It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China and America already at war. Tianjin explosion carried out by Pentagon

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 06:57 AM
link   
It has been back in my head too, what if China finds prove it was carried by USA. Just saying i do not have any proves whats going on.. Heck maybe it was aliens that landed there.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: EequalsMC2

I saw this posted on #4chan this morning, they claimed to be the OP in Singapore having taken a flight to get out of the country. The subject intrigued me and i was going to link it here but then i thought. Its summer recess and its on #4chan, better err on the side of caution lol.

TBH. i think its more likely that a meteorite from the Perseids Shower impacted than a rail gun or kinetic weapon strike from space, given that it happened during the showers peak.

edit on 18-8-2015 by kountzero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: EequalsMC2

i originally laughed at this story when it appeared on www.beforeitsnews.com.

Now I'm not laughing. the aerial photos depict a crater, shock wave concentric ground heaves, and a crater filled lake 200 yards from the site of the original small (glue?) fire. The blast is estimated at 5-20kT, subsurface. sub-surface. Like a kinetic energy weapon would.

Think about it. A warning shot across the bow - signaling China to not devalue its yuan further?

Without a nuclear signature, and with virtually no warning due to hypersonic speed.
The meteorite theory is also as plausible (perseids). Both possibilities are scary.

edit on 8/18/2015 by drphilxr because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/18/2015 by drphilxr because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Well we have fores going in the US could it be arson retaliation?

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Wow check this out US warning China about spies and espionage.
U.S. accuses China of sending covert agents fugitive-hunting on U.S. soil.

Things are getting serious!

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

Since then, wastewater monitoring stations have detected alarming rates of sodium cyanide, which is among the most rapidly acting of cyanide salts. A dose as small as 200-300 mg is enough to be fatal, and surface wastewater at the blast site is registering as high as 27 times the acceptable limits

Read more: Deadly sodium cyanide pollution discovered after Tianjin explosion in China | Inhabitat - Sustainable Design Innovation, Eco Architecture, Green Building

Source

Nothing to see here, move along folks, oh and turn in all of your electronic devices while the Communist government rounds up all the people affected.......

I'm terrible...lol My first thought when seeing this picture is does everyone drive the same white car and how the hell would you find it at the end of the day...lolol

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Ah - Natural News - would be comedy gold if is wasn't for the tragedy of people screwing up their lives believing it!!

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   
We have seen explosions before.
But I have never seen one with a crater like this.
Unless it was a weapon or underground.
I am very surprised no one has said Nuclear bomb.
Why?

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I thought I would read more about this Tianjin thing tonight. There seems to be a mystery surrounding all this.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: buddha

Lack of radiation, proximity of known explosives means much better explanations abound.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I think the meteorite theory is probably the most logical.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join