It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

That which you are

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   

The mirror is not what is seen in it,
It is that which does not absorb
its mission,its nature is to reflect.
If you look in to the mirror
what you see is what you project.
If you forget that projections
are just projections.
You will suffer in a world
created by you.
But if you realize them
for what they are.
You will experience the freedom
That you are.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ancientthunder

I'm having difficulty with this. I think I see a cat. I think that I see a projection of a cat. Therefore, I think, therefore, that I am.

I hope I covered any salient deep points in the image...I don't know about the message however, I'm at a loss.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Well said.

We are all caught up in the mindset that our thoughts and actions are insignificant, but it is the opposite. Each and every thought and action manifests on the external until we perfect ourselves and escape the cycle of samsara. This is not new-age mumbo jumbo, if you truly analyze what is presented to you, you will realize it is a manifestation of your inner state.

This is why the brain hemispheres control the opposite sides of the body; the external world is literally an interpretive mirror image of your self.

If you are interested

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Well, if you think about it....

With the temporal differential we call wakefulness is the cosmic interaction of subatomic particles operating in the quantum field, the (quantum)leapr represents a fundamental universal constant that we can only speculate upon in the macro scale of wave form frequencies. R eality has always been bursting with beings whose lives are opened by potential. Throughout history, humans have been interacting with the planet via electromagnetic forces. We are in the midst of a holistic condensing of insight that will remove the barriers to the cosmos itself.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Well when describing ones-self i find most people are limited by the 3d world, much like a mirror only reflects that which is seen. Physicall form has a large impact on how you see yourself personality wise.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun
You only think you are at loss, so only your thoughts are having trouble.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: cooperton
once something is truly seen through, its spell over you is broken.This after sometime, can be applied to all situation as hard as that may seem.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ancientthunder

Your thread reminded me of a few of TED Talk presentations on Consciousness.

I think this guy would have a more supportive and relative view with your thread on Self Image or identifying with the self, for a little guy he seem to stand taller then most.

edit on 19-8-2015 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-8-2015 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join