It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zombies invading your home town

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Pretend a clan of demonic zombies came to your home town and launched an attack on__________. And you were appointed to plan a defense startegy, what would your plan be...?

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 05:07 AM
link   
first of all, I would see what I would have at my disposal. I would guess that one of the only ways to kill a zombie is to shoot it in the head, I would get all the town hunters and set up a perimeter around a high school, or wherever there would be an area large enough for a massive amount of people. I would call an state of emergency and anyone that has a gun or has had experience firing a gun (army vets and such) to help strengthen the defense. I would call in the army and/or national guard after we have everything set up, so we they probably wont be rushing in to save us 2 seconds after we call them.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
call the local militia, get all survivors and arm them with guns, swords knives, sharp sticks, flammable liquid, black powder bombs, smokeless powder bombs, and rally them all to the outskirts of town to fortify the nearest trailer park and build a huge wall. after a few weeks the town will be taken back by force

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
My mum just got a book called the Zombie Survival Guide. I gotta read it first and then I will get back to you.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
i'll have to get myself a copy of the zombie survival guide. i do have to admit i'm a George Romero fan

new topics

top topics

join