It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Natural Disaster Survival Planning

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 06:38 AM
link   
I started this thread for NWO and it resulted in an absolute gold mine of survival information, tips and insights from many ATS members. It appears that another one is necessary for the earth changes we are probably facing.

In the traditation of disaster scenorios. Let's look at the worst case scenorio. I will be brief:

A planet ravaged by mega earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, floods, hurricances, tsunamis, firestorms, blizzards and extreme colds.

How do you survive?

[edit on 30-12-2004 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Water purification devices/tablets/powders

Weapons, there are those who will TRY to take what they didn't plan for.

Food supply (3-6 months)- freeze dried foods- beans - rice - spices

Camping "pots/pans" - source of fire

Survival reference book, poisonous plant ident, basic shelter construction,etc.

Medications - antibiotics - bandages - surgery "kit"

Barter materials - money will be useless -

Know the locations of the nearest telecommunications buildings. "phone company". These buildings have "hardened" structures, fuel, generators, supplies, and communications with other survivers.

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 04:00 AM
link   
That's excellent Dr Horacid, but it's already been covered in the NWO topic. The information I was after is how to deal with actual natural disasters such as Tsunamis, earthquakes etc.

For instance, one of the most obvious tips, is to go to high ground during a tsunami.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I have a survival plan for the Irkutsk flooding "Natural Disaster" ... shut the gas that goes to the EU via Ukraine and also via Belarus ... I have a hunch that it will convince the flooding and other issues to subside drastically !

top topics

join