It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The End of Intellect

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Ladies and Gentlemen,

This is it. I no longer give two craps about what happens to this nation or the people who think what happens behind the scenes is just some "liberal media" ploy to lead us into the hands of Satan's minions. Screw them. I am now focusing all my energies on servicing personal debt, putting together business plans, and making moves to make as much money for my family as possible, so that I can turn right around and help those unfortunate souls here in America and in other countries that don't give a crap about politics, but only about their own survival. It is my mission to take care of people that need it. Screw all fat, lazy, block-headed, insolent sycophants who won't even put down their remote control or their sopping hoagie long enough to even fire off a sympathetic synapse. I'm checking out of the "trying to get people to listen" business. Screw them, they'll all get it. And when I'm out of debt and sitting on a pile of foreign investments backed by gold, I'll say, "I told you so but you didn't want to listen." Screw all of them.

Here's what I see as the situation: The world has taken abuse from the bully long enough. We've stolen the lunch money one too many times. And now the geeks, outcasts, greasers, and math club have gotten together and agreed to do one thing: ignore us. Classic schoolyard psychology. "Just ignore him," our mothers would say. Well, now they are. But instead of the bully taking the classic movie turn-around, we're just scrounging around looking for ways to kick the crap out of a few more people to see if we can still intimidate the others. Sooner or later, we're going to get a pencil in the eye. But, no. Instead it's this article:

www.villagevoice.com... and more:

Failing currency,
Growing foreign and budget deficits,
Foreign banks buying our debt,
No credibility,
Insane foreign factions out to get us,
Insane domestic factions out to get us,
Countries dumping petro-dollars for petro-euros,
Broken alliances,
Record corporate profits,
Government cover-ups,
Promotions instead of embarrassing resignations,
No jail time,
Torture and abuse for people held without charge,
Domestic prison camp system set up already,
RFID technology breaking wide open commercially,
Etc, etc, etc.

I'm tired of trying to educate people that won't listen. Let them all swallow their blue pills, as they will all be herded like sheep. Or worse yet, they will be herded and one will say, "Well, you know, Mr. Gov't Official. I did used to work with this one guy awhile back that was very unloyal to our country." And that's all I need. To one day be labeled a dissenter with a family to feed. I'm done.

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Well said for an 'enlightened man' third.

I came to that conclusion a long time ago, and now I just collect knowledge like a fat old monk in a tower. I don't do it for the sheeple though, they wouldn't listen if I chose to speak, I do it out of some sort of perverse intelectual gluttony. Such is life, congrats on self improvement aims though. Just a word of advice.

Don't by island property. And, a final tid bit, in case you haven't yet checked into it, high altitude property is being snatched up with a passion by the wealthy and wicked and wide bottomed tip of our societal pyramid. They have, just in the last two years, become enamored with real estate closer to the clouds than to the sea..

Either way, I wish you an informative journey as you begin your new life as a beast of burden with tunnel vision. A journey underaken for its destination alone deprives men of the stress relief and perspective that 'scenery' provides. The weight you will bear is your promised reward for the excrutiating task of bearing it, but ill contented with the present you will struggle on towards the future until eternity ends or your will breaks. If your will breaks you will drop your family like a heavy load, and with them all your dreams.

I suggest instead, you take what comes and remember that sound investments are only as sound as the foundation of the market that supports them. Potable water, silver tipped ammunition, seeds, bows, arrows, traps, water purification tablets, these will probably be the new gold in the not so distant future. At least that is, if you live in America.

hehe

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Thanks for your views. Yet even more to ponder.

Originally posted by WyrdeOne

I suggest instead, you take what comes and remember that sound investments are only as sound as the foundation of the market that supports them. Potable water, silver tipped ammunition, seeds, bows, arrows, traps, water purification tablets, these will probably be the new gold in the not so distant future.

What is the signifigance of silver tipped ammo?

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by thirddensity

I suppose that would be for the vampires and werewolves that will try to keep your tunnel vision out of focus on the way.

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I'm checking out of the "trying to get people to listen" business. Screw them, they'll all get it. And when I'm out of debt and sitting on a pile of foreign investments backed by gold, I'll say, "I told you so but you didn't want to listen." Screw all of them.

i must really be dense or dumb....
as i never 'saw' you as being on a CruSade, Mission, or whatever...

PS_ don't buy into all the present market hype that dividend-paying equities are the hot sector...or that commodities are due to fall in value...
[thats just the powerful elitists' corralling the herd-minds...]

PSPS- -all those high topography realestates being gobbled up...well...
the caveat is elevation which is condusive to building a underground 'bunker' living space

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

I suppose that would be for the vampires and werewolves that will try to keep your tunnel vision out of focus on the way.

Dude, don't dis the werewolfs! They are people too.

top topics

join