It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here is the proof you asked for - YOU can be healed.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014
Thread #45722 that promises proof of something and delivers no such thing.

Serioously? You thought these videos were proof?

As for miracles....if the sum of your gods miracles is to make statues cry and clouds move oddly and bits of corn flakes look like jesus ...then he is a pitiful, pathetic god. Lets see kids not have to go blind because they drink disgusting water in impoverished countries. THAT will be a miracle..

Or does he only do miracles for god fearing white folk from midwest america?

Pathetic. Even if he did exist (which i dont belive for second he does), he in no way, shape or form deserves to be worshipped. To paraphrase George Carlin:

"if this is the best he can do...im not impressed!"

As others who have already said within this thread, I too have seen live........ real miracles before my very eyes. I am not the only one who has seen this and this is only within this thread!

BTW if God is alive and real like I say he is..... I wonder where good ole George Carlin is and how is he doing?

Don't get me wrong......George Carlin was a very funny man but so was Sam Kinison.

Only through the grace of God will I make it to heaven and I can think of at least 30 to 40 people who if I were to see them walking around up there would make me crap my pants.......Oh I don't know......maybe Nero, Hitler, Stalin, Kim Jong-Il, Vladimir Lenin, my grandmother.....
edit on 18-8-2015 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Germany can't be any different than America in that regard, because no honest to god faith healers exist yet that would be able to reliably siphon off any potential business from the hospitals. So there is no way to say one way or the other how the hospitals would behave in such an event regardless of the country you are located in.

They said NO so should I go in there and beat the hell out of them?

Demand to practice without their approval?

Since they told me no; this could be criminal trespassing so tell me how should I do this?

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

I would like to know how efficient energy healing is. And I do want to know exactly what is going on in the quantum realm. I want to understand the science behind it and being able to know if you can calibrate the body to be even more efficient.

Do more people pushing energy make it better or is there a limit to how much energy/efficiency you can achieve?

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: LittleByLittle
Light/chi is very useful for me when it comes to backache and feeling relaxed/comfortable in my body. Not so useful for skin issues and rash.

I have often see many with backaches, hip pain, painful knees, disability in one leg where actually the cause is one leg shorter than the other which cause the shorter leg to work slightly harder. Now this is NOT always true there are other causes but you would be surprised how often it occurs.

I believe in medicine, you bet, I am a diabetic, type II, no insulin and I am a dead man but I am much better than I was one year ago. I am close to be healed..... why? I changed my mind thats why, I knew to diet but I didn't. Something inside me changed me and now I want to diet, I had a change of mind and decided to eat healthier, lose a few pounds all due to making the right decision. Not waiting on a healing or is it?

Healings often do not happen immediately ......

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I enjoyed the debate here....but it is time to move on.

Signing off.....

May you find what your heart seeks.

Peace and love to all of you.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Awesome post DeathSlayer! Love it.

I have that book and it is fantastic. I have a number of others, including one by Frances Hunter and her husband. I have always believed in faith healing but being aware of the numerous frauds. One can only go by the Holy Spirit's guidance and by watching these people to see are they leading by example? One is Peter Cabrera Jr. who I first saw the leg lengthening. It's unbelievable. Pete doesn't ask for money, he lives by example and his whole goal in life is to teach others how to do what Jesus said: heal the sick, cast out demons, spread the word. Watching Pete led me to Andy Firecharger, Todd White, the Hunters, Wigglesmith, Praying Medic.

I have been working on this for three years and the whole thing is by renewing your mind. We are at battle with our carnal mind and our spiritual mind.

I have been trying my hand at healing and sometimes I have super success and other times just weak little blips. Other times there are no results. But we must believe it will happen because we simply speak the words. We are a conduit of the Holy Spirit. When Jesus walked on earth He was the conduit. When he went to Heaven he told God that he was giving authority to us and that we were now to walk in his place. So basically we are walking as Jesus - we have a direct link to God. We simply have to speak the words. We are stuck in our human bodies until we pass away but we are of the Kingdom once we become believers.

I have prayed over people and had instant success. Other times I have prayed over people and the pain has shifted which usually indicates a spirit. It's really quite fascinating. We have authority over all forces. We have authority over all evil for the devil has been defeated, but for the time being he rages about.

I have prayed over myself (having multiple health issues). I have had great success with ongoing pain (arthritis issues) and have felt my body respond (twitches, jerking) but so far no permanent results.

It is a learning curve and accepting that we are sons and daughters of God!

For all the naysayers - that is fine. I speak to those are who genuinely interested in this topic. And always - be discerning. Is the person doing the healing giving glory to God? Is he/she making a living off it or are they giving freely? We are to freely give as we have been given freely.

Check out Inside Out Training www.insideouttrainingandequippingschool.org... They offer free courses via Skype and are fantastic. You spend time watching videos, looking over Biblical passages, then doing activation exercises on the group attending the Skype session. It's a fantastic free resource. Cheryl Fritz is the head of it - she is simply amazing and works tirelessly to help people understand their position in Jesus. We can speak blessings of safety, finance, healing - all the things God wants for us.

And if anyone is truly interested in knowing more check out the series of You Tube videos by Curry Blake. The man is a walking, talking representation of Jesus without taking any glory for himself. This is as it should be. But you will learn A LOT about certain Biblical passages that we have been misinformed about. They take time but you will not regret spending that time and taking the lessons along with the videos - just simple techniques which basically boil down to knowing your rights in Jesus and how to activate healing.

edit on 18/8/15 by ccseagull because: added link

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

Germany can't be any different than America in that regard, because no honest to god faith healers exist yet that would be able to reliably siphon off any potential business from the hospitals. So there is no way to say one way or the other how the hospitals would behave in such an event regardless of the country you are located in.

Since they told me no; this could be criminal trespassing so tell me how should I do this?

Hmmm... We may be talking about two different things here... I'm referring to real faith healers actually healing people consciously without the help of a doctor. You appear to be talking about your desire to volunteer at hospitals.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

I would like to know how efficient energy healing is. And I do want to know exactly what is going on in the quantum realm. I want to understand the science behind it and being able to know if you can calibrate the body to be even more efficient.

Good questions. I just know efficiency often seems related to core beliefs and mindset. Hypnosis(also meditation) has shown what can be done(within limits) when you put a good practitioner, and a good subject together to work on a problem. Physical problems are frequently related to mental processes.

Do more people pushing energy make it better or is there a limit to how much energy/efficiency you can achieve?

I would say that depends on the adeptness of those "pushing the energy". But as a whole, I would yes, as long as they're all on the same "frequency", so to speak.
edit on 8/18/2015 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Anyone seen this guy?.

He saw midgets grow!.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ccseagull

WOW!!!

I love your testimony! You could have knocked me over with a feather!

You are much further than I am in the healing ministry. I have been concentrating much of my free time (way too much) in deliverance ministry while overlooking the importance of healing those in need.

I have been involved in a couple of healings so I cannot "talk the talk"....... I am still in "rookie status" I have not had any failures....yet ........ but I know they are around the corner. I only hope I learn from the failures and that it strengthens me to continue.

The Holy Spirit has guided me to the healing ministry which is an active part of deliverance ministry and now I feel like a nineth grader in Junior High.

Thank you so much for the information. I hope others will also check this out.

Pray for me and ask the Holy Spirit to guide me.

God bless you and your family.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Hmmm... We may be talking about two different things here... I'm referring to real faith healers actually healing people consciously without the help of a doctor. You appear to be talking about your desire to volunteer at hospitals.

ooops ...sorry I misunderstood you......

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
Anyone seen this guy?.

He saw midgets grow!.

This guy is funny. Now most know I am a Christian fundy but there is a line in the sand and guys like this are so far on the other side of the line it is hilarious.

When I want to watch a fantasy or comedy film ....... I turn on the tube and find the local TV evangelist channel and sure enough a fool pops on the TV and the entertainment starts!.. It is a shame many fall for this but it is ever sadder when people use this crap in an attempt to defend their position that Christian beliefs are wrong because of fools like this guy. It only takes a few hundred maybe a few thousand idiots who run a religion to destroy it for the billions.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
This is where NLP and hypnosis come in. As well as those things that wouldn't do to say here.

I think NLP and hypnosis are good starting points, particularly NLP, but there is much more advanced stuff out there too. It does border on off topic, but if we were able to not only specifically mold and design our neural pathways, but were able to do it in a way that activates part of our being that are currently unknown altogether.. This topic would likely be discussed from an entirely different narrative.

Absolutely. The very core of our subconscious programming must be overcome. I was a devout fundamentalist Christian for many years. Overcoming that programming was not an easy task when a person is as deeply involved in it as I was. The core of my beliefs were challenged and finally overcome. What I thought was impossible at one time in my life, became inevitable. I became an atheist. I think it is this type of process, though much, much, faster when you're talking healing, that is conducive to the ability to be healed.

That is some good insight. I think its important to disconnect the process from the cultural/social group battlefield, but the process is neurologically similar. Our society would be vastly different with a conscious approach to neural plasticity. Instead of basing interactions on end conclusions, we would be more apt to explore the process leading to them.

I have only accomplished it a few times, but I have been able to turn off pain to parts of my body through self-hypnosis. Sticking a pin through my arm was unnoticeable to me if I turned my head away. So the mind and body are intimately connected.

I see the mind as a result of the body, so I would concur on their connection. The difference being, you still had a pin prick in your arm. The lack of pain would be a derivative of the placebo effect (in this context), whereas the pin prick instantaneously healing would be a derivative of the "spontaneous healing effect."

It seems the biggest difficulty is implementing these things long term and continuously. I am in severe pain constantly, and have had years to explore these things in action. Passage of time seems just as intimately connected as the body and its resultant mind. Interestingly, the main volume of my work in the arena was done prior to the injury!

Well, there is certainly a vested interest in keeping the status quo, I'm sure. We can't have people healing themselves and others for free. I honestly don't know if it will ever be a scientifically replicable theory, but I do know what I've seen and experienced. Who knows, science is on the verge of many breakthroughs, and this could very well be among them. Though I'm sure someone will figure out a way to monetize it.

Its a bit of a shame, really. Using money as the sole variable in determining quality of life. Perhaps, some day, we will advance our cultural story to define improvements in quality of life by the things that actually improve QoL. Rather than focusing on the money middle man..

Probably just a pipe dream on that
I think its much more likely we will destroy ourselves first.
edit on 18-8-2015 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Just my cent, I agree people have the ability to heal themselves, but some of the less enlightened chalk it up to a miracle like faith healing. I will eat my hat if a faith healer proves it to me, I know just the guy and if he ever walked again he would for sure show his gratitude. (Fellow I know been a quadriplegic for 15 years due to gun shot wound, love to see faith heal that one)

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Very well written so now my turn:

Sure the placebo effect can be effective and it is known to work within the medicine field. Numerous experiments have take place within the field of medicine including praying for a healing which has also been successful. What exactly does the placebo effect do to the person? It gives them hope, right? Well you can say a new FAITH. A belief that this placebo will heal them..... a change of mind. Which is the first step in receiving any healing. Reject it and the condition remains the same if not worse.

Yup, that's about right.

My focus is more on the neurological structures themselves, perhaps leading to (r)evolutionary abilities that currently lay dormant, mostly.

Its one thing to get over a fear. Such things operate on a level that most are unaware exists, so the placebo effect works as a key of sorts.

Its much different to actually cure something that is physically broken, or missing, simply by how we look at it. I do believe both are possible, to an extent, but to my mind its important to make a distinction even if they are connected.

I think its about consciously forming our CNS/PNS and cementing it through habit. NLP covers some of the topic, but I believe having such a strong focus on language is self defeating in numerous ways. These things would exist outside of our language, and by approaching it through linguistic constructs alone we are likely dealing with the leaves on a metaphorical tree instead of the roots.

Basically, I think there is legitimacy in some of the claims of spontaneous healing but we are only scratching the surface, at best.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   

You are too kind DeathSlayer. I feel exactly the same as you - like a school child. But if there's one thing I've learned about our faith and now healing is that it's a journey of constant growth. I have also learned that other believers are all at different levels of understanding and growth and so we can't judge each other either. I am floored at the amount of believers who don't see God in the supernatural. They go to church and then go back to their life. I'm not pointing out a sinful life - I'm pointing out that they don't think about God, wonder who He is, at His wondrous being. God has to be alive in our lives in order to have a personal relationship and so I guess what I'm saying is my heart breaks for those who don't know this side of God and to have our family of born again believers not have that same insight - well, again we are all on different levels and so we must love each other and uplift each other. This has struck me the last year as being of great importance
So keep up the great growth and work!! xox

I have to admit I have read the Bible several times and now that I see people talking and walking the lifestyle I turn to many of these same people to learn more. If it fits with the Bible then great, and again if these people lead by example. But one thing I've come to realize lately is we must stay in the Word for that is what sustains our faith and allows it to grow. So I am trying to be more diligent in keeping up my Bible reading. And in truth, I don't understand much of what the Bible is saying, but I do believe the Holy Spirit will guide us and open us to understanding. But the main point is I have to make time for every day Bible reading and not just reading other people's books and watching You Tube videos - but I get frustrated as there is only so much time in the day!

We are surrounded by the onslaught of this world's thinking and the non-believer's attempts to question our faith and so we have to keep reading the Bible to keep the other side fed as well.

And you bet you are in my prayers!

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Faith healing leg trick exposed:

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   
People cant fly, levitate, shootweb from their wrists, protrude bone claws, control animals with their minds, warp reality or move with super speed......

We all know this and roll our eyes at the very idea of such super powers.

So why would 'healing powers' be any different?

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 05:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: LittleByLittle
a reply to: Klassified

Please dont bring up Quantum Mechanics in the same breath as healing. It has nothing whatsoever to do with healing. People only bring it up to make heealing more legit.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join