It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Encyclopedia of non american stealth planes

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Or concrete slabs on an airfield? That picture is NOT of a model.

Thanks to guy who pointed out the difference between the MiG's for me

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I definitly agree, this wasn't a model...

There are people visible on the picture, and the tiles don't look like that of a kitchen, it looks weathered and dirty...not likely for a kitchen even in Russia.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 07:30 AM
link   
So, definitive about MiG 1.44. IT WAS NOT A MODEL. I added a High-Res picture, you can see the details.

www.hitechweb.szm.sk...

And I am sorry that the previous picture does not work, so I am posting a drawing of MiG 1.42 - proposed serial fighter - with pointed main differences. This picture is still secret!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 04:29 PM
link   
The 'encyclopedia' on this topic would no doubt end up in the Guiness Book of World Records for the shortest book in history.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Since when has aircraft development NOT been about stealing successful ideas???

Stolen from who exactly? America?

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I like all of those models. I remember in my younger years, I used to study planes, and just as I was surpassing that phase, the Su 39 came out, it was truely a magnificent plane.

Now then. What most Americans fail to see, is that while they are displaying all their "majoy works' (which they see as flawless on the global scale) Russia has made many many designs, but they don't display them everywhere like idiots. I'll give you 2 models in particular.. Ka-52 hellicopter is old, but still beats anything American today. Since then, Russia has made 2 or 3 newer models. The Mi-18 hellicopter remains to be the helicopter that can lift the most weight in the world, and that was made before the 90's.

Russia still has a rocket that can reach the US, and their anti rocket system has a 27% chance of knocking it down...

Russia has the t-80 which is much better than those Abrams... Not mentionning he t82, and any other models they may have come up with.

Russia has many many new models, yet the old ones (eg. my old personal favourite the Mig-29) can beat the F series up to 20... Not even mentionning the new ones.

Russia has the fastest plane, fastest helicopter, plane which can lift the most weight, hilicopter which can lift the most weight, plane that can carry the most weapons (last checked, the Su-35 or Su-25)

Russia has an enormous ammount of projects and finnished works..

We may not find out about them in thes life time.. They are not idiots, they don't parade them in video games...

Russia at the moment, is far ahead in millitary technology, and therefor, is the country keeping America at bay from the rest of the world.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mishka

I think he is meaning that whenever any makes a plane they are just standing on the shoulders of giants, i mean every inventor in aircraft has stood on the wright brothers shoulders ever since they made that first flight.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp

Originally posted by Mishka

I think he is meaning that whenever any makes a plane they are just standing on the shoulders of giants, i mean every inventor in aircraft has stood on the wright brothers shoulders ever since they made that first flight.

So you're saying that all modern day aircraft are standing on he wright brothers shoulders?
I dissagree. I think that every new model has its own deigns and perks when in flight. Newer models see to overtake previous ones in matters as stability, speed, agility and so on. I highly doubt that each designer is looking back at the wright brother's plane for inspiration.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 07:01 PM
link   
wow Matej, that list is astonishing, and beautiful, really, i am definitely visiting your web site , seeing what else you got there, my best friend is slovakian

anyways, that list really cleared up whats happeneing with Russia's stealth aircraft, does anyone know if Russia will continue to use plasma stealth technology(or adopt it anytime in the near future) or will they start to use RAM, and coat paintings as well as structuring the aircraft to emit a low RCS, because they claim that they have plasma stealth technology, yet i have only heard one report in which they actually used it, and it wasn't used around the airplane as everyone would think, it was a plasma screen used on an Su-35 i believe to block a lot of the radar waves being emmitted by the radar housed infront of the cockpit(the radar on a plane is a large and very significant reflector of RW), they said that it reduced the RCS by like 25 times(sorry, i can't find the article anymore, like it disappeared)

anyways, thats all

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a lot is unknown about the future russian bomber, but i have just gone over a small article on the future russian bomber, here's the link

www.defensenews.com...

apparently, Russia is not interested in making a brand new bomber, because its Tu-160's are only half-way through their service life, and thus, the next bomber will be an upgraded version of the Tu-160 incorporating stealth technology

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Thanks Dima. On my page, there will be also information on future russian bombers (I am plannig it at the middle February). You will find it at /futurebombers2.htm file. There will be Tupolev Tu-202 Nevidimka, Sukhoi T-60 T-60C T-60S and MiG 3.01.

And about plasma stealth. First generation of plasma generators (as undercarriage) was tested at early 90s. Russians have modified Tu-160 bombers with 2nd generation systems and now they are doing that on Su-24, Su-27 and MiG-29. The third generation system is under development. Large article about this (but unfortunatelly in slovak language) at /stealth4c.htm.

[edit on 7-1-2005 by matej]

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Where does the T-50 come into all this?? Is is stealthy??

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 01:55 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 02:06 PM
link   
But that is a three view of the LCA surely?

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 01:16 AM
link   
yes is does look quite like the LCA...well well!...Is the MCA jus a white elephant now???

show us the way stealth spy..

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 02:07 PM
link   
the T-50 is definitely stealthy, and can supercruise faster than the F-22

isn't the MiG 3.01 an intercetpor that was designed to replace the MiG-31 like 10 years ago?, i never thought that it was a bomber, will you have any information on the AJAX, or AYAKS in russian and the EKIP hovercraft? you have to have information on both, its absolutely crucial, they are incredible aircraft

here's some pics and info on the T-50, sadly, its in russian, lol, slovakian and russian, look at some of the information

paralay.narod.ru...

this site has tons of info and pictures on the T-50, look at the first one, it compares it to the F-22, its really beatiful, i think it blows the F-22 out of teh sky the way it looks

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 10:06 PM
link   
matej
A very informative topic - my compliments...

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by intelgurl
matej
A very informative topic - my compliments...

Aahhh the stamp of assurance....

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 07:53 AM
link   
sorry guys.

this is the real MCA plan. my mistake, that is the LCA - Tejas plan.

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I was pretty shocked to see a tailless design coming from India, pretty cool...

I have seen this a while ago...I think on FAS or globalsecurity.org...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join