It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Surprise! Multiple Investigations of Planned Parenthood Show No Wrong Doing

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

B-b-b-b-but....there's video evidence of this all over the net.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
a reply to: enlightenedservant

So in other words, they're cowards?

Authoritarian cowards. Nice.

Sounds about right. "Bullies" is another term. They wouldn't say anything to Planned Parenthood if it taught women weapons training, gun rights, had armed "Oathkeeper lookalike" guards, and offered concealed carry permit training classes.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ancient Champion

Yea nothing to be mad about Benghazi, Not like you knew the people that died.

If you were really worried about American deaths, you'd focus on child abuse. 4 Americans died in Benghazi several years ago. 12 American kids are killed every day by child abuse & child neglect. But guess which one the right obsesses over?

And who's Planned Parenthood killing? You may or may not like abortion, but it's still legal right now. And it makes up a small fraction of their services. And guess what? Even Ben Carson did experiments that involved fetal tissue. And he's currently in 2nd place behind Trump for the Repub nomination! Hence why these "issues" sound more like ridiculous obsessions than legitimate causes.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Women who have abortions have a disconnect from the reality that they are committing murder. 1,000,000 babies were aborted last year, and 4,000,000 were born in America. Out of the million there were likely women who had multiple abortions. We would usually call those people sociopaths or psychopaths, at minimum they would be called serial killers. I personally would never be with a women who's had an abortion, because she doesn't value life. When I'm old she wouldn't have any problem pulling the plug on me.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stuship

Women who have abortions have a disconnect from the reality that they are committing murder. 1,000,000 babies were aborted last year, and 4,000,000 were born in America. Out of the million there were likely women who had multiple abortions. We would usually call those people sociopaths or psychopaths, at minimum they would be called serial killers. I personally would never be with a women who's had an abortion, because she doesn't value life. When I'm old she wouldn't have any problem pulling the plug on me.

Just curious, but should people have that same logic when it comes to soldiers?

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

If you were really worried about American deaths, you'd focus on child abuse. 4 Americans died in Benghazi several years ago. 12 American kids are killed every day by child abuse & child neglect. But guess which one the right obsesses over?

And who's Planned Parenthood killing? You may or may not like abortion, but it's still legal right now. And it makes up a small fraction of their services. And guess what? Even Ben Carson did experiments that involved fetal tissue. And he's currently in 2nd place behind Trump for the Repub nomination! Hence why these "issues" sound more like ridiculous obsessions than legitimate causes.

So your saying the deaths of these people over here x are more important then the death of these people over here x and your reason for not caring is because those people died several years ago??

oh yeah your enlightened alright.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

So your saying the deaths of these people over here x are more important then the death of these people over here x and your reason for not caring is because those people died several years ago??

oh yeah your enlightened alright.

Reading comprehension.

I'm saying the right is obsessing over something that happened in the past to 4 people while completely ignoring what is happening right now to American kids. By the end of next month, there will literally have been around 15,000 American children killed by child abuse or child neglect since the attacks in Benghazi happened. But which one does the right obsess over and which one does the right ignore?

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: thinline
Lol, did anyone expect Obama administration to find anything a liberal organization does to be illegal. If this follow suit, someone will get a promotion or a cushy lobbyist job

Assignment: Determine the general political standing of Governor Nathan Deal of Georgia, and get back to us.

Hint: It's not liberal.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

B-b-b-but Obama!!
I bet it was Jon Stewart preempted all this in one of those secret meetings!

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I mean, when I went to school, they had fetuses in glass jars, and showed them to us to show the stages of fetal development. I don't get the "fetal tissue" mania. They're going in the incinerator, not a teeny-tiny coffin for burial.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 02:18 AM
link   

So, you don't see the irony in a Federally Funded program being Federally Investigated and no wrong doing is found?

because .... I sure as heck do.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: GeisterFahrer

So, you don't see the irony in a Federally Funded program being Federally Investigated and no wrong doing is found?

As a big part of the issue here seems to be the government funding, who would you recommend investigate?

Some quick information for you.

That widely touted $528.4 million dollars is about 40% of PP's annual budget and includes both state and federal funding, of which approximately one fifth is federal, and most of much of which is funneled through state and federal Medicaid, with the rest being through Title X grants.

So again, who do you see doing the investigating? A mob with pitchforks, perhaps?

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: GeisterFahrer

So you think that Medicaid, the Department of Health and Human Services, and the US Congress are all the same "Federal" department?

Okay.

Also, sometimes, it helps to read the actual source articles provided:

According to the Huffington Post there have also been probes in Georgia, Indiana, Massachusetts, and South Dakota, all of which have found absolutely no wrong doing by Planned Parenthood affiliates and have been, “in full compliance with the law.”

From Source 1

A number of states followed Congress' lead, declaring investigations of their own. But many of those probes -- in Georgia, Indiana, Massachusetts and South Dakota -- have found area Planned Parenthood affiliates to be in full compliance with state laws and regulations.

Probes in other states, like Arizona, Kansas, Louisiana, Missouri, Ohio, Tennessee and Texas, are unlikely to reveal evidence of illegal tissue donation practices, since those states' Planned Parenthood centers either don't participate in a tissue donation program, don't even have a center actively performing abortions in the state or are barred by state law from donating tissues in the first place.

From source 2

So unless the states of Georgia, Massachusetts, Indiana and South Dakota are also departments of the "Federal" government ... I'm not sure your comment makes much sense.

In fact, let me be plain rather than coy: your comment makes no sense.
edit on 6Thu, 20 Aug 2015 06:11:11 -050015p062015866 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 07:27 AM
link   

The Department of Health and Human Services have found no violations of fetal tissue laws when it comes to tissue obtained from nonprofits.

Imagine that. The government out and out lying to cover it up. Thats a first.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

So, Georgia, Massachusetts, Indiana and South Dakota are all lying too?

It sounds like anyone who doesn't agree with the fraudulent narrative is automatically lying, eh?

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Lol, did anyone expect Obama administration to find anything a liberal organization does to be illegal. If this follow suit, someone will get a promotion or a cushy lobbyist job

Yeah, its not too surprising that a department of the Obama administration, headed by a longtime Democrat political operative, would find no evidence of wrongdoing by one of the far-left's favorite pet organizations. You think there might be a credibility problem there? Nah, couldn't be.

Understand, I don't know if there's anything technically illegal going on there or not, but I see no harm in having something resembling an independent or bipartisan investigation into the matter. Either way, lets find out.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: vor78

Yeah, its not too surprising that a department of the Obama administration, headed by a longtime Democrat political operative, would find no evidence of wrongdoing by one of the far-left's favorite pet organizations. You think there might be a credibility problem there? Nah, couldn't be.

Understand, I don't know if there's anything technically illegal going on there or not, but I see no harm in having something resembling an independent or bipartisan investigation into the matter. Either way, lets find out.

And what about Georgia and Indiana and South Dakota ... are these all far left as well?

Sure, let's spend more of the People's money on more fake politically motivated investigations.

Right wingers are so fiscally prudent and support non-invasive government ... NOT!

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: vor78

And what about Georgia and Indiana and South Dakota ... are these all far left as well?

Sure, let's spend more of the People's money on more fake politically motivated investigations.

Right wingers are so fiscally prudent and support non-invasive government ... NOT!

It may be that nothing illegal is happening in Georgia, Indiana or South Dakota. That's three states. There are quite a few more. And it may be that there's nothing illegal happening anywhere. I just don't see any harm in an investigation into it.

And as for the 'people's money', if the far-left would quit spending it on their little pet projects, maybe the conservatives would quit demanding investigations of where their tax dollars are going?

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: vor78

It "may be" it "might be" ... why are you weaseling now?

You were arguing that it's somehow a "leftist" plot to cover something up. You were proven wrong.

How many investigations? What outcome will satisfy you ... every single one (including the ones in Florida) have shown that nothing illegal is going on.

What vague, vapid, meaningless rhetoric! Your right wing buddies have complete control of Congress!

Let's talk about the ridiculous billions that are wasted on "Defense" and corporate welfare before you talk about the millions that have gone to make sure people have shelter, healthcare, food and education.

Or not, it's off-topic here. Start a thread.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Oh thank God! The Obama administration didn't officially find evidence of laws being broken. We can all sleep better at night knowing the killing of babies and doling out of their parts like a meat market is completely legal.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join