It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: Wal-Mart Workers Accused of Shooting Cat

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kriz_4
A life is a life is it not?

I guess you dont eat meat?

How about swat flys?

Kill Roaches?

Had antibiotics?

mowed the grass?

Sorry but no a life is not a life

[edit on 30-12-2004 by Amuk]

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk

A life is a life is it not?

I guess you dont eat meat?

How about swat flys?

Kill Roaches?

Had antibiotics?

mowed the grass?

Sorry but no a life is not a life

I think I understand you. You are saying only human life is important.

edit: to say sorry about the large quote.

[edit on 30-12-2004 by Kriz_4]

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 08:21 PM
link   

I think I understand you. You are saying only human life is important.

Close. I am saying human life is more important than a cats or a germs. Are you saying EVERY life is equal? If so the next time you get sick refuse antibiotics because it kills the germs which are after all just as entitled to live as you. And you need to swear off meat AND vegetables because both are living before you eat them aren't they? who are you to kill them just to maintain your OWN life?

I am not saying killing the cat was right but to compare it to a human is ridiculous

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 08:31 PM
link   

The fetus does not yet have a life, the cat did, go figure. I guess it is all about feeling that one is above another lifeform isn't it. A life is a life is it not?

A fetus is alive, So, if a life is a life, then the fetus should be of at least equal value as a cat, by your logic, which I will not question.

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott

The fetus does not yet have a life, the cat did, go figure. I guess it is all about feeling that one is above another lifeform isn't it. A life is a life is it not?

A fetus is alive, So, if a life is a life, then the fetus should be of at least equal value as a cat, by your logic, which I will not question.

I agree with you Grady. A life is a life. A fetus is alive but does not yet have a life, the cat did. English language. Like an unborn child, the cat did not deserve to die for no reason. Amuk, I will argue/debate with you tomorow.

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Amuk, I will argue/debate with you tomorrow.

Looking forward to it.

Remember not to use soap when you shower tonight after all it kills the precious bacteria

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk

Amuk, I will argue/debate with you tomorrow.

Looking forward to it.

Remember not to use soap when you shower tonight after all it kills the precious bacteria

I am looking forward to it too, it should be good fun debating with an intelligent person such as yourself. However new years eve has taken its toll on me and I will have to leave serious discusion untill tomorow.

On a less serious note, do not worry about all those poor bacteria. I didn't use soap to remove them. I use essence of freshly sqeezed cat to gently remove them, no bacteria are hurt in this process.

Just kidding

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 08:08 PM
link   
It saddens me to hear that a cat got killed because most likely the manager was to lazy to do the right thing.

For those of you who think that this is excusable then fine, I guess that makes it ok for me to go shoot a few homeless people.

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 08:32 PM
link   
The only organization more EVIL than WalMart, is the Catholic Church

top topics

<< 1   >>

join