It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Presidential Candidate "Deez Nuts" Surges In Polls

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   

The endemic corruption, crony capitalism, rampant regulatory capture, and licentious logrolling that many voters have come to associate with the American political process has created a deep-seated desire for change and if there are two names which most certainly do not portend a break from business as usual inside the Beltway they are "Bush" and "Clinton." Indeed, the prospect that America will once again be faced with a choice that really isn’t a choice by being compelled to choose between two candidates from Washington’s political aristocracy has only served to boost Trump’s appeal.

All of the above certainly seems to suggest that America is fully prepared to accept and embrace the candidacy of those who promise anything but the political status quo, which, we imagine helps to explain why the dark horse candidate "Deez Nuts" is now polling at 9% in North Carolina...

Breaking down the polling data, it looks like 9% of voters who chose Mitt Romney in 2012 would go with Deez Nuts in 2016 while an astonishing 25% of voters who voted for someone other than Obama or Romney would prefer Nuts over Clinton or Trump. Most of Nuts' support looks to come from the center of the policitcal spectrum and when broken down by gender, men seem to have a more favorable view of Nuts than women. When it comes to age, voters 18-29 were far more likely to have a favorable view of Nuts although surprisingly, when Nuts is pitted against Trump and Clinton, a shocking 15% of voters 30-45 say they would choose Nuts.
www.zerohedge.com...

The sentiment of voting for anyone but the candidates available isn't new in America (see the video clip below). But, it's really hit rock bottom now as far as I'm concerned and the polling results mentioned above prove that. Whoever is doing those polls must be able to sense it. How else could they come up with the idea of seeing how well "Deez Nuts" could do versus some of the other candidates?

www.youtube.com...

I think you could pick a random person from many different professions in America (doctors, politicians, university teachers, maybe even lawyers) and they'd be a better presidential candidate than people like Clinton and Trump. The polling numbers for "Deez Nuts" proves that to me. A good number of Americans will take anything over the crap that's being shoved down their throats.

I think it's reached the point where Americans should be ashamed of themselves and their country. Perhaps national politics in America have always been a puppet show to some extent but at least the puppets of old were somewhat respectable. It could just be a further sign of the plunge that the world is in towards a completely retarded state as portrayed in the film "Idiocracy."

www.youtube.com...

We may be past the point of no return as a race. Sliding down into an abyss that most don't realize we're in but I think it's clear to some. And the issues are monumental as was explored in the following thread:

If the world has collectively gone insane, how would we know?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Whether it's global mass insanity that we're facing as a race or simply global retardation, I don't even think the difference matters at this point because it all seems irreversible, at least to me. I know that point of view won't be welcomed by the "We create our own reality" crowd but the burden of proof is on them to show that their belief system is correct. I've never seen them prove anything concerning their belief system.

Regardless of any of that, we have to face a situation where apparently millions of Americans think that the unknown, 'dark horse candidate' "Deez Nuts" is the best choice for the presidency based on the polls mentioned above.

"None of the above" would be an even better choice in my opinion.
edit on 19-8-2015 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Sorry I'm still trying to understand who "Deez Nuts" is or is this a prank? Seriously though.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: amsterdamn87
Sorry I'm still trying to understand who "Deez Nuts" is or is this a prank? Seriously though.

Google and giggle. This is seriously chuckleworthy.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I am deez nutz and i approve this message.
Has a ring to it.....

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
I am deez nutz and i approve this message.
Has a ring to it.....

Don't talk about nuts and rings at the same time...please.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Is he a left nut or right nut?
edit on 19-8-2015 by khnum because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

So after Scrobama we can look forward to Deez Nutz
Richard Head and John Bohner.

We're skrewed!
edit on Rpm81915v50201500000055 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Thanks! Occaisionally someone brings some fun to this screwy politicial process with the scumbag politicians and delusional supporters.

Appreciate the laugh.

cj6

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I'd vote for Deez Nuts over Trumpster any day

(post by NeoSpace removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   
North Carolina? .. Sounds about right

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: NeoSpace
Obama dindu nuffin, the Trumpster should call Obama and tell him to swing on deez nuts.

Seriously though I think Idiocracy was supposed to be a warning not a comedy.

Odd and sad, I did too.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   

I promised that I would try to behave a little better and here you post something like this.

Well, all I can say is that I hope he has a flat-tax plan and does something to eliminate the high costs of health insurance.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   
S&F, solely for the Brewsters Millions reference

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Deez Nuts for President!!!

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

So after Scrobama we can look forward to Deez Nutz
Richard Head and John Bohner.

We're skrewed!

Scro bama looks foward to Deez...nutz...but Ric..hard.. and john bohn.. er are coming so were skrewed right?

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Ashirah

My boss came in laughing about Deez nutz.. I was like wtf is going on.. My universe is getting screwy again.. Hadn't heard deez nuts in years..
gawd I thought he was joking..

Wowzas son.

edit on 20-8-2015 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Where is "The Rent Is Too D*** High" candidate. He is really needed now...

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Where is "The Rent Is Too D*** High" candidate. He is really needed now...

behind deez nutz!!

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Deez Nuts for Pres!

I like it!

Perhaps this should be Dezz Nuts campaign theme!

Not bad for a 15 year old.

Maybe in a few decades we will see Deez Nuts again!

top topics

join