It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The future of Russia and the End Of the World....

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2003 @ 02:35 PM
link   
The potential for Russia to become the greatest capitalist nation in the world is huge.

Just think about it:

World's largest supply of untapped oil and natural gas
Incredible amounts of minerals like titanium, gold, bauxite, etc.
Forests as big as whole countries
Fertile farmlands as big as states
A largely literate and educated population
Geographically dominant in two hemisphers (only lacks good seaports)
Proven world leader in technology and space

Oh yes, they have alot to overcome. But give them 50 years without anybody invading them or without a madman dictator whole kills half the population and WATCH OUT.

They will own us.

Dosvidanya, tovarich..........

posted on Jun, 26 2003 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Russia has many problems which deter it from one day acting as the proverbial right arm of the antichrist.

Its in there best interest to join the EU and become a member in good status.

Much of there mineral wealth has been radiated by nuclear test.

Its farm belt was adversely affected by the Chernobyl incident.

When it comes to fresh water, research in nuclear ubmarines have rendered major lakes useless.

Perhaps in 10,000 years this will cease to be a reality but for now forget it.

Why do you think people in Russia drive plastic cars?

Furthermore, in respect to the matter of the Antichrist in general.

Its apparent (to me) that the Holy Bible presents existence (as we understand it) outside a real control God has for keeping it in a state of having independent reality.

Which to me is strange as God is presented as omnipotent.

Any thoughts?

[Edited on 27-6-2003 by Toltec]

posted on Jun, 26 2003 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toltec
I do not see visions of the future in just that way (as a storm) but rather as conclusions developed in some way which offer insight into what potentially may
occur.

St. Seraphim

Its apparent that St. Seraphim was a Godly man but the idea that the Tzars would fall, given the years he was a priest was well within the realm of common sense.

I do not know how much you know about the conditions in Russia prior to the fall of the Tsar's. But from what I understand they were much worst than what was going on in France or for that matter the US prior to those revolts.

St. Seraphim died in 1833 Helen and in 1835 Karl Marx was writing about his future.

By January of 1905 what was known as Bloody Sunday had occurred....

Bloody Sunday

On the ninth of January, 1905, by order of the tsar, a peaceful demonstration of St. Petersburg workers were brutally shot down. The workers had been lead by the priest Gapon, and were marching towards the Winter Palace to present a petition to the tsar.

A wave of mass political strikes and demonstrations ensued all over Russia, under the slogan of "Down with the autocracy!" The events of January 9 marked the beginning of the revolution of 1905-07.

By March of 1917 Czar Nicholas II abdicates and by October of 1917 The Soviet government is formed, with Lenin as Chairman.

Timeline

Any thoughts?

The people of Russia wanted the Tzar gone......so as was prophecied .....he knew of his death ..........
The Tzar loved his people and his religion Russian Orthodoxy.........(Toltec,I'm not so good with History ..I should have payed more attention in class ...remembering my teachers words!)

History in the eyes of the Orthodox church....

russia-in-us.com...

There are many views on what realy happened in Russia ......I do know the History of the worlds view ,but the Church in Russia hold different views....
helen.....

posted on Jun, 27 2003 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Helen the idea that there was going to be a Revolution in Russia was not in all reality a mystery, even during the entire life of St. Seraphim.

When looking at the record of history carefully one is presented with clear documentation. That of all countries on this planet beyond the Colonies and France. Russia was a country in which the people suffered a degree of inequality which made them ripe for revolution.

I cannot argue with divergent interpretations of history (I was not there). But what I can argue Helen is any conclusion which in general suggest that a country the size of Russia changed it entire system of government based upon a whim.

In order for Russia to have become the Soviet Union something had gone terribly wrong with the Tzar's.

Bloody Sunday had to be but one example, one which was so well documented as a result of other events which had not.

To be honest the prophesy seems more the result of unrecorded history, Why else would the Russian people accept the actions of Stalin as nothing but the will of a madman?

This does not at all sound like a country where an antichrist would have the capacity to destroy a planet.

Any thoughts?

posted on Jun, 27 2003 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Uh no, Russia has NO chance in hell of becomming a good Capitalist nation, it will always be stragling behind and needing hand outs.

Even every Russian I know, including my Russian teachers, believes this. There's actually a good book on why that I was forwarded to, called:

"Why Russian will never be like the West."

That goes over the ecological impossibilities of Russia ever becomming a powerful Capitalist nation. The climate is just too hard.

Here we make our houses inf 5 minutes, propping up walls of wood.

Most of Russia takes months to build homes out of stone work, the harsh weather changes causes severe damage to even the simplest of infrastructure...plumbing.

They have too harsh of a climate to be a powerful capitalist nation.

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by HuramAbi
I'm sorry but I just don't see Russia as being able to do anything in the near nor distant future.

They are a crumbling people, their height of power was only acheived by the nearly inhuman and utterly complete control of a "super-government" that ruled it's people like a machine and the people it's oil.

It took the concerted effort of 15% of the population working over time to oversee the other 85%, to get that nation to even half of what America achieved in the late 1860s.

I seriously doubt Russia will "destroy the world" or have anything to do with the end times.

However, China...is another story.

As Russia does not destroy the world, the reasons you give and others give credit to such predictions. The Russians will always have a serious stake in the mideast oil passsages. Why do you think they sell weaponry (like the u.s.) to several countries there? Have they sold any to Israel? Iraq, Syria, Egypt, Iran maybe?? Russia has the military potential to destroy the world; this has not been lost to them. Yes, they are in poor shape in terms of fielding an army and potent navy against a major power, but where in the mid east is there one?

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Silly Americans.

Just because you fought a Cold War against a country for 40 years you think that you know it.

Russia is far, far older than you.

Russia has fallen in and out of love with the West for centuries. But it ALWAYS returns to us.

The Cold War was just the Russians saying to the West - "Look, we don't think your plan for the Earth will work. We'll try ours shall we?"

At the end of the day though?
I believe that they were working to the same goal that the West and China are.

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Leveller
Silly Americans.

Just because you fought a Cold War against a country for 40 years you think that you know it.

Russia is far, far older than you.

Russia has fallen in and out of love with the West for centuries. But it ALWAYS returns to us.

The Cold War was just the Russians saying to the West - "Look, we don't think your plan for the Earth will work. We'll try ours shall we?"

At the end of the day though?
I believe that they were working to the same goal that the West and China are.

Do you think the motives are the same? I don't think the west, re: the u.s. wants anything to do with controling the world the same way Russia does. IMOP

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Their motive was never to control the World.
Control is only a tool.
The Russians wanted control so that they could force the Plan through.

Their type of control was seen as detrimental in the West. It wouldn't have worked for us, so we came up with another way of achieving the end result.

China came up with another way to control their population. Centuries ago.
I believe that they are waiting for us to catch up.

After control there is something else.

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 10:15 AM
link   
It is the something else that would scare me most about Russia being in control...

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Here is another prophecy relating to Russia and the end that will come......

'And the gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.'

(Matt. 24, 14)

Orthodox Fathers, not least among them Blessed John (Maximovich), have interpreted the above verse in the following way: before the end of the world, Orthodoxy has to be preached to all the peoples of the Earth. The fact that the Gospel has been translated, mainly through the efforts of Protestant missionary societies, into over a thousand tongues is not enough. The fact that many peoples and tribes in the Americas and Africa have heard of the Gospel, mostly through the efforts of Roman Catholic colonists and administrators, is not enough. No, - the peoples of the world must understand the Gospel in spirit and truth, in other words, in the light of the fullness of the Christian Faith, in the light of Orthodoxy.

Even a hundred years ago, many, even Orthodox, would perhaps have doubted the validity of this interpretation. It must be added that few at that time were thinking that the end of the world might come soon. Many still naively bathed in the optimism and material 'progress' of the nineteenth century. Moreover, much of the Orthodox world seemed too paralysed to think of preaching to Peruvians or Papuans, to West Indians or West Africans - or for that matter to West Europeans. Balkan and Arab Orthodox were at that time still confronted with the dying Ottoman Empire and Islam. True, the Russian Empire had its missions in China, Japan and North America - but most of the world seemed 'immune' to Orthodox Christianity. The Russian Revolution changed all that. It is difficult today to think of a single country where there are not at least a few native Orthodox. I have met both Papuan and Peruvian Orthodox, both West Indian and West African Orthodox, come to Orthodoxy through acquaintance with the Russian emigration or missionaries from Greek-speaking Churches. Having said this, however, it is also clear that billions of people do not know the fullness of Christianity, Orthodoxy. And many of those, ironically, are in countries like Russia, formerly Orthodox, but only now painfully returning to the Faith of their forebears, with the baptism of millions in the last decade.

link below.....whoever wants to read more...

www.orthodoxengland.btinternet.co.uk...

[Edited on 30-6-2003 by Toltec]

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 02:44 PM
link   
One about the antichrist. Most have no clue. One side says he will make his new home in South America. Others say he will be the king of the Catholic church in Rome. Others even say he will be the sovergn king in South Africa. It is said in the bible that Jesus was the christ as well as the antichrist. The women of the Eastern star say that the real christ will be seen as the antichrist. But i the end days the people of the lands will kill him thinking he is the antichrist not knowing he is the real christ.
As for Russia I have worked with a few in Arizona. It is know that they have SCRAM technology that we are said not to be able to track. Russia in the late 1980's had over 113 nuclear war head. 20 killiton each. Thats enough to whipe out every country in the world. With 95 reasons that we are Babylon. www.thewatcherfiles.com... I can bet money in the next couple of years we are going to see what Russia can do. But the people who run the banks in Russia probably run them here. They are all Illuminati to begin with.

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 10:12 PM
link   
This is not about Russia controlling the world!

Russia and most of it's people are Christian Orthodox and those that are truly Christian are not involved in any sort of world denomination.

Russia lost most of it's people as martyrs and in prisons......those that were left brought about true Christianity abroad.......and today the prophecy about Christianity spreading to the world with the peoples own 'free will' is happening!
Russia in the past fell away from Christianity because of power and world denomination .......wanting only to satisfy their own power in authority.....and controlling others.
The Russian people are returning to their Christian roots and in doing so they are preparing the world for the appearance of the Antichrist.

The appearance of the Antichrist is because he will want to destroy all that is good......and because of people returning to their Christian roots the Antichrist will want to destroy all goodness left in the people ....his goal is to prepare the people of his earthly world power.....even though it will be a short reign......he will look at bringing all religions into one big family(look at the world council of churches and their beliefs),and all the worlds leaders into a world power........making them believe that he has all the answers to the worlds problems.......he will succeed for a short while but then the end will come........he will be destroyed and then judgement to all shall begin..........the end of the world!

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I'm a guest,

I believe that the President of Russian is a puppet on a string. And that Prime Minister Putin is working those strings. I feel that the world is in for a rude awakening. And it isn't that far off.

The Bible has been around for many years as well as other books, but being a beliver in one true God the Lord Jesus Christ. I have no doubts that he is certainly in Control of all world avents. He gives us all choices good bad or indifferent. We have the right to help others or we have the right to do harm.

People must wake up and smell the perverbial coffee for Prime Minister Putin has many friends and they aren't so nice. I believe the little project that they had off the cost near burmudea was just to show us what force they do have. You know that they have been gaining a not so good reputation with Chavez. And you know what he is about. These people have our country's in their sites. They put on faces, but no true faces.
They will do what ever it takes to bring us down. The USA an Isreal of course.

We need to stand together for what is right. If we want our children to have any chance at all we have to do something and soon. I'm not a liberal I do not believe. I don't like to have to use force on anyone. But as you know freedom has never or ever will be free. How many family members fought and died for that right for us. Do we want to see it all taken away. I for one do not. I want my grandchildren to have an opportunity to grow up and be able to live in a free and good envirnment. Thank you for reading my post

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Hi/
resurrecting an old thread...Though, I don't believe it was ever dead!

Just bringing it back!

Prophecy of Saint Seraphim of Sarov...only because the situation in Russia in 2009

Since all these words, the last of them spoken nearly twenty-five years ago, many of the events foretold have taken place in Russia, notably those at Diveyevo. This is a key event, because, according to the revelation to St Seraphim, Diveyevo is the fourth and final apanage of the Mother of God on earth, after Athos, Georgia and the Kiev Caves Laura

Perhaps the best known such prophecy about the future of Russia, made in 1831, almost 100 years before the Revolution, is that of St Seraphim of Sarov to Motovilov:
St Seraphim of Sarov~

helen

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Could this be put into Prophecies?

Thanks,
helen

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Hi,
Relevant to the the future of Russia and the end of the World post.
This is much on how the other side of the World perceive the Tzar Of Russia, and his meaning to all the World.

So even before the outbreak of World War I; the conspirators had a plan, in the making, to carry-out Nathan Rothschild's vow of 1814 to destroy the Czar and also murder all possible royal heirs to the throne and it would have to be done before the close of the war. The Russian Bolsheviks were to be their instruments in this particular plot. From the turn of the century; the chiefs of the Bolsheviks were Nicolai Lenin, Leon Trotsky, and later Joseph Stalin. Of course, those were not their true family names......

Trotsky New York
Prior to the outbreak; Switzerland became their haven. Trotsky's headquarters was on the lower East Side in New York; largely the habitat of Russian-Jewish refugees. Both Lenin and Trotsky were similarly bewhiskered and unkempt. In those days that was the badge of Bolshevism

judicial-inc.biz..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">King George Resists~

The Mystery Of The Anointed Sovereigns Tsar Nicholas II & Tsarina Alexandra of Russia...

article by the Rabbi from England, said about the "Mystery Of The Anointed Sovereigns":

Within the pages of Holy Scripture, we first find the oil of anointing mentioned in Exodus 30:22-25. A special oil (also called the oil of unction) is to be used to consecrate the most sacred articles of the Tabernacle of Moses and to anoint the High Priest. "It shall not be poured upon the bodies of ordinary men" (v.32). The persons and articles so anointed become consecrated as "holy" and "most holy."

The Hebrew word for "holy" is codes. It means "set aside for God's use," and is similar to our English words "consecrated" and "sacred." It was, then from the word of God Himself, that Jewish law and tradition understood that pouring oil over certain people set them apart as consecrated and holy.

From the days of Moses (ca. 1450' B.C. or perhaps 12880

Russian Royal Family~

In other words, the War that is going on now is the beginning of the last battle. All conscious Orthodox (sadly, so many are not conscious and so are creating divisions in the Church) are at the Front. Either Russia and the Orthodox world will continue and the rest of the world will continue with them, because the Apocalypse will have been postponed, or else the end will come – and sooner than anyone thinks. Priest Andrew Phillips East Anglia...The Mystical Sygnificance of Tzar Nicholas~

And here is one on LENIN...
''Two major tragedies occurred which had an acute effect on the young Lenin (then Ulyanov).
In 1886 his father got sick and died, the following year his eldest brother, Alexander, was hung for plotting assassination on Tsar Alexander III.
Lenin renounced religion and the political system.
Added to this he was the brother of dead revolutionary and found many doors closed to him. He finally managed to be accepted in a Kazan...
University where he studied law.
Famous Russians~Politicians

ICXC NIKA
helen

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Long gone are the times when it was possible for the Chinese and Russians to march with their armies and conquer teritories. Within 15 minutes of that occuring the world would end in nuclear winter.
Besides they have no reason whatsoever to do something like that. Russians already own Europe, they bought it. Chinese own the world through economics together with major western countries. They are allies not enemies. None of them would ever risk total destruction and the loss of all the money they have acumulated for themselves.

Russia invading Turkey, which is one of the most important allies of the western world, is just wishful thinking. Constantinople is dead and is not coming back. It is Istambul now and that will not change.

20% of russian army is muslim and it will grow to 50% by 2015, they will not invade a muslim country for no practical reason. Not to mention that those muslims are not your run-of-the-mil radicals but vodka driking, partying sinners like the rest of the 20-somethings of this world.

Religion is on the decline in the entire world, that is the reason why the radical fractions are screaming as loudly as they are, trying to get back something that is already lost.

The wars of the present and the future are local ones, in small countries in unstable regions and trading/economic wars which pass by without normal people ever knowing it occured (example: world steel trade)

Russia marching into Turkey, China marching with armies through Middle East is realisticaly not possible or doable. The world doesn't work that way anymore.

The time of the End Times is long gone, a new dawn is here, Jesus didn't come back and we are left on our own. Maybe finaly we can move on.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Hi laura/

If you believe that man will learn from their mistakes, you are only kidding yourself!

Man hasn't learnt anything of what has happened and is ignorant of what will happen!
Hasn't learn't because GREED is up most of their beleif system, and Ignorant today because man doesn't want to Know God!
Did you know that a few hundred years ago man had no tv,no radio, but there were Holy people and Saints who PROPHESIED all that would happen, and they happened as they said it would!
World War 1 and 11 was prophesied...but no one listened..sometimes we are blinded to the truth because we dont want to hear the truth.
And if someone doesn;t want to hear or see anything, the mind blocks it out!
The same is for Prophesy being Gods Word revealed to His Prophets.
I have no DOUBT in my heart/mind that what is written, will happen!
Jesus Christ has been already!
Man forgets too easily!
His appearance will be in the Clouds,with the SIGN of the Son of man?
The Cross!
This wont be like the first time, He will come in His Glory!
By the Word,''Glory'' is meant in the God- head(Father,Son and Holy Spirit)He is seen with His SAINTS and His Angelic beings!
There is no mention of setting up an earthly Kingdom!
Man has forgotton God, but God hasn't forgotton Man.

I really wonder at times,about WHO it is, that is setting up this ''NEW DAWN'' bull!

ICXC NIKA
helen

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Just jumping on the forum for a minute and wanted to share something I dreamed last night about russia.

The dream woke me up and I was fully aware but knew I needed to write it down or forget.

In the dream Russia and President Obama signed an armestese agreement with Syria and Pakistan.

I really did not know what armestese agreement meant so googled it and saw on Wikipedia that it had to do with sease fires between several countries back in the 40's-50's.

It was late and I was tired so went back to bed.

Can anyone shed some light on this as I felt it was a real moment in time somehow but do not understand it at all.

Thanks in advance
Julie

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join