It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey guys, new rant

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: cj6
a reply to: r0xor

Dude try being black um...anywhere. Then we'll talk about how hard it is to be white in your "black drug infested" neighborhood.

Um, you must not have grew up around mostly blacks or you'd understand that it's not that simple. Where I live, everyone gets profiled, its a 60% black, 40% white city.

Anyways, I guess I got a little too offended, and I didn't have to tell them I was moving and hadnt slept well, I just wanted to answer the shaking comment because clearly he was trying to insinuate i had something to hide or on drugs.

I guess its standard issue, I was just the poor sap to get to experience it. Or maybe it was God, showing me something, that's how God works, IMO. But, let's not bring God into this, lol.

Thanks for the reasonable comments; to the liberals acting like I can't be profiled, clearly you don't live in my part of town. I'm not a republican either, but clearly, anyone who's white that can come around and say 'stop whining, try being black', clearly hasn't experienced certain things in life and is talking from a comfortable, distant perspective.

The prosecution rests.
edit on 8/19/2015 by r0xor because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   

I don't know but this sounds like an illegal search and detainment to me. I know the police can use probable cause to search your vehicle, but there was no probable cause if the reason they pulled you over was because part of your license plate was cover due to a tow hitch. I would be nervous too if three police officers surrounded my vehicle just because my license plate was partially covered.

The most that should have happened was to give you a warning and they should have been on their way. This was clearly unwarranted. I would be curious to see how a lawyer would view this case.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Try being a scrubby looking white boy who they think looks like a druggie in a mostly black drug infested neighborhood.

Ahhh, that makes more sense.

In the future tell them to screw off, you have nothing to hide, but don't want to waste the time. I like cops for the most part but there is no way I'm letting my car get searched. No idea how long it could take, they don't need to, and it's insulting. Never been asked though despite being pulled over a fair amount.

It probably has less to do with you and more to do with the vehicle. Is it a beater?

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 05:55 AM
link   

I just wanted to answer the shaking comment because clearly he was trying to insinuate i had something to hide or on drugs.

Yah, don't trip. SOP to accuse you of something to see how you react.

Make a joke of it. Say, yah I'm out of drugs and I was on my way to get more. Do you have any? Don't forget to laugh.

Or when they ask if you have anything (like a gun) say no, just grenades and rocket launchers in the trunk. It shows them you have nothing to hide. If you did, you'd be evasive, the "clue" they are taught to look for that you're guilty of something. What dicks, everyone is guilty of something.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join