It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canadian RCMP Shoot and Kill Owners Dog

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   
This has just gone viral and is popping up all over my facebook feed.

In the video a woman is shouting as police drag away her brother, and proceed to shoot her dog who presumably is not actively doing anything threatening. Unsettling to say the least.

I have tried to get more information on the back story about the dog, but to me it seems incredibly unwarranted.

What bothers me more is the complete lack of major news coverage. You would think something this visual would get main stream coverage due to public outrage

Link to Story and Video

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: kitkatcat

Wow! That was close by!

Unfortunately, this is how you create hatred/dislike towards the ones that are supposed to serve and protect us...

One victim at a time.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Surprised this isn't getting more attention HERE, let alone msm.

Watched the video. The dog was laying in the grass and got blasted. Reeks of pure, on the spot retribution.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
Surprised this isn't getting more attention HERE, let alone msm.

Watched the video. The dog was laying in the grass and got blasted. Reeks of pure, on the spot retribution.

I think there's a decent percentage of dog shootings that are no more than that.

LEOs know they can shoot dogs pretty much with impunity, you do occasionally get a situation where the community causes some action like with Jerred Dooley. But then you get the ones where the LEO calls the dog up and shoots it and laughs, or shoots it in the back as it runs away, and still no action.

So LEOs know it's not going to come back on them to kill the family pets when they're trying to make a point, or they're irritated at having to be there, or as a little payback if you're mouthy.

I'd like to see more cops facing felony animal cruelty charges ala Dooley when it's unwarranted, instead of the family getting 50 bucks and a smirky apology.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6
They wonder why people would walk up and execute two cops in a car. Any cop that does this is a complete scumbag and deserve zero respect. This is the result of DHS and israeli training also lowering the requirements. Gutless cowards with a serious mental problem.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Seanoamericano
a reply to: Shamrock6
They wonder why people would walk up and execute two cops in a car. Any cop that does this is a complete scumbag and deserve zero respect..

hmm, I'm not a fan of LEO's with oedipal or god complexes, but I cant say I agree or condone to executing 2 cops in a car. (not necessarily you do, but that statement seem to justify such 'executions')

the dichotomy of excessive force and retaliation against excessive force is a fine line not too many can discern.

be careful to not sound like a LEO standing on the metaphorical 'other side' of the fence.
edit on 19-8-2015 by odzeandennz because: quotes

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   
They had some news clip about some officer who got killed and I am sad to say I cant remember his name and I honestly didn't even care and just changed the channel. That's about the normal feeling towards police nowadays and it is increasing because of stuff like this.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I've been searching for more information on this incident and although information is limited I'm reading that whats seen in the video was only part of the incident. It is sounding like the dog had attacked a police dog and had already been shot prior to the start of the video. What is being seen in the video would apparently be the officer deciding to finish off the dog, a decision which wasn't his to make regardless of whether it was previously shot.

top topics

join