It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First rainfall since Tianjin explosion leaves city covered in mysterious white foam

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   

The first rainfall to wash over Tianjin since a series of blasts struck a warehouse in the Binhai district last week has sparked a new wave of concern as an unidentified white foam has appeared on the streets.

First rainfall since Tianjin explosion brings stinging white foam

I'm thinking this is NOT good for folks in that region.

They will not confirm what caused the blast ROD OF GOD (kinetic space attack) and now they will not tell us about what's causing stinging foam.

I'm thinking long term health or genetic damage issues.

Thoughts?
edit on 18 by AshFan because: (no reason given)

edit on 18 by AshFan because: added space attack link

edit on 18 by AshFan because: fix

edit on 18 by AshFan because: (no reason given)

edit on Tue Aug 18 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: BAN threads MUST use original source title

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: AshFan

Prawbably Calcium Carbide which makes acetylene when wet (used in miners lamps). Or sodium cyanide used in mining to leach gold from ore, or ammonium nitrate used as explosive to remove overburden and get to ore. Big industry for China is gold mining, especially foreign gold mines.

What happens when you mix them all together and burn them for a while, then rain on them?

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Wouldn't a tungsten telephone pole falling from orbit have appeared like a meteor?

Are those things stealth capable as well?

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   
This rod of god thing is awesome.

But I have 2 questions for anyone.

1) Do you really believe that a large rod 12000-20000 miles above earth moving at 32000 miles per hour can really hit one targeted building? Try to remember that a slight gust of wind at 10 miles up could move this rod of god 5 feet off. Remember that the different layers of humidity will effect flight path too.

2) Did the Rod of God start a fire first? Because there are interviews with a few survivors that were initially trying to put out the blaze (and making it worse by adding water and creating an explosive gas) before the explosion.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: YeahYea4

Probably carbon fiber wire controlled targeting with onsite sabotage fire started to distract people and assist in targeting.

BOOM

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   
"an unidentified stinging white foam has covered the city"

errr ... that can't be good.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   

That's a pretty #en intense conspiracy theory and to do what? I mean people don't even have to try that hard they can just leave backpacks and no one will find them.

the rod of god attack seems like using our capabilities for non sense it reminds me of the ancient alien theory's that the aliens came here and started an ice age, it's all bogus and seems way over the top to blow up one building, I mean even the terrorist used #ing airplanes and killed 3000 people, or did they?
edit on 18-8-2015 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   

So you would add a guidance system to your Rod of God?...

Question... How would the system survive re-entry? You can't make electronics from Uranium and Tungsten. You would have to slow it down for the system to survive the plasma bubble on re-entry... so whats the point of a kinetic weapon that has very low Kinetics? And one that is slow enough to be detected? Sounds like a rudimentary ICBM with smaller payload to me.

This paper was created by one of the nations experts. Its 2003. But a lot of the problems will still happen today.

fas.org...

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Or maybe it's because the place that blew up was a chemical warehouse?

with hundreds of tons of dangerous chemicals?

www.theguardian.com...

Authorities are concerned that the rain will react with up to 700 tonnes of sodium cyanide discovered at two locations at the hazardous goods storage facility. Officials announced the discovery of more dangerous chemicals on Tuesday.

Niu Yuegang, deputy director at Tianjin’s fire department, confirmed that over 40 different types of chemicals have now been discovered at the blast site, including 700 tonnes of sodium cyanide, 800 tonnes of ammonium nitrate and 500 tonnes of potassium nitrate, according to local reports.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: YeahYea4

To answer your questions with my opinions:

1) A gust of wind would do little since the rod would already be going VERY fast when the air pressure built up to a meaningful effect on kites as we know it.

2)No, as somone already mentioned it would be very easy to spot a red/white streak burning the air to its target even if it was only visible for a fraction of a second. The fire before hand causing a whole warehouse to catch fire and then explode as it burnt the storage vats is VERY likely (occums razor) - how the fire started is probably what we would need to focus on which would be difficult since most warehouses CCTV would be on site and unlikely to be fed live to a remote place for recording. Cant rule that out though, as 500 tonnes of potassium nitrate in one place would make the CCTV installers raise this point.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Oh come on! Like that's ever an issue.

Conroe

Or maybe it's because the place that blew up was a chemical warehouse?

with hundreds of tons of dangerous chemicals?

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   

And the plant in Texas had 700 tons of sodium cyanide, right?

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Just because another chemical plant blew up.

Does not mean that the after effects will be the same.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

The only similarity I was trying to point out is that they were both chemical plants.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   
The white foam is interesting and I hope we get to hear the science. A bunch of toxic stuff on the ground and add water....hmmm kinda scary.

Rods from God?? shouldn't the thread move to skunkworks with a claim like that?

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   

ok.

however just because both plants are chemical plants. It doesn't mean that they blow up the same.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I have a few friends that lives over there.

I should call them up and ask.

If anyone have any Q&A's, I'd be happy to make an inquiry as well.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   

A kinetic weapon would not leave large amounts of chemical residue, not have have burnt for some time and would not have exploded several times.

A large chemical fire/explosion fits the evidence better.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Conroe was just a plant accident, but this warehouse in china was a really honking big boom, I mean the fertilizer plant in West was a big honking boom as well but this china thing was on a whole other scale. Not sure a weapon was involved, but it does raise the question as to what all they were storing there, I doubt they told us everything.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join