It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas Official Under Fire For Islamophobic Facebook Post

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

And that has nothing to do with anything, other then trying to say that since some people in that area do horrible things, that saying we should just bomb all off it is ok...

It actually didnt say anything of the sort, and neither did I, if you actually but your bias aside long enough to see the truth of it for what it was, and stop making assumptions on what YOU THINK someone is saying and actually listen to what they are saying

I find it very sad that people opposed to just nuking an area get people up in arms about being PC.

I find it sad that people get so up in arms over a Meme that some 16yr old probably made while eating his lunchable.

You know since you would kill countless people that had nothing to do with it.

Please quote where I said that

But ya lets rabble rabble about PC!

arent you doing worse? arent you rabble rabble rabbleing about things that were never SAID, lol thats not even PC thats flat out lying

Meanwhile if I oppose military action I am an american hating commie.
But that isn't the PC police.

Again who said anything like that? it wasnt even inferred,

How bout maybe you pull your emotions back down to earth and stop putting words into posters mouths about things that werent said or insinuated

Your whole post was about how people were accusing others of something, yet NONE of the accusations were said , lol all the while youre the one making the accusations LOL

oh the serendipitous hypocrisy
edit on 19-8-2015 by Simmderdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Simmderdown

Who made that clip? Somehow I have my doubts it was Iran. In fact, when I scrolled through all the comments, there wasn't one anti Israel comment in there. It was 100% anti Muslim and about 80% encouraging Israel to vaporize Iran. This video is clearly Israeli propaganda. Please, stop the world I want to get off because everyone around me are idiots.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   
The second part wasn't addressed to you.

I guess I could have made that more clear.

What was your point to rail off all the "well ISIS does this"?

What did it have to do with the texas official using a meme about bombing the ME?
Nothing is the answer, so what is the point of posting it.
My personal opinion is you did it to some how rationalize why an offical would say something as asinine as nuking them.

I find it sad that people get so up in arms over a Meme that some 16yr old probably made while eating his lunchable.

And the Texas official shouldn't be re posting it then, that is the problem.
Not about who made the meme in the first place.

And did you miss seekers post calling about the PC?
Its not that far below yours, so who is lying about things being said?

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlySolo

Who made that clip? Somehow I have my doubts it was Iran. In fact, when I scrolled through all the comments, there wasn't one anti Israel comment in there. It was 100% anti Muslim and about 80% encouraging Israel to vaporize Iran. This video is clearly Israeli propaganda. Please, stop the world I want to get off because everyone around me are idiots.

Thats because it was reposted on Youtube, on the video it self it shows that its iranian.........its stamped

The fact that you blame it on Israel right off the bat puts you right in the group with the idiots

The animated video was produced by the Islamic Revolution Design House.

From Iran

Keep flinging mud tho , i know google is hard

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

What did it have to do with the texas official using a meme about bombing the ME?
Nothing is the answer, so what is the point of posting it.
My personal opinion is you did it to some how rationalize why an offical would say something as asinine as nuking them.

your attitude proves my point, what diffeence does it do me to answer, youre just going to answer for me and put words in my mouth...

After all, I answered that , about 3 different times

i guess its just easier to ignore and put words in peoples mouths isnt it

And the Texas official shouldn't be re posting it then, that is the problem.
Not about who made the meme in the first place.

Its a free damn country and if he wants to do that, he can do that, you dont have to like it.

Again if you would rather get all upset about that, then ACTUALLY atrocities that are going on thats fine, it just shows youre a hypocrite and disengenuous

And did you miss seekers post calling about the PC?
Its not that far below yours, so who is lying about things being said?

easy you put words in my mouth again and i called you out on it, I didnt say anything aobut being PC

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   
You didn't answer jack.

It actually didnt say anything of the sort, and neither did I, if you actually but your bias aside long enough to see the truth of it for what it was, and stop making assumptions on what YOU THINK someone is saying and actually listen to what they are saying

This is what you said.
You said what I think is not what you said, that does not answer why you felt to say it.
What does it have to do with what the official posted?
Answer that question.

Its a free damn country and if he wants to do that, he can do that, you dont have to like it.

And I am free to call him an ignorant fool for saying it, it is a two way street.

Again if you would rather get all upset about that, then ACTUALLY atrocities that are going on thats fine, it just shows youre a hypocrite and disengenuous

I can be upset about more then one thing you know, so to say I am not upset about what ISIS is doing is putting words in my mouth as well. That is unless you can show I said I wasn't upset about it?
Or does saying that nuking them isn't the answer some how say I am not.

So i guess if I am being disingenuous about it, maybe you should look in the mirror

easy you put words in my mouth again and i called you out on it, I didnt say anything aobut being PC

And that point wasn't about you.
I said that in the response and also said who it was in response to.
Are we on the same page there?

Posters, NOT YOU , said this is PC out of control. My point was about that.
Are we on the same page now?

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Why? can I not find a single thing when searching the Islamic Revolution Design House other than the exact same story. Surely, you would think hard lined Islamic video and CGI activists would have a website to host their works of art. I will yield you your point if you can show they actually exist. And even so, they're an activist group. So?

eta: hey thanks for that google tip...

The video, uncovered by Jewish news site the Algemeiner Tuesday, was released two weeks after the Iran nuclear deal was announced.

well isn't that special.
vavnews.com...;--and-39;israel-must-be-obliterated-and-39;-46460.vav

500 words and only one utterance of The animated video was "reportedly" produced by the Islamic Revolution Design House.

who the F is Revolution design house? I call BS
edit on 19-8-2015 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   

So more "we should outraged over this not what the guy in texas said!"
Because I guess if we think him saying that nuking ISIS is wrong that we all want to see then prosper.

Obvious agenda is obvious, just like your classless avatar.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hefficide

The Texas official is merely demonstrating his ignorance on a massive scale. First off... 1.6 billion ( I think, off of the top of my head ) Muslims in the world, many living in nations that are not inherently Islamic. So, yeah, nukes will surely fix that.

Secondly, if he had an original or intelligent thought, somebody might try to get him to understand the concept of nuance. Seeking to lump every single Muslim into a single category is no more rational than saying that Jehova's Witnesses and Luciferians are exactly alike cuz theology. It's asinine to the extreme.

Third, honestly... if a person starts ranting to me about Islam and then can't tell me which are Shia and which are Sunni? I stop listening right then anyway - as it's obvious to me that the person talking probably would get along great with the ass in the cowboy hat we're discussing here.

Thanks you for posting this. It needed to be said.

I also have to ask, and I know this will not be well received, but why is a grown man posting crap on Facebook? I could understand if it was for advertising or marketing, but I have a hard time grasping why this social media frenzy is taking place. It's narcissistic to even think anyone cares about what you're posting or your opinion.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlySolo

Lol did you notice that 99% were crying out for Jesus to wipe out the Evil Islam.

Not even 1% of those posters were Israeli, just silly neo con fundamentalist "Christians" calling to nuke Tehran.

Further more, when typing youtube. com/ OWfmvUxzW_I into YouTube search bar you get the same video 3 times...
But exposed by 3 megalomaniacal "Christians" who all "found" this "Iranian propaganda" within hours of each other and all made videos highlighting what appears to be nothing more than CGI of "Iranians" with United States weaponry.

Clearly the work of some 16 yr old Virgin fundy "Christian" Zionist to enflame the situation.

I bet the Arabic is terribly translated as well.
edit on 19-8-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Because people are dumb and evil muslims is the hip trend right now.

And then complain that the PC police got ya when people for some reason don't take well to you saying we should nuke the place.

Sad part is that there is a good number of people that agree that we should.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Yeah it was pathetic. If I saw some bashing from both sides I would feel different but I didn't. Just a whole lot of hollering and threats against Iran. Case closed for me.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: scubagravy
i cant wait for alien visitation, then people may realise that many things do not exist, then maybe people may not be persecuted for something that may not exist.

Yeah.... liek millions of people around the world wont freak out and crucify them as punishment for caliming they are aliens and not demons. uh huh...

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=19715291]Simmderdown

I dont think that is a documentary though.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Depends on the number doesn't it maestro

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Reposting a meme doesn't mean you endorse it necessarily.
Often people will do so as tongue-in-cheek humor.
But people are too busy taking offense to bother seeing any other side to the issue.
Much like the original religion in question does.
"Oh, we have to take over the world and make everyone a convert".
If you belong to any of those religions you better grow a thick skin.
it may have to deflect more than mere words.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join