It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG! Josh Duggar's Ashley Madison account...juicy details!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:
cj6

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

No but you do realize in order to be shown on a tv show you have to sign a waiver right? That goes for each individual in that family which means he signed the papers for his release, his parents didn't put a gun to his head and make him sign.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyvalkyrie

I suppose if you're into tabloid-like gossip and BS it entertaining. Personally, I don't care about people's personal lives even if I disagree with their politics/agenda.

These sorts of things are tragic on families and it makes it even worse when it's drug-out all over the internet and media. But that is the age we live in.

Drama and gossip.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Josh Duggar deserves to be "kicked while he's down". He is a hypocrite and a molester. I hope his wife leaves him after this,but she probably won't. He has daughters and he's not to be trusted.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I think the only thing more sad than Ashley Madison is how excited we are about seeing who is on the list. Im not knocking you OP as I clicked your link myself to take a peak as not much else is in the new section. But man do we love seeing people fall....too bad it couldnt be the other way around.

If I had enough time on every single one of you I could find something really dirty on all of you...including myself. It is just the nature of humans...some things we consider to be more scandalous than others but we are a weird species when it comes to the enjoyment of seeing people suffer....I hope the dinosaurs come back.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: cj6

Again, without his parents, he wouldn't have been there on TV. There is no there there with him alone. They got him into it.

It's like saying that if one on the Jon and Kate + 8 kids goes of his or her rocker someday, he or she had it coming because they appeared on TV as a kid.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   
You are an utter loser if you even know who josh digger is.... imo.

lol

carry on.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   
And it would be interesting to know how many people who are overjoyed at this have lived cleaner lives than he has and have nothing stuck in their own closets that wouldn't embarrass them dearly if it were to come to light.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyvalkyrie

Like I said it's burning up several other sources as well. This is just the first one I stumbled upon. And, like I said in the OP, the comment section is priceless!

I actually have no qualms on open marriage if everyone agees. I know this is not that.

It's the hypocracy of the self righteous that I have zero empathy for.

More details. I wanna hear it all.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   

That is true. It is hypocritical to judge others when we all have our "sins".

But this guy does have some nasty sins.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   

I'm laughing, but at the same time, would never be on a television show espousing family values while cheating on my spouse.

I've done a million things wrong in my life, but I've never cheated on my bride.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

That is true. It is hypocritical to judge others when we all have our "sins".

But this guy does have some nasty sins.

No doubt. I'm not defending him at all. But there are plenty like him who will skate by under the radar and no one here will gleefully dance on their perceived graves because no one cares who they are or who they've hurt or anything else.

All they care about is who they think this person is what they think he stands for.
edit on 19-8-2015 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   

no one here...etc

Actually that's wrong, I was one of the only outspoken and highly gleeful about this whole entire hack and exposure in the original thread and I stand by it.

Added to that this one is a Molester?

Schadenfreude to the maximum!
edit on 19-8-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

I still stand by my original thought on all this.

I thought Ashley Madison made cupcakes.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   

No, not talking about the ones in the hack. I'm talking about all the rest.

It's like pretty little blonde girl syndrome.

And it's more the idea that people are pointing at the ones who got caught and pointing and laughing and sometimes it has an air of "You got caught! Neener, neener!" as though we are laughing at someone for an embarrassing trip or something. There is less a feeling of chiding because they got caught doing something that caused real pain and suffering to others.
edit on 19-8-2015 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   
"Affair or your money back"

*blink blink*

Wat?

So...they're just going to keep throwing women at you until you finally find one to hook up with? What?

This is slightly disturbing, humorous and head shaking all at the same time.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

I still stand by my original thought on all this.

I thought Ashley Madison made cupcakes.

Lol I always assumed a lingerie designer for some reason.

OT: Groot for President, I smiled a tearful smile when he grew back at the end.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   

It kind of sounds like a plus sized clothing designer really. I had no clue what it was either.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

No, not talking about the ones in the hack. I'm talking about all the rest.

It's like pretty little blonde girl syndrome.

You're referring to the average internet-less, under the radar adulterers?
Fair enough.

Though I hold them in the same contempt if I'm honest.
Edit: But I must clarify its because of the pain they cause, not so much just entertainment.
I find it one of the most sickening things someone can do that isn't illegal or violent.
edit on 19-8-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Having once had a friend how allowed himself to be the excuse for a woman to break her marriage ... Well, the friendship didn't last beyond that. We both warned him that she would likely do it to him, and he didn't listen. It took almost a decade, but she treated him the same.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
Who cares what people do with their money or free time?

That's between him and his wife (family).

I don't think that his wife had much to do with it.

Until now at any rate...

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join