It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They want everyone to believe that there's only 1 truth (the pyramid/the slave-master hierarchy)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   
(I wasn't sure whether to put this thread in general conspiracies, secret societies, metaphysics or conspiracies in religion so I chose "general conspiracies" and the mods can choose to move it if they feel one of the other sections is appropriate, but it contains all three)

The Master/Slave Hierarchy Consciousness (The Eye that sees The Pyramid).

They want everyone to be a part of it. If not through political dictatorship, then through a religious dictatorship. If you believe there is a God/Master/Ruler greater than you that you must serve, then your belief puts you in the master/slave hierarchy consciousness.

There are many realities/truths. You can choose to turn your Eye (Awareness) to other things (other realities).

You can be The Eye with The Heart (instead of the pyramid) and believe in Love and see Love everywhere.

Awareness is Freedom/Choice. You create/choose your own reality through Awareness.

What are YOU choosing to give your Eye/Awareness/Energy to?

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

Whilst I agree with your sentiment. I feel you are interpreting the eye and pyramid symbol in your own way
Which is fine as symbols only mean what the viewer gleans

To think of the symbol of the eye and pyramid as denoting an elite set that is enslaving the lower levels of pyramid to me is incorrect
Also such a symbol is used by one's with self interest at the heart of their agenda

For example take the famous Swastika symbol
It is a very ancient symbol yet in the minds of most it represents Nazism ... it has been used in corrupted way
As too the pyramid and eye
Further research would reveal this

Yes it is the symbol of Illuminati
Yet has been used by those who claim to be Illuminati some for good some for ill

As you point out each has their own awareness or inner eye
And should trust non who do not hold up to their scrutinity

Yet in truth The Illuminati are an organisation of world influencers
But are not enslavers and wish to liberate Humanity from War and Poverty
Recognising that all are equal
Yet being in a position of power of influence

Do you really think one who is Illuminated would wish to harm Humanity
The Illuminati stand opposed to such ones and consider every life valuable even their enemy's
Yet will not tolerate any who are a serious threat to the survival and prosperity of the Human species

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   
The pyramid is a pretty good representation of humanity, though. There are a few people who stand out (higher, if you will) above the rest, who are average and normal and have no aspirations other than to live and reproduce peacefully. Perhaps all men (people) are created equal, but from the moment of birth we all take different paths and become very plainly unequal.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: artistpoet How can all be equal and power be wielded to influence? Illuminati fail!

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: kenzohattori69

Power is neither good or evil it is to what purpose one puts one's power

All potentially have power as the OP pointed out , if they but recognised it and believed it as your leaders do
But be sure that many world leaders are regarded as corrupt and not intelligent or worthy of being invited into the Illuminati due to their self interest.

One can have power and influence yet recognise all are equal

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   

What are YOU choosing to give your Eye/Awareness/Energy to?

To the absolute fact that in the end we will all be faced with the reality
of the one absolute truth. Just in the very same way there is only
one truth at the end of this horse race.

The truth will set you free, not enslave you by any means.
So stop telling people a bunch of crap you can all mold to
your own preferences and circulate and console each other
with. Crap don't don't make any sense and you know it.
Deny ignorance.
edit on Rpm81915v11201500000016 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   
It seems the theme of always being watched has been with us for a loooong time.

Government is watching...
God is watching...
Your dead relatives and friends are watching...
Aliens are watching...

Hell even Santa is watching.

Just be a good person and you can drop that baggage.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: artistpoet

"Yet will not tolerate any who are a serious threat to the survival and prosperity of the Human species"

That's the way most people feel who believe in one reality, including Hitler and the most influential. In their own eyes (awareness), their view of the world is the "one truth" to achieve that survival and prosperity.

Usually, people who believe that there's only "one truth", believe that the truth they happen to believe in is that "one truth" and want to try to force it on others, while others feel the same way and do the same. There is no difference.

A Christian believes that they are "enlightened" about truth and Jesus tells that truth. Muslims feel the same about Muhammed. The student feels the same about the teacher she (or he) trusts.

Christians/Muslims see others who don't agree with their truth as " deceived".
The 'students' sees others who disagree with their truth as "unenlightened".

We create our own realities through our Awareness. There are many realities and each person lives in their own reality. If you disagree, then you are correct (in your own reality and those who realities agree with yours). If you agree, then you are also correct (according to my reality and all other people in realities similar to mine). You are correct either way because you create your own reality.

Even if you meet someone else and they speak with you, you are seeing them as you believe them to be according to your consciousness/awareness.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Guten Tag- Imagine if somebody put two pyramids together, but how could they do it? I mean what kind of symbol? Then the ones who KNEW 'theSecret' could have the 'lesser ones' to do their bidding, You KNOW fight their wars. Good Luck on how You could have any group/sub-sect in a truly equal society. Then maybe somebody could come up w/a neat, catchy name, too bad "The Chosen People" is taken because that would be perfect..

Wait, isn't that similar to which You type? We are all equals but there is a sub-group who are called "The Chosen Ones" they would be the perfect 'Lee Harvey' and then the real ones behind the scenes, We will call them 'Zionist' just for giggles.. Then these Zionists could con another group of 'idjits' to actually believe The Creator, would actually 'choose' one group over another and then get the representatives of these idjits to throw $$$ at them and finance everything they are asked for?

Oh, wait x2, that's already going on and it sucks and they are using Our $$ to do their deeds.. How much $$$ do they need? I only use $$$ because that is ALL 'many' are concerned with...

Perhaps Your "elite group" needs a Webster's for the definition of "equal" because the other "E" word doesn't jibe and that word is 'Elite'..

namaste

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

The truth will set you free, not enslave you by any means.

Whose truth? Your truth?

The truth you believe will set me free according to who, yourself?

It is all relative/perspection.

a reply to: Blue Shift

The pyramid is a pretty good representation of humanity, though. There are a few people who stand out (higher, if you will) above the rest,

According to who? Only you and those who happen to agree with you.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Hitler has nothing to do with The Illuminati
The Illuminati are opposed to any form of artificial population reduction and active in curbing the plans of such one's

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Truth isn't something that can be possessed is it?
So you're preaching pure crap.
Thread fail!
edit on Rpm81915v19201500000051 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

Truth isn't something that can be possessed is it?
So you're preaching pure crap.

Only according to you and those who agree with you. Not to myself and those who agree with me.

I said "your truth" as in the truth/belief you choose to have.

I didn't say Hitler was in the illuminati. I was talking about those who believe in "one truth" and "influential leaders".
edit on 19-8-2015 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   
This is the official description of the Illuminati symbol

The Pyramid

Life's journey begins at the bottom, where many reside but few rise above.
All levels are important: without a foundation, the structure could not exist.
As a person climbs the great Pyramid, it becomes clear that they have always been one part of our universe's most intricate mechanism.

The Light

The world is covered in a darkness of confusion, war, and hardship.
The Light is an ever-present guidance:
an unseen and unnamed higher power that compels those who follow it
to strive for the betterment of the human species, and rewards those who do.
All who seek it's glow act as mirrors, reflecting the Light into the
world's still-darkened spaces.

The Eye

The Eye resides at the center of the Light,
it's focus so fixed upon truth that it becomes a beacon for the glow.
Those who follow the Light are central to this planet's Universal Design.
Ever watchful and ever vigilant, the Eye sees and knows all
just as a shepherd sees and knows all of the flock.

The Eternal (Circle)

The Illuminati's duty to this planet has spanned across centuries
and survived even the most established government entities.
Though not praised in any history book, we have shaped every major movement on this planet
and guided the human species through every threat of extinction.
Though our human members may perish and fade into the annals of time,
the Illuminati will continue to stand into eternity.
edit on 19-8-2015 by artistpoet because: spacing

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
The pyramid is a pretty good representation of humanity, though. There are a few people who stand out (higher, if you will) above the rest, who are average and normal and have no aspirations other than to live and reproduce peacefully. Perhaps all men (people) are created equal, but from the moment of birth we all take different paths and become very plainly unequal.

Gort, Klaatu barrada nicto.

I understand.

Consciousness creates reality.

Focus your consciousness onto the reality you wish to create.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: arpgme
There are many realities/truths.

The 'authority's' all agree with this New Age "deepity"...

Combine that with the fact that it's also self refuting and obviously something is seriously wrong with the picture.

The thing that makes zero sense to me is why are people buying this stuff?

It’s easy to see that all of these claims are illogical when applied to themselves. All one has to do is ask, “Is it objectively true that there is no objective truth?” or “If my reality is that the realities presented in this book are false does that make it true or false?”

New Age Relativism

Relativism is the philosophical position that all points of view are equally valid and that all truth is relative to the individual. But, if we look further, we see that this proposition is not logical. In fact, it is self refuting.

"All truth is relative."

• If the statement "All truth is relative" is true, then this would be a truth. If it is a truth, that means the statement "All truth is relative" is not relative. Therefore, not all truths are relative (since you claim your truth is not relative) and the statement that "All truth is relative" is false.

"There are no absolute truths. "

• The statement "There are no absolute truths" is an absolute statement which is supposed to be true. Therefore it is an absolute truth and "There are no absolute truths" is false.

• If there are no absolute truths, then you cannot believe anything absolutely at all, including that there are no absolute truths. Therefore, nothing could be really true for you - including relativism.

"What is true for you is not true for me. "

• If what is true for me is that relativism is false, then is it true that relativism is false?
• If you say no, then what is true for me is not true and relativism is false.
• If you say yes, then relativism is false.

"No one can know anything for sure. "

• If that is true, then we can know that we cannot know anything for sure which is self defeating.

"That is your reality, not mine. "

• Is my reality really real?
• If my reality is different than yours, how can my reality contradict your reality?
• If yours and mine are equally real, how can two opposite realities that exclude each other really exist at the same time?

"We all perceive what we want . "

• How do you know that statement is true?
• If we all perceive what we want, then what are you wanting to perceive?

Refuting Relativism

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   
You can create your own symbol/s but please do not usurp ours or mis-interprete it for you own agenda
edit on 19-8-2015 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   

edit on 19-8-2015 by arpgme because: double post by mistake

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   

So why is The Eye of Awareness a part of The Circle of Eternity within The Pyramid Structure?

That doesn't seem like "Thought Governs The Universe"/"Mind over Matter". It sounds more like "Matter over Mind", if The Eye is eternally within The Pyramid.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Many of the ATS community are aware what is going on, the more you understand the less you understand you can do anything about it.

randyvs quoted it perfectly, the truth will be what ever they choose to. We can search for the truth, but it wont do anyone any good, would i like my parents to know? My siblings? My friends? I wouldnt want anyone to know the horror the truth actually is, id safeguard the truth with my life just to protect my loved ones. I just gave my brother a little bit of insight and you saw the pain of that little important things we humans have went missing, and its hope. So i started to lie to him, just so he can go back within the walls of society and its ideals.

To the absolute fact that in the end we will all be faced with the reality of the one absolute truth. Just in the very same way there is only one truth at the end of this horse race.

When the bigger picture emerges, you find yourself working towards the same goal as tho those you opposed from the beginning. You try to ease the pain, of your loved ones. By making them a reality of their own fantasy.

edit on 19-8-2015 by yulka because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join