It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is There Evidence for Evolution? Show it to us.

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

No, but Neil de Grasse Tyson would be nice.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   

As I said, it would appear that you are easily misled.
Please provide evidence, via the fossil record, that these animals have survived to the present day. Youtube doesn't cut it, I'm afraid.

Good lord, it would make someone's career if they are real, but nope, only kooks, crackpots and the willfully ignorant.

edit on 9-9-2015 by aorAki because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Every "dragon" myth varies culture to culture. There is no continuity between them. BBC did a documentary about 5 years back examining how fossils impacted mythology.
dinosaurs: myths and monsters from 2011

This explanation is much more plausible and fits the evidence. Dinosaurs and humans living together doesnt.

Edited to add: there is about a 10-15 min segment that covers your medieval dragons and how the stories formed.
edit on 9-9-2015 by Cypress because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton
I don't know how more proof could be given? Does it have to be on FOX news for you all to believe it?

Nope. It just has to be backed by verified facts, not assumed true based on ancient myth and doctored photographs. How many more of these claims have to be proven a hoax before you stop believing?

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Barcs

I don't know how more proof could be given? Does it have to be on FOX news for you all to believe it?

Nope. It just has to be backed by verified facts, not assumed true based on ancient myth and doctored photographs. How many more of these claims have to be proven a hoax before you stop believing?

Why are you living in fear and what of exactly?
edit on 9-9-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Ok I admit it. Wizards and fairies terrify me. History and art has proven they exist and that they will one day come again.
edit on 9-9-2015 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Barcs

OR... maybe it's THE LITTLE PEOPLE!!

(Fast forward to 4:40)
edit on 9/9/2015 by ReturnofTheSonOfNothing because: I just like to see the edit message at the end of every post

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Ok I admit it. Wizards and fairies terrify me. History and art has proven they exist and that they will one day come again.

Lies, charlatan.

...it will be a giant snake. And a giant wolf. And frost giants. Basically lots of giants.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 04:37 AM
link   

For the love.. just do your own research. google "______ dragon myths" and put a continent, country or culture into the blank space. you will find many.

So.... this was uploaded 5 days ago. Unfortunately, due to our current era of video-editing technology, we will never know if its real or not:

Pterosaur spotting in Idaho

I did my research, and I was never able to find any evidence in either dinosaurs of today (or in past few millions of years) or fire breading dragons.

Seems to me that you are very easy to trick and believe too much to youtube videos. Do you have cell phone? Have you ever heard of FXGuru??

You don't even need computer to make video like the one you provided, all you need is new cellphone with camera.

I am still waiting to hear how different is your fairy tale from Greek mythology.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 06:56 AM
link   

I think we have the root of the problem right there....

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Prezbo369

LOL.... I was thinking exactly the same thing...

But again, Fox managed to surprise me by supporting Cosmos with Dr. Tyson and couple other interesting programs. (Fox, not Fox news tho
)

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Prezbo369

You couldn't tell I was being sarcastic regarding the FOX news comment?

Another Pterosaur picture #1

Another Pterosaur picture #2

Anther Pterosaur picture #3

This conspiracy of faked pterosaur sightings and killings has gone on long enough, the people need to know these are all faked (Sarcasm)!

Liopleurodon Too

edit on 10-9-2015 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   
It might be worthwhile checking this books and then all movies mentioned in there, as some might include footage or photos you posted here....

The Dinosaur Filmography

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Why don't you have any pictures or articles from a reputable source? It's like you are just googling anything you can find.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   

So basically finding pictures on google proves that man lived with dinosaurs, but all scientific evidence is wrong? Hilariously hypocritical. Let it go, man. Picture #3 even has the Photoshop inconsistencies already circled, so you obviously pulled it from a debunking site.

Anybody can search google for pictures of ANYTHING. The TV/movie industry is HUGE. You will find anything and everything. Name any type of mythological beast or character and I will provided dozens of photos.

Proof of fairy fossils
More proof!
Fairy meeting girl
Wow so much evidence!

There must be a conspiracy of faked fairy sightings! Why would there be so many pictures if it wasn't true? OMG! Open your eyes and stop believing the lie!!!
edit on 10-9-2015 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   

So basically finding pictures on google proves that man lived with dinosaurs, but all scientific evidence is wrong?

What scientific data says that dinosaurs did not walk among humans?

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   

So basically finding pictures on google proves that man lived with dinosaurs, but all scientific evidence is wrong?

the better question is: are you worth the time it takes to dissect 47 pages of BS, find all the relevant data and spoonfeed it to you A SECOND TIME (third? FOURTH? I lost count) like you are still in elementary school? the answer is NO. the evidence has been presented, multiple times, and since you have offered squat in the way of rebuttals and refutations, the evidence continues to stand. your refusal to accept this is more an exhibit of your intellect (or lack thereof) than ours.

im done with this game, guys. have fun with mr pretends-to-be-an-idiot-to-avoid-looking-like-an-idiot. although i advise the rest of you follow me out the nearest exit, because i promise you, this thread is pretty much over. nothing more to do here. everything that should be said...has been said. for the 250th time since ATS became a thing. but that wont stop people from making another thread inviting the same circular debate with the same senseless conclusion, again and again and again. its pointless.

FIN.
edit on 10-9-2015 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

the better question is: are you worth the time it takes to dissect 47 pages of BS, find all the relevant data and spoonfeed it to you A SECOND TIME (third? FOURTH? I lost count) like you are still in elementary school? the answer is NO. the evidence has been presented, multiple times, and since you have offered squat in the way of rebuttals and refutations, the evidence continues to stand. your refusal to accept this is more an exhibit of your intellect (or lack thereof) than ours.

im done with this game, guys. have fun with mr pretends-to-be-an-idiot-to-avoid-looking-like-an-idiot. although i advise the rest of you follow me out the nearest exit, because i promise you, this thread is pretty much over. nothing more to do here. everything that should be said...has been said. for the 250th time since ATS became a thing. but that wont stop people from making another thread inviting the same circular debate with the same senseless conclusion, again and again and again. its pointless.

FIN.

Forget evolution for a moment. What scientific evidence proves that dinosaurs, such as those described by Job and Herodotus, did not walk with humans?

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   

For one, the lack of human bones in the fossil record, in the same layers we find dinosaur bones.

new topics

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join