that kill most everyone off?

I mentioned earlier about a dream I had in 2003 about something falling down and destroying Dallas. In one reply on that thread someone else said that they had a similar dream.

That'd be me.

Now all these dreams could be bunk, but I seriously doubt it. Too many are having these dreams and the #1 thing that makes them different is that if you ignore them or try not to have them, the "guide will get involved" I have never seen a case when a "guide" got involved to show you something that didnt come true. He/she is there to help us and prepare us so that we will make it when times get tough. The bible talks about it. There is a definate difference in these dreams. When you wake up, from that point on, you dont doubt them. It is not the whole "if this were to happen" it is this is going to happen. It is the certinaty of these "dreams" that drives us to talk to others about them. There is no if.

My 8 year old had all the dreams that you talked about (not the one we spoke of dbates, that was me), and so have many others including me. NOw, half of it he didnt understand like the whole yellow smoke bomb thing and why would people try to knock down the statue of liberty. but he knows that every night he dreams and it comes true the next day. So when he has these dreams, he lets me know.

One that gets me though is (let me know if you've seen it please) is the flying dinosaur bird. I know that sounds crazy I thought so too, until my son woke up the same night and told me his dream and it was the exact same as mine. What this world looks like living in the rubble of destroyed buildings and looking up at the night sky and watching a dino bird (dont know dinos well so if there are different kinds you got me) fly over, but it was so real and gracefull. If the rest of the dream hadnt been so powerful then I would have blown it off (not to mention my son seeing it too on the same night)

eeks kids are destroying the house gotta go cant wait to hear more about your dreams.

[edit on 7-1-2005 by mrsdudara]

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 04:30 PM
link   
**update**

Me and the guide were walking along a place, ruin city, and we were basically walking a sea of dead bodies. The smell was horrible and there must of been hundreds and thousands of dead bodies. Then i was taken before the event and screams were heard with fireballs falling from the sky (fireballs is the only way i can describe it), someone was screaming the "end is here".

The destruction was beyond words. Nothing we have ever seen. The guide left me with chilling words.....

"When the three days of darkness come, so will the death, terror and destruction"

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 07:16 AM
link   
They have started up again.
I saw lines of marching troops, they ethnic look was asian and they were marching into a country and took control. My guide in the dream, same man as always, called them the "Red Army", have no idea what that means, and he said they were allowed to build over time and no one knew they were going to attack.

The "Red Army" will be made up of about 3-4 nations, it starts off with 3 but they aid Iran in the middle east and Iran joins the army. The war, which i saw in the dream, is nothing we have ever seen. The killing that took place is hard to describe due to the large scale killings that took place. The population of the world will be effected.

In the dream, it was explained, that everything i saw in the dreams happens after the death of Ariel Sharon.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join