It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help finding a Thread

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   
When I popped in yesterday, I thought I started reading a Thread about Texas Not giving Birth Certificates without the proper papers.

Has anyone else seen this Thread?

I could be mistaken, but this is such an interesting story unfolding due to the backlash, I can't imagine that I didn't read it here.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I could not find anything on ATS myself, but doing a quick net search I found a couple of articles where Texas was refusing to give a birth certificate to children of illegal immigrants.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

You may have seen it and there might have been a lot of bickering on it and it might have gotten removed. That may be why you can't find it.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   
It is still on the board if the same one. It is in the new list of threads so have a go

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   

could it be the one where trump wants to do away with birth rights to illegals.

Trump: Get Rid of Birthright Citizenship

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: crappiekat
When I popped in yesterday, I thought I started reading a

Thread about Texas Not giving Birth Certificates without the proper papers.

talking proper/real/legit...I had reason to contact immigration-naturalization to get a copy of my file and birth certificate

well about 3 months later, the Washington Superior Court, INS/homeland security/et al sent me 39 pages of stuff including the copy of a German DPO Camp copy of a Live Birth Certificate....

so I thought the Justice Department info on me were completely valid, lawful documents,,,,

Wrong!!!!

the lowly myrtle beach office of motor vehicles declined to recognize the Justice Department copies of a birth certificate as proof of who I claimed to be ( to get a $12 state ID)

....I had to actually present the actual pink, onion-skin copy of a German birth certificate to the 'clerk' (aka: Jerk) ...
itself, a very fragile, 65 year old document that was a 3rd carbon copy of the original form
with all the actual 'document' missing and only the blank spaces filled in....

the thing (original birth certificate) was unreadable, un-decipherable, completely non-contextual.... but the African American in the Gravy-job seat, had her day in flustering the 'whitey' 'cracker'...

glad we spent Billions getting the disadvantaged some college schooling in useless Majors ~

just to give the degreed class of people a higher ratio in the Great-Society scam.... feel good BS !

just how is a receptionist clerk at a local DMV more powerful than the Department of Justice ? or Superior Court in D.C.

its about 'special people' is the pointed fact
edit on th31143993979218162015 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I couldn't find it, but somebody just made it:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: _BoneZ_

Thanks. I saw that.

It was cool of xuenchen to start it.

new topics

top topics