It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Surprise! Multiple Investigations of Planned Parenthood Show No Wrong Doing

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I have no real opinion on PP...but I will say this. If PP had been found guilty of something, the thugs, liars and corrupt politicians in our government would hide it. Considering the support for PP from the left...nothing would be found even if they were torturing live babies in the back room daily. I have no clue and no proof that they broke any laws. I have nothing against PP at all. I'm pro-choice and very pro-woman...I have a wife and two daughters. But I don't trust any investigation, statement, explanation or anything from our current government. That beast protects itself first...and doesn't give a flying crap about anyone else.

So no...I don't believe there was a real investigation. Just one where the outcome was predetermined by the powers in the White House and other departments.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   
This thread is a joke, all I did was a google search and in Forida it popped up that PP was found to have deficiencies. How desperate are the pro-abortioners?

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: EverydayInVA
This thread is a joke, all I did was a google search and in Forida it popped up that PP was found to have deficiencies. How desperate are the pro-abortioners?

There's a whole other thread about that and how none of the findings there were related in any way to what is alleged by CMP in the videos. In addition, Florida is not even one of the only five states that are involved in the donation programs.

Glad you can Google though

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

originally posted by: Stuship
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Women who have abortions have a disconnect from the reality that they are committing murder. 1,000,000 babies were aborted last year, and 4,000,000 were born in America. Out of the million there were likely women who had multiple abortions. We would usually call those people sociopaths or psychopaths, at minimum they would be called serial killers. I personally would never be with a women who's had an abortion, because she doesn't value life. When I'm old she wouldn't have any problem pulling the plug on me.

Just curious, but should people have that same logic when it comes to soldiers?

What, are 1 out of every 4 soldier's mothers authorizing their children to be killed while they are sleeping or otherwise defenseless?

Huh? You're not making sense. Look at what I replied to, then look at my response. Then ask a question that's relevant to what was posted.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   
What have the investigations turned up in California, Washington, and Oregon?

That's where the fetus selling is allegedly happening.

Cash and gifts are king.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Ooops...I forgot it's only three states. I had read that and it slipped my mind. Thanks.

I think I've also read they're in the courts in some or all of those states.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=19717079]enlightenedservant[/post

They do, if you are on the wrong side of history. War crimes are a real thing. Following orders just because they were orders isn't a plausible defense in court.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

The donation of the tissue is a separate issue. But you knew that already.

I know, that is the issue.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: jjkenobi
Oh thank God! The Obama administration didn't officially find evidence of laws being broken. We can all sleep better at night knowing the killing of babies and doling out of their parts like a meat market is completely legal.

What about Georgia, Indiana and South Dakota? This is starting to be absolutely ridiculous!

By the way, no I don't sleep well at all knowing that our government has killed millions of innocent children, women and men in the last few decades via bomb, drone, AK, what have you.

I haven't seen one "pro-lifer" comment on the horrors of war, nor make one effort to stop it. Or the death penalty. Or execution by cop. Or a thousand other ways that the government kills actual human people.

Why would anyone need to comment on all that ??

Are you saying as long as all that other garbage goes on this is a far better death than those ??

Very strange that you feel the need to "protect" this way of dying and feel horrified by all the rest.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: Bluntone22
Would now be a good time to look at these laws and change them?

The laws are working as intended. Why should we change them?

What is the intent ??

And what benefit have we all seen from it ????

Still waiting on that one.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: Bluntone22
Would now be a good time to look at these laws and change them?

The laws are working as intended. Why should we change them?

What is the intent ??

And what benefit have we all seen from it ????

Still waiting on that one.

The intent is to ensure women who make the choice can get medical care and not the back-alley treatment. That there are regulations and support for women. Just because you wouldn't make that choice doesn't mean others don't, for reasons that are not known to you or yours to judge. That's the intent.

The benefits are the same and fewer deaths and complications for women, who whether you like or understand it or not are not going to carry a pregnancy to term if they don't choose to.

But I'm sure you're still waiting. Until men can get pregnant. ETA: If you're a man.
edit on 8/20/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Yea and at one time at least the Supreme Court found nothing wrong with slavery.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

Whether it is hidden in back rooms, not talked about, kept deep dark secret, or accomplished with coat hangers, drugs, or other forms of self-harm or even suicide, this is not something that is going to go away. So as and while we work on education and alternate methods to lessen the rate of abortion, women making the choice should at least have a safe place to go to do what they are going to do no matter what you or anyone else thinks about it or how someone not in their shoes judges them.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity

Whether it is hidden in back rooms, not talked about, kept deep dark secret, or accomplished with coat hangers, drugs, or other forms of self-harm or even suicide, this is not something that is going to go away. So as and while we work on education and alternate methods to lessen the rate of abortion, women making the choice should at least have a safe place to go to do what they are going to do no matter what you or anyone else thinks about it or how someone not in their shoes judges them.

How many planned parenthood clinics are around the country? I'm sure many/most are trying to do good, but I do believe that abortions is also a money making business and so we do have cases where scrupleless activities go on for a buck, and not just with Plan Parenthood.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

PP provides low-cost referrals for those who can't afford the rates a private physician would charge. For some physicians, whose patients are women who can afford their big bucks for a "routine D&C" due to blah and hide it, there may be a profit motive. But for many more, non-affordability is a big stress factor.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 12:54 AM
link   

PP provides low-cost referrals for those who can't afford the rates a private physician would charge. For some physicians, whose patients are women who can afford their big bucks for a "routine D&C" due to blah and hide it, there may be a profit motive. But for many more, non-affordability is a big stress factor.

But in many states the State foots the bill to prevent a life time of subsistence. In California back in the 90s the state was paying clinics 800 per abortion for those not able to afford, so not sure what it is today. This is the money making part to it all, a quick and easy buck as they empathize abortions.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Oh. This. Or the opposite of it...kinda. I have no knowledge on the subject of California doing that.

edit on 8/21/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 01:06 AM
link   

a reply to: Logarock

Yea well that was one of the original and long standing arguments that led to what we have today.....selling body parts.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 01:48 AM
link   

That film was actually created by Planned Parenthood's own PR firm...

Planned Parenthood has hired the crisis management firm of SKDKnickerbocker to run their damage control propaganda campaign. That firm is reportedly responsible for the threatening e-mails sent out from Planned Parenthood to media outlets telling them not to run the body parts trafficking story.

Planned Parenthood Bullies News Organizations

SKDKnickerbocker is no newbie to working on Planned Parenthood issues. The Democratically aligned firm is run by well-connected operatives, including Anita Dunn and Hilary Rosen. It also worked with the group during the 2012 election cycle, according to SKDKnickerbocker’s website.

Planned Parenthood Hires PR Firm to Run Damage Control

Seems rather ironic that they named the video "The Shocking Truth About Planned Parenthood"...

The truth about Planned Parenthood goes way beyond shocking, it is mind blowing in fact:

It is a fact that the elite have long been the prime sponsors of global depopulation schemes. The Rockefellers funded Margaret Sanger's eugenics programs and helped her set up Planned Parenthood. George Herbert Walker Bush, as a young Congressman, served as head of Rockefellers' Zero Population Growth organization.

To this day, the elite fund the drive by crazed environmentalists for a "sustainable earth." The stated goal, as CNN founder Ted Turner explained, is to wipe off the face of the earth some five and one-half billion inhabitants, leaving only 500 million alive.

Endgame: The Illuminati Blueprint for Global Enslavement

Some quotes from the lips of the founder of PP, Margaret Sanger:

“They are…human weeds,’ ‘reckless breeders,’ ’spawning… human beings who never should have been born.” ~ Margaret Sanger

“Birth control is nothing more or less than…weeding out the unfit.” ~ Margaret Sanger

“I think the greatest sin in the world is bringing children into the world.” ~ Margaret Sanger

“We don’t want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population.” ~ Margaret Sanger

“But for my view, I believe that there should be no more babies.” ~ Margaret Sanger

The Eugenics Foundation Of Bill Gates’ Father

In an interview, Gates talked about his family, in particular – his dad. He told the interviewer that his father was a eugenicist, and that for many years his dad was the head of Planned Parenthood. When Bill Gates divulged this information, it was clear that he felt proud of his father for his work. It disgusted me.

Bill Gates Insane Quest To Sterilize And Depopulate The World

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 02:57 AM
link   

If abortions are a money making business, someone is failing on the job, because the number of abortions keeps going down every year.
edit on 21-8-2015 by kaylaluv because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join