It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Donald Trump is the best chance this country has to change Washington

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 12:46 AM
Study Reveals 41 Percent of Americans Want Donald Trump Out of the Presidential Race – And More Than Half Want George Clooney In

Yeah, okay, it's People mag, but I sure as hell wouldn't mind looking at Clooney for 8 years :p

And what's up with the hat lately, The Donald?

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 06:30 AM
a reply to: nwtrucker

You know your history quite well, indeed. Yout just ignore what doesn't suit the myth that the USSR was the agressor after WWII. For instance, the 27 million deaths the USSR endured, the destruction of their country equivalent to all the territory in the US east of Chicago. WWII was costly to the USSR, and the peace conferences reflected that. Sadly FDR died, and Truman started playing tough guy in Potsdam knowing he had the bomb ready.

It's true. It was said that Reagan would start WWIII. And he did all he could with his "they cheat, they lie", "they are the evil empire", yada yada...As I said, he lucked out and Gorbachov came into power.

However, you can't double down on Reagan's Cold War rethoric and luck out every time. W doubled down on Reagan, with disastrous consequences. And now Trump is trying to double down on Bush.

The reactions Trump engenders are those of a naughty boy. They might be amusing to you, but his antics are totally out of place in a presidential race.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 09:21 AM

originally posted by: WeRpeons
a reply to: neoholographic

Instead I would say Donald Trump is the best candidate to start World War III and give more power and influence to corporate America. God help us all if voters in this country can't see past his ignorance of government and world affairs.

Other countrys play the same game and start wars and are after oil.It has been going on for 1000's of years,Sadly this is how it realy is.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 09:43 AM
I'm for Donald Trump. I want a powerful well equipped military. I want a wall on the border. I want mass deportations of illegals sucking America dry. I want jobs for Americans first. I want Islamic nations to pay for any war we have to fight over there because they won't. I am glad he said take the oil, and we should.

I am confident that Donald Trump will be the President in 2016. He polls well with independents and conservative democrats.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 09:47 AM

originally posted by: introvert
And are we supposed to believe that a man who admits to taking advantage of that corruption for profit will somehow be different when he is elected office?

I'm not on the Trump bandwagon, but I would say that at a minimum, at least he is open about it and this "could" possibly lead to changes in the rules of the game. Or would we be better off to continue to ignore it?

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 10:34 AM
What kind of change can you expect? I don't think that qualities that make a good CEO are well suited for a politician. Pre election talk is not only cheap but also more of a tool to set you apart and get some attention. A strong leader is just an image, you don't actually think the POTUS is calling all the shots?

If I had to guess I would say he's not a game changer because he is too good of a player.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 10:53 AM
The only way Donald Trump will be great is if he is running a scam and doesn’t really believe in the GOP worship of the elite rich.

It remains to be seen what Trump really is all about.

The evidence on its face is that he’s a dam fool and believes what he’s saying but its unclear.

My OP Trump the Good bad and the ugly is pertinent here.

The real question is whether Trump is truly going to denounce and go against the corporate masters in America…I doubt it if he will.

But if he does then he is truly a Messiah and whose future is dim unless he gets the best bodyguards available.

For to truly go against these devils who rule this country is dangerous

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>