It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bangkok Bomber Captured?: They say he is American.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Daedal OOOOOhhh nice find!

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blackmarketeer
He was released!

After a quick check, he's not their man. Sent packing with a smile and a handshake. #BangkokBlast

No bother about the passport then...

Just to add, here's the police suspect picture,

edit on 19-8-2015 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   
The guy in the video says he's 48. Lol! My birthday is the same month and day but in 69. I'm 46, that makes that guy 49.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: Blackmarketeer
He was released!

After a quick check, he's not their man. Sent packing with a smile and a handshake. #BangkokBlast

No bother about the passport then...

All good I guess.

Even with that passport.

Jude

edit on 19-8-2015 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I don't see the resemblance. But, expert I am not.

(Original suspect)

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   
From Virginia, with a fake passport, Hmm. Steven Larry Faul. Thats the name at the bottom of the passport. I was trying to figure out what date that says on the passport for when it was issued. the smiley face is rather strange for such an important piece of paper to identify someone. That or the guys is very stupid
edit on 19-8-2015 by Glassbender777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   
after watching the video I could tell the man knew where all the cameras were and avoided looking at them.

He had cased the place and they need to look at older footage they may find some clearer shots of him staking the place out.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   
By the way did anyone else hear about dynamite being found packed in a pipe inside the temple?

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   
After watching the video, the guy in the cctv footage looks very skinny compared to the American, I also think the guy in the cctv footage has his hair different, like his hairline and everything looks different. Fall guy, Fahl guy

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Possibly a profiling thing.

The reverse of "You Asians all look alike" only in this case "You Americans all look alike?"

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   
The artist impression, looked like someone from the orient, he looked Thai, but artist impressions aren't really that accurate

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: jude11

I wonder if they will launch a twelve year war occupying the united states, killing 10 civilians for every one "combatant.."

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hijinx
a reply to: jude11

I wonder if they will launch a twelve year war occupying the united states, killing 10 civilians for every one "combatant.."

hey, non of that rational talk... or you're not a patriot.
of course the American government is going to probe deeply into this event and find resolute answers and help bring guilty parties to justice. just like we do around the world.

/sad sarcasm

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join