It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is There Evidence for Evolution? Show it to us.

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: vethumanbeing
No.

No meaning how did they manage to not freeze to death in the process of discovering how sub-zero existence works?
edit on 22-8-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 10:46 PM
link   
They walked. They didn't ride a train. They didn't fly.

Walking is a slow process. People are smart. They learn. They think. They figured out fire and stuff. They figured out that an animal skin will keep them warm if they are cold.

edit on 8/22/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Barcs

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

Once again, you have it completely backwards. Once humans began using animal hides for protection and warmth, the need for thick body hair went away. Since it was no longer a survival trait it played less of a role and became reduced. Then you factor in sexual selection with people preferring smoother skin and less hairy bodies for their mate. It makes perfect sense. They didn't start wearing clothes because they lost body hair, they lost body hair because they were wearing more clothes.

Once that happened they stopped taking baths. As you say protected from the 'elements' (FURS?) Really? I don't buy this analogy at all. So the naked human conquered the fur trade and by doing so lost its own fur (except in the beard, head armpit and genital regions). We wore clothes covering the little bits right YET STILL THERE even so. Fleas came and with that the Bubonic Plague killed a third of Europe (clothes cover the man) not such a good protection method.

Barcs: This means what exactly? Humans and their ancestors have had fire since homo erectus, maybe even earlier.
You know there are 4 seasons right? Humans didn't suddenly walk to the artic and realize they needed protection from the cold. Your whole scenario is laughable.

No, in some areas of the world there are NOT 4 distinct seasons. As an example; if you live in Phoenix, Arizona there is Winter and Hell. My scenario is only laughable when compared to your own (as yet undisclosed) for others to decide upon.
edit on 22-8-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 10:57 PM
link   

In the tropics there is about one season.
And it does not require clothing. Unless you take the time to climb a tall mountain.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

What record?

Ray Manzarek - The Golden Scarab

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: rnaa
Where's the part about dinosaurs consuming plants at record rates?

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 11:09 PM
link   

In the tropics there is about one season.
And it does not require clothing. Unless you take the time to climb a tall mountain.

Those people are purported to be the ancestors of CANNIBALS (Amazon basin/New guinea tribal). I would stand out like a Giraffe in a Kansas wheat field. MARK.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 11:13 PM
link   
How about next to the Dinka?
But what does height have to do with it?

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 11:24 PM
link   

a reply to: rnaa

Think about this scenario. Earth only has so much to give and decides enough is enough; so makes an agreement with (the unknown to you, as you don't exist yet) the solar SYSTEM/husband is the SUN RA (a functioning system) kill off this particular PARASITE (the large lizards). Its done with elegance. No one really needs to know and what future species will understand it as is just OIL (fossil fuel). Not sure the bones were supposed to be discovered but human ingenuity was not a calculated risk at that point of destruction (as humans didn't exist or were a thought form bugger on anyone's digit). The Fossil fuel fakery worked; BUT NOT TRUE and why is this story believed? There is a grand system at work, greater than the human minion can fathom even using its best non linear thinking skills.
edit on 23-8-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Think about this scenario. Earth only has so much to give and decides enough is enough; so makes an agreement with (the unknown to you, as you don't exist yet) kill off this particular PARACITE.

Ok. So the Earth talks to its buddies in space and one pulls itself out of orbit to crash into the Earth.

I thought about it. It's dumb.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 11:36 PM
link   

How about next to the Dinka?
But what does height have to do with it?

Pygmies or Watusis? I never mentioned height; we were speaking of "locale".

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Think about this scenario. Earth only has so much to give and decides enough is enough; so makes an agreement with (the unknown to you, as you don't exist yet) kill off this particular PARASITE.

Ok. So the Earth talks to its buddies in space and one pulls itself out of orbit to crash into the Earth.

I thought about it. It's dumb.

It is not just the Earth "talks to its buddies". You realize you are a parasite living on the surface of this benevolent BEING by it own GRACE and tolerance. How dare you describe it in any way other than respectful. It TOLERATES YOU is all as that is its nature (always in the GIVING MODE).

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 11:46 PM
link   

The Irish Rovers: The Unicorn Song

edit on 22/8/2015 by rnaa because: (no reason given)

link   
How about every living thing on earth has common DNA, even grass to us, and the closer in relationship to us the more like DNA.
Doesn't this suggest everything had a common ancestor at sometime in the past, whether it was 10 million or a billion years ago?

Another direction to look at is we are designed for earth. We need very special O2 requirements, food requirements etc. I really think that other planets would be down right poisonous to humans if we ever get there just because we didn't evolve in that unique environment. This is why I think that aliens would not walk among us since our planet would most likely be rather inhospitable to them since they are not from this planet.

link   

You realize you are a parasite living on the surface of this benevolent BEING by it own GRACE and tolerance.

No.
I realize I am living on the surface of a planet due to a series of happy circumstances. As well as some that are not so happy.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing
It TOLERATES YOU is all as that is its nature (always in the GIVING MODE).

I'm sure you are totally aware and in a giving mode for the billions of life forms that live off your body too. Do you have special considerations for all the mites that live on your head?

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero
I'm particularly fond of my eyebrow mites.
insects.about.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: rnaa

The Irish Rovers: The Unicorn Song

So, that's why there are no Unicorns evident; refused to get aboard Noah's Arch; stubbornly remained in the British Isles (undisclosed location) as an independent identity. Green Alligators as redundant to Florida.
edit on 23-8-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 12:08 AM
link   

a reply to: Xtrozero
I'm particularly fond of my eyebrow mites.
insects.about.com...

I'm sure you have a name for everyone of them....

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 12:09 AM
link   

You realize you are a parasite living on the surface of this benevolent BEING by it own GRACE and tolerance.

No.
I realize I am living on the surface of a planet due to a series of happy circumstances. As well as some that are not so happy.

And the Earth is totally convinced of your dedication? You really think this idea of "a series of happy circumstances" will fly as it knows your being; intent and HEART. Forget the unhappy ones (not your problem).

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join