It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China and America already at war. Tianjin explosion carried out by Pentagon

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I know the source is garbage, but considering how interesting "Kinetic Bombardment" weaponry is and how tense things have been lately, I feel this is an interesting idea to ponder. Be easy on me, I don't necessarily believe this is what happened, but it IS feasible.

" The Tianjin explosion was waged as an act of "kinetic retaliation" by the Pentagon in response to China's currency war Yuan devaluation, according to dissident sources from mainland China. The Chinese government has put in place unprecedented secrecy surrounding the mysterious explosion, and aggressive police state tactics are now being invoked to control the flow of information surrounding this event."

Learn more: www.naturalnews.com...
edit on 8 17 2015 by EequalsMC2 because: Spelling error

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: EequalsMC2
" The Tianjin explosion was waged as an act of "kinetic retaliation" by the Pentagon in response to China's currency war Yuan devaluation

LOL

omg, roflmao!

/queue 50 lol's in a row

/begin sarcasm
So it's not the Federal Reserve after all, it has been the Pentagon all along that assassinates and retaliates over our currency.
/end sarcasm

Mike Grouchy

But seriously. Here is the space war!

Every weapon is this animated video either already exists...
or is being developed. As we speak.

edit on 17-8-2015 by mikegrouchy because: last thought

edit on 17-8-2015 by mikegrouchy because: format

edit on 17-8-2015 by mikegrouchy because: format

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: mikegrouchy

Fair enough. I figured it'd get a few chuckles.. Kinda coincidental that we'd have a chemical wear house explosion in Texas immediately after though. Again, just thought it was an interesting thought to ponder. And for the record, our government and it's leaders are often referred to as "The Pentagon" by foreign journalists. Same way we refer to the leaders of Russia as "Kremlin" or "Moscow"... I don't think they LITERALLY meant that the decision came from the Pentagon.

edit on 8 17 2015 by EequalsMC2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Jade Helm !!!

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: EequalsMC2

So I guess the chemical explosion in Texas was retaliation?

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Again, if we had something this top secret ... why would we use it to cause an explosion that normal sabotage could pull off just as easily?

There would be no point. Something like that is an Ace up your sleeve to be saved for use in extreme situations, not simply to score political points doing something that could be done covertly and conventionally.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: EequalsMC2

Saw this story too. Not sure what to make of it. Possible, possible it was just an accident. My guess is no matter what it was we will never get the full story regardless. Hope the people who were exposed to the chemicals released are ok.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Reallyfolks

Possible it was just an accident? How about likely.

Chemicals, of any sort, can be very dangerous if mistreated/mishandled. Usually with explosive results.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Especially when there is a shipment of TNT involved.
edit on 8/17/2015 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/17/2015 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Just speculating however, possibly before jumping to conclusions for your postulate, you might want to speak to some people that actually know what is going on there where the explosion happened. In order to be a theory, there must be more than a simple question or suggestion, right?

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Again, if we had something this top secret ... why would we use it to cause an explosion that normal sabotage could pull off just as easily?

There would be no point. Something like that is an Ace up your sleeve to be saved for use in extreme situations, not simply to score political points doing something that could be done covertly and conventionally.

It may be an effective way to "blame the other" while avoiding having to answer questions about how the wonderful perfect leaders let things get so out of control. Instead of addressing the scientific cause and educating everyone about it [something something putting out calcium carbide fires with water creating acetylene gas as a byproduct something something] like we did with the 1947 Galveston disaster where grain dust accumulated and created a boom heard in the neighboring state of Louisiana.

/shrug
Mike Grouchy

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Indeed.

when I had my hazmat training they specifically mentioned "No TNT, dummies, it's bad...!!". If I can figure that out, they must have some real brainiacs working the docks.

Thank god I never had to use those hazmat skills in real life. Close a couple of times...but nothing really bad ever got loose.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Turns out it was worse than TNT.

They had Calcium Carbide, firefighters spraying water, Amonium Nitrate, Sodium Nitrate, Potassium Nitrate, and Sodium Cyanide, as well as the shipment of TNT that was reported.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 10:12 PM
link   

And, since some of it may have been illegally stored, they wouldn't feel compelled to store it in accordance with the law or safety regulations.

Neat concept, crossed my mind once or twice at first even. But really, not a very strategic asset to target and easier ways to go about it.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

It would have been more of a surprise if it hadn't blown up.

What a mess that was... Kudo's for sheer guts to get anywhere near that.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 10:14 PM
link   

I said it's possible meaning the op post. I said it's also possible it was an accident. It's also possible it was intentional ( some worker goes off the deep end, but instead of shooting up a theater does this) it's possible someone who lost big in the stock market , along the same lines. It's possible some high up official screwed up big time but it was still deemed an accident to cover their butt.

Whatever it was we wouldn't get the details. You can believe or say likely all you want. There are other possibilities even beyond deemed conspiracy of America using a rod of God in retaliation for currency issues.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Didn't COBRA use a kinetic weapon on London in one of the GIJOE movies?

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Calcium Carbide and water would be enough to cause that huge blast. That stuff is nasty when you add water.

link   
a reply to: Reallyfolks

Oh, anything is possible. I'll agree with you on that whole heartedly.

But I've experience in handling and storing this sort of stuff. Not in those quantities, but enough.

Believe me when I say, there are moments when something that shouldn't wobble does? Certain muscles in the body can begin to loosen...

It could indeed have been sabotage, or some secret weapon of some sort... But, accident seems much more likely, and are as deadly as any weapon ever made.

link   
a reply to: ketsuko

How do you know we're not in an "extreme situation"? That wear house held 25 times the legal amount of sodium cyanide.. Pretty deadly stuff..

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join