It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big explosion at a motel 6 in washington

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 11:32 PM
link   
MIB parked right on top of the building rubble...

The newbies are always warned "Never push the red button".

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I just think it's weird how people take one large event then try to find traces of it anywhere else. China explosion was huge, next was large, this one isn't uncommon at all... but oh my they're all connected and a hot topic for a few weeks until we move onto the next and these explosions continue on just are no longer talked about.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Some footage of the firefighters on scene

And they are now reporting one gas company employee critically injured.
Motel 6 explodes after reported gas leak, 1 critically injured in Washington state blast: cops (VIDEO)

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Looks like Chinese are not happy with smaller factory explosion in Texas

Looks like they feel the need to even things out.

The US government should know that terrorism breeds more terrorism not less
edit on 19-8-2015 by Uma511 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Strange all those explosions lately. China, Bangkok, and now this? Related to each other nah,don't think so. But it sure has been the month with allot of explosions. ..

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 04:08 AM
link   
According to the news interview I saw, a Motel 6 employee claims she pulled the fire alarm because of a gas smell and everyone was evacuated prior to the explosion.

Bremerton is the city where naval-base-kitsap is located.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Maybe they are using the lot as a repo holding area?
www.zillow.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: pl3bscheese
Meth lab?

Maybe a sadist was suicidal.

I agree, my first thought was Meth Lab.

Second thought- Gas leak

Third thought- Terrorists.

-Alee

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   
She was probably smoking in bed and fell asleep. And the hundreds of gallons of gasoline in her luggage near the bed caught fire.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 09:06 AM
link   
JADE HELM!!

Definitely HAARP-related

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: alienjuggalo

I remember once posting in these forums how easy it would be for terrorists to book a room in a hotel, turn the gas on, then book yourself out.... Boom!

Maybe someones got wind of it because theres been a hell of a lot of 'booms' since...

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: AshFan
She was probably smoking in bed and fell asleep. And the hundreds of gallons of gasoline in her luggage near the bed caught fire.

hate it when that happens

lol

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I think it was the Chinese retaliation for Tianjin or the rods of god.... All joking aside, I hope that no one got hurt.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
www.kitsapsun.com...

Gas explosion.
Isnt there a military base near there?

Puget Sound Naval Shipyard (Nuclear certified)
Inactive Ships Facility
Trident Training Facility (Bangor)
Trident Refit Facility (Bangor)
Naval Hospital
Naval Undersea Warfare Engineering Station Keyport (NUWES)
Strategic Weapons Facility Pacific (SWFPAC)

Yeah, there is.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   
This is Tom Bodett and we'll keep a light on for ya.....

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
This is Tom Bodett and we'll keep a light on for ya.....

We'll leave the gas on for ya.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   
it was a meth-head-isis-recruited-militant-under-cover-working-for-haarp-contacted-by-the-chinese-with-secret-jade-helm-ties-vatican-agent-lesbian-right-wing-e xtremist-kkk-rabbi.

at least no casualties reported.

edit on 19-8-2015 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   
There was a Tom Clancy novel, I think it was "Dead or Alive" that featured a Motel 6 in the desert.
Clancy worked with the Navy before he was...
Oh never mind.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   
It appears there was a rupture of the gas line at the meter.

www.seattletimes.com... ottom
...the National Transportation Safety Board, which regulates gas pipe lines, was called to the scene. However, the agency said it was recalling its investigators after determining the cause may have been in the gas meter and not a pipeline.
Hinds said that a passerby had come into her office to say a gas line was leaking at the back of the building. Hinds — a former volunteer firefighter — said she went outside and saw that the leaking line was a big one “with a lot of gas.”

“We have no conclusive evidence of foul play right now,” police said. Yet this does not sound like an accident:

www.seattletimes.com... ottom
Police spent the night chasing down rumors about a cause for the explosion — including allegations that someone drove a car into the gas meter, that someone struck the meter with a hammer or that the explosion was somehow related to a domestic-violence incident.
... one guest reported having seen someone jump out a window of the three-story establishment and land on or near the gas line just before the leak.

The gas rupture was reported just before 8pm. Yet the explosion took place a half hour later. They couldn't get the gas turned off in that time? I am also suspicious that the Feds have arrived. If they take over the investigation, you'll know the fix is in.

www.seattletimes.com... ottomThe federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) will assist in the investigation, which could take several weeks.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 12:36 AM
link   
So, I live around the corner from this. I has just drove past it on my way home from the ferry and I saw people at the Burger King gathered, didn't think much of it. Got in my house about 2 minutes later, started making some food, when there was a rumble that shook the house. I thought either there was a new thunderstorm, we just had a pretty bad one, or my renter had hit the house with car, or my other renter was in the basement. He came in and asked if I had heard the explosion. I told him "no" though I had, you couldn't miss it , it was like a little earth quake but I was hungry, trying to cook and focused. He looked shocked then I realized what he had said, and asked him what he did. hahahaaa. Should have seen his face, because as a vet he was very clear in his head there had been a full explosion, in my mind I was trying to find soy sauce. The dog had actually went and hid in it's kennel and he went out to my back deck, then came back. He said "there is a little plume like when a bomb goes off" he then explained to me that after a small IAD? or something there is a small plume of light smoke, but no immediate fire from the blast, then things catch fire. I took a pic, it was about 30 seconds after the explosion and asked on FB if anyone knew what was going on. There was a traffic jam of cars suddenly on my road as all my neighbors took off at once to see what was going on. I kept cooking and checking FB. Then all the sirens started. LOTs f them and they were on and off all night.

I was just there and there are still going through rubble. I talked to some people and the hotel is a lot of long term military waiting for placement. That's common here, we have a HUGE amount of hotels in this section away from the main part of town packed with Navy. They had a gas leak, the manager called 911, everyone could smell it. the fire department showed up called the gas company, two gas people came out to shut it off. BOOM. Fireman were literally knocked over, (take that myth busters) and most everyone was at the Burger King.

Last reports I read there were now two people that they are not sure if they are missing or not. It is based on the hotel register. No one is sure if they were in their room still or if they are just out and about unaware of what has taken place. Crews are out there digging still.

It's pretty weird, but the common theory is that the gas workers set it off while trying to secure the leak. There were at the epicenter working when it exploded. One of the workers is in critical condition at the main hospital in Seattle.

On a bright side it wasn't lightening and thunder and didn't start another wildfire.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join