It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nazi gold train 'found in Poland'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

Those 2 men who found the gold are wanting a 10% finders fee or they will not give the government the location of the train.

While I agree that they were not a part of collecting / pillaging / taking / stealing etc etc and argument can be made that it belongs to people who were unfortunate enough to be alive when Hitler was doing his William the conqueror bit. If it can be verified as authentic and from the Nazis then it needs to go back to survivors who were affected.

To me it comes across as receiving stolen property and considering what was occurring at that time its putting it mildly.

just my 2 cents.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 07:51 AM
link   
i'm thinking
old proverb

Finders Keepers
Losers weepers...

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I am less intrigued by what will happen to the loot now... And more interested in how on earth a train goes missing for 70 years in a country as small as Poland?!

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Not to derail (no pun intended) the thread, but while reading this I can't help but think of all the stories of "Germany Wants Its Gold Back" popping up over the years.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I would have taken as many gems as I could fit in the trunk of my car, and then reported the rest of it and tried to get the finder's fee. Though I doubt anyone would get the finder's fee in this case. "Sure guy! Here's your 900 million dollars! Have fun!"

You can't just want into bank with a bar of gold and cash it in. But gems? Sell one here to a jewelry store, sell off another one there to a pawn shop. Just every once in a while when you need some cash. If anyone asks, it fell off a necklace. Or one of your rings. Happens all the time.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: peskyhumans
I would have taken as many gems as I could fit in the trunk of my car, and then reported the rest of it and tried to get the finder's fee. Though I doubt anyone would get the finder's fee in this case. "Sure guy! Here's your 900 million dollars! Have fun!"

You can't just want into bank with a bar of gold and cash it in. But gems? Sell one here to a jewelry store, sell off another one there to a pawn shop. Just every once in a while when you need some cash. If anyone asks, it fell off a necklace. Or one of your rings. Happens all the time.

I would say it is HIGHLY likely they did take some from the train already, if they really did find it.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   
this could have big conseqenses for the history...
besides gold / jewelry art... perhaps the amber room...also weapons !

weapons.... likely not mausers ore so ...moore the secret weapons the nazi's had...

ther might be an vril be onboard....!

remember general Kammler and the Vril ladies were missing after the war...
and who shall claim the treasures??????????

U.S Russia Israel Germany...............
wow... it is an world war worthy
P?S wat about possible documents!!! that could be really hard stuff
escaped from operation "PAPERCLIP"
edit on 20-8-2015 by ressiv because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   
From what I read they will only let the army has-mat teams in first. So the story now ends with a train found in a tunnel with nothing aboard. I would take out myself if there's really anything there

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blackmarketeer

Two people in Poland say they may have found a Nazi train rumoured to be full of gold, gems and guns that disappeared in World War Two, Polish media say.

The train is believed to have gone missing near what is now the Polish city of Wroclaw as Soviet forces approached in 1945.

A law firm in south-west Poland says it has been contacted by two men who have discovered the armoured train.

Nazi gold train 'found in Poland'

The Polish source (wiadomosciwalbrzyskie.pl) states the train may have up "300 tonnes of gold on board," and be worth up to 9 Billion in US dollars. No confirmation that anything has been found however. The two men are trying to get an official agreement from the city that they are due their 10% finders fee before revealing where the train is. Lots of speculation going on...

10% finder's fee is such B-S. Now if it were 90% FF...then that would be a different story altogether. I wouldn't report the find for a crumb of the pie.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   
just my thinking ! the secret services are making overtime now...
watch the cargo planes increasing the common month'sa reply to: mikell

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: Rocker2013

Those 2 men who found the gold are wanting a 10% finders fee or they will not give the government the location of the train.

While I agree that they were not a part of collecting / pillaging / taking / stealing etc etc and argument can be made that it belongs to people who were unfortunate enough to be alive when Hitler was doing his William the conqueror bit. If it can be verified as authentic and from the Nazis then it needs to go back to survivors who were affected.

To me it comes across as receiving stolen property and considering what was occurring at that time its putting it mildly.

just my 2 cents.

I would take as much as I could at first BEFORE making a claim of such discovery....especially if there were some expensive jews which cannot be replaced, unlike gold.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   
the finders know the are hunted all over the world now....only if it was to silence them...:-)
so putting an legal claim to it is moore ore less an ensurancy act.
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   
lolll the item was just on Dutch MSM...
an so called expert told it was very unlikely it could be tru... lollll
the game has started already for the great cover-UP hihi

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   
imagin...an train tunnel through an mountain ....make an parralel tunnel next to it ....with an railtrack big enouch to hide an big train.. make an temporary point to the new tunnel...
after the train is in... close the rail traject couse an collapsing of the tunnel and reconstrackt the wall....
simply as it could be....no-one would ever find the hidden train.....unless you know were to look for !a reply to: Rikora

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   
look in old maps witch rail connections were created by the germans..
find the railtracks through tunnels...
look in old archives wich were closed at the end -day's of the war...
walk through those tunnels and look for anomaly's
ore use radar of sonar equipment...
note:
Such qantaty s of goods could only be secretly transported by trains.... lorry's -trucks would run to much in the pickture
and the risk of discouvery was to big...

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

So you have no problem in profiting off of stolen property I'm assuming?

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soapusmaximus
a reply to: charlyv

I wonder how it was hidden, and if anyone ever came back for any of the treasures on the sly?

You can bet the blokes who found it have stashed what they can, just in case........

That's right ! We found 15 gold bars...

- HHmm odd, I'm only counting 12 here guys.

Yep ! That's what we said, we found 12 gold bars....

LOL

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

you would be right IF the gold would be returned to the owners... BUT how would the do it???
the cost would be much moore than the value of an single golden ring...
so WHO is stealing inventualy

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: smirkley
There are many abandon and hidden train tracks in the US. I dont know that you could hide a train though. But the Nazi's were pretty good at hiding their tracks. Cant wait for Antartica to melt out. Might be some cool stuff there too.

Lots of cool stuff there already!!!!

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   
lolll admiral Bird already tryed once! a reply to: pikestaff

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join