It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Love nothing more than intelligent and interesting good natured debate.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

Thank you

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: NaughtyLibrarian
So let me ask you this, if GOD is not an alien, then why does the Vatican have priest in a modern day Telescope out in the Desert looking at the skies? do they (Vatican) know something else and are trying to keep silent to keep the money coming into the church Because if the truth got out people would loose their faith and the church would be broke.

What does the Vatican fear, why are they looking for ET themselves?

edit on 20-8-2015 by 19KTankCommander because: sp

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: 19KTankCommander

I agree somewhat with what your saying. If it was a proven fact that aliens existed and there was no way to deny it I think alot of people would loose their faith. That part I agee with.
OK, maybe this is a good analogy. An artist paints a painting. He has created it, but he's not a part of it, he didn't paint himself, he painted the canvas. So if the universe is God's canvas, he has created us and everything in the universe... Planets stars aliens, black holes etc. "He" created the universe, therefore he can't be a part of it, like aliens are a part of what was created. Depending on what you believe, he presumably sent his only son so he could experience this existence.
I think we are all part of God (even the aliens) and our souls are extensions of him. We are a way he can experience what he has created.
Also, when I say "he" when talking about God, I don't mean to say that God is a man. I use that he term loosely, because I don't believe God has the sex organs of human beings male or female.
Does that help explain my beliefs a lil better? I'm not very good at articulating my ideas, but I try!!!!! Lol. Thank you for the question and feedback! Very much appreciated.
edit on 21-8-2015 by NaughtyLibrarian because: I wanted to clarify that I don't think God is a man or woman.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: NaughtyLibrarian

I thought you might enjoy contributing to this thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 21-8-2015 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   

See, its cool how people are so different in what they can and can't do. Like I'm terrible at meditation. It's very cool that you've had visions through meditation. It gives you a little control over it where as I'm at the mercy of sleep, I can't get to that higher plain on purpose. What an awesome skill.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Thank you!!!!

Wow, impressive, I love to read.
edit on 21-8-2015 by NaughtyLibrarian because: Acknowledging inthelights intuition

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join