It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is There Evidence for Evolution? Show it to us.

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer
a reply to: cooperton

For one, the lack of human bones in the fossil record, in the same layers we find dinosaur bones.

Humans and Dinosaurs #1

Humans and Dinosaurs #2

Human Footprint found in Permian ("Dinosaur era") layer

Here's more: www.ancient-hebrew.org...

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Meh. I myself have already discussed the Zapata track with you in one of your old threads. None of that is conclusive whatsoever and is easily explained. Show me the tons of irrefutable evidence that should exist, and not things that can be misconstrued as something they may or may not be.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Barcs

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

originally posted by: cooperton
I don't know how more proof could be given? Does it have to be on FOX news for you all to believe it?

Nope. It just has to be backed by verified facts, not assumed true based on ancient myth and doctored photographs. How many more of these claims have to be proven a hoax before you stop believing?

Why are you living in fear and what of exactly?

Ok I admit it. Wizards and fairies terrify me. History and art has proven they exist and that they will one day come again.

History is in flux; new 3 million year old precursor to human specie gravesite found in a cave discovery today in south Africa. More shenanigans (seems the real problem is managing new publishing/or footnoting existing texts) OUCH, what a hassle. Time is circular; I may yet experience an ancient memory of a dragon, (God's shapeshifting because they could/no skeletal remnants left behind). Someone asked me if I would rather have a spaceship or dragon; answer--depends on the year/make of the model.
edit on 10-9-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Humans and Dinosaurs #1

Humans and Dinosaurs #2

Human Footprint found in Permian ("Dinosaur era") layer

Here's more: www.ancient-hebrew.org...

Please. This is weak stuff, discussed here many times. It's garbage.

See here - The Texas Dinosaur/"Man Track" Controversy

Starting to think you may be a poe.. surely no one is this gullible?

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 02:26 AM
link   

So basically finding pictures on google proves that man lived with dinosaurs, but all scientific evidence is wrong?

What scientific data says that dinosaurs did not walk among humans?

All of it.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 05:47 AM
link   
But, how come we have those pictures???

On the serious note, there really is no single piece of evidence to point humans existed at the same time dinosaurs existed. Not just that, but gap between their extinction and first human ancestors is close to 60 million years.

Of course, this exclude fossils in USA senate and congress such as Mich McConnell and imagination of Ken Ham and similar lunatics.

edit on 11-9-2015 by SuperFrog because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuperFrog

On the serious note, there really is no single piece of evidence to point humans existed at the same time dinosaurs existed.

Regardless of your stance on the matter, that statement is a stretch. Of the many pictures and written accounts I have presented, all it takes is one to be true. Not to mention there are many, many more pictures and accounts that describe or depict dinosaurs that would have to be debunked that I did not post in this thread. So saying there is no single piece of evidence is a stretch.

Anyway, I think our back-and-forth has run its course

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuperFrog
But, how come we have those pictures???

On the serious note, there really is no single piece of evidence to point humans existed at the same time dinosaurs existed. Not just that, but gap between their extinction and first human ancestors is close to 60 million years.

Of course, this exclude fossils in USA senate and congress such as Mich McConnell and imagination of Ken Ham and similar lunatics.

I totally disagree with this regarding the "The Flintstones" movie; (pet "Dino" as obvious example). Hollywood has been a Hostess Twinkie factory all along (secretly/subliminally/without even knowing why) telling us the truth about the fantastic (schooling the human using film entertainment WE PAY FOR!) . "The Truman Show", "Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy" "The Abyss" "Close Encounters of the Third Kind" "Prometheus" too many to mention. What is Hollywood up to? Entertain the masses with obvious truths (family of light is giggling) and make a buck while at it?

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I've been sceptical about the explanation of evolution since childhood and now I'm 50+ having heard it all and read quite a bit I'm still unsatisfied though I'm no Creationist. I'm simply unsatisfied with the scientific explanation for it, which I believe will come around to a new way of thinking about it pretty soon, like we change our perspective on many ideas as time goes on.

Personally I believe that 'to evolve' is genetically encoded in every living thing and that this command is a function of the basic root command, which it simply 'GROW' - I believe this will be discovered as true in a few years. It has nothing to do with climate change nor the environment, which is frankly a ridiculous assertion from evolution 'scientists'.

Humans are constantly evolving, but we do not see the process we are within and part of. People are born all the time with 'defects' or with advantages and this is all part of the evolutionary process that our genes are performing - what works well stays and what doesn't work well is lost. When useful traits become passed along by families and further breeding then they enter the common gene pool - who knows how we will look in the future - perhaps with webbed toes as this seems like a common thing a lot of people have these days.

However, the question of the genesis of life is something science cannot answer and I can think of nothing that would have created DNA with the code to create life except a higher intelligence (maybe not so far advanced than us) who encoded DNA and left it on Earth to start the ball rolling. I don't see what's wrong with that supposition seeing as we are rapidly heading towards a date when we will have that capability ourselves. It is 100% impossible for DNA to spontaneously put itself together - every biologist knows this fact.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: DumpBox

Climate change has nothing whatsoever to do with the theory of evolution......your reasons for rejecting the TOE seem to be nothing but arguments from ignorance, unless you can point to something substantial?

And can you show how you came to posit that "It is 100% impossible for DNA to spontaneously put itself together - every biologist knows this fact."?

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Prezbo369
a reply to: DumpBox

Climate change has nothing whatsoever to do with the theory of evolution......your reasons for rejecting the TOE seem to be nothing but arguments from ignorance, unless you can point to something substantial?

And can you show how you came to posit that "It is 100% impossible for DNA to spontaneously put itself together - every biologist knows this fact."?

Not much more substantial as the OTHER ONLY theory than "TOE". Climate change did not affect the dinosaurs (even if a cataclysmic comet/meteor event caused weather changes). It is a well known fact the dinosaurs ate themselves to death. Too much vegetation available grew too large and could not maneuver the landscape. Died of the cathartic lack of exercise (sometimes in their own tracks).

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

It is a well known fact...

I don't think you know what the word 'fact' means, nor the concept behind the words 'well known'.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: DumpBox
I've been sceptical about the explanation of evolution since childhood and now I'm 50+ having heard it all and read quite a bit I'm still unsatisfied though I'm no Creationist. I'm simply unsatisfied with the scientific explanation for it, which I believe will come around to a new way of thinking about it pretty soon, like we change our perspective on many ideas as time goes on.

Seems to contradict with....

originally posted by: DumpBox
However, the question of the genesis of life is something science cannot answer and I can think of nothing that would have created DNA with the code to create life except a higher intelligence (maybe not so far advanced than us) who encoded DNA and left it on Earth to start the ball rolling. I don't see what's wrong with that supposition seeing as we are rapidly heading towards a date when we will have that capability ourselves. It is 100% impossible for DNA to spontaneously put itself together - every biologist knows this fact.

What you're left with is what created that intelligence....

And speaking of DNA, you can read more about it's evolution and earlier traces from here:

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Do you seriously think that it's 100% impossible???

Myst be God's doing...

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   
well the OP wanted proof, it came out today; Here ya go

evolution in real time

enjoy the read

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati

evolution in real time

enjoy the read

Nice find. Putting it in the library.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati

evolution in real time

enjoy the read

Get ready for the stampede of people claiming, "That's not evolution! It's adaptation! They are totally different, I swear!!"

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: rnaa

I don't think you know what the word 'fact' means, nor the concept behind the words 'well known'.

I know this; would not want you in the audience of any of my star performers at the "Chuckle Hut Café and Review" improve venue. They would have to arm themselves with nerf balls to combat your jeers. I will give you a free ticket to mend a misunderstanding.
edit on 14-9-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 10:40 PM
link   

I know this; would not want you in the audience of any of my star performers at the "Chuckle Hut Café and Review" improve venue. They would have to arm themselves with nerf balls to combat your jeers. I will give you a free ticket to mend a misunderstanding.

I assume by that post that you are trying to say you were joking, perhaps sarcastic. OK, fine. I didn't get it. My suggestion would be that you not give up your day job.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

originally posted by: rnaa

Yeah it's very hard to tell the difference as what you're actually claiming is just as laughable.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   

"That's not evolution! It's adaptation! They are totally different, I swear!!"

They are different. When I go to the rocky mountains my 2,3-BPG Blood levels adjusts to help acclimate to the changing levels of oxygen, this is my body adapting to the environment. Adaptation is not the same as evolution.
edit on 16-9-2015 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 45  46  47    49  50 >>

join