It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Move over inglorious bast**ds, competition

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Boeing777

That's a great point.

Also when talking sects & Hadith followers there is no more a contradictory faction than ISIS.

I hope everyone of them is murdered by a woman.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

They literally treat these hadith books like something sent down by God. They believe it to be 100% authentic and true. He goes on to say that No Sunni can disagree with these books.
youtu.be...

There is a pattern. Whenever Allah sent down a book, some used another book instead.

Allah sends down the Torah, the Jews follow the Talmud(written by rabbis) instead.

Allah sends down the Injeel, the people follow the Gospel(re-written by priests) instead.

Allah sends down the Quran, the people follow
the Bukhari and Sahih Muslim books(hearsay and Chinese whispers collected by scholars) instead.

How is it that when the Quran tells you make ablution one way you turn around and follow another book known as hadith collections?
youtu.be...

The real way of doing it:
"O you who believe, when you rise to observe the Salat, you shall wash your faces and your arms to the elbows, and wipe your heads and your feet to the ankles." Quran 5:6

This is the ablution decreed in the Quran. It consists of four simple steps:

1- Wash the face

2- Wash the arms to the elbows

3- Wipe the head

4- Wipe the feet to the ankles.

But is this the ablution that is performed by 99% of Muslims today? The answer is no!

In spite of this very clear command in the Quran, the majority of Muslims today perform their ablution in a different way. The ablution they perform is taken from the "sunna" (methods of the Prophet). They follow an ablution which they believe is how the prophet Muhammad performed. In addition to the four steps prescribed in the Quran, they also wash the hands to the wrists, the mouth, the nose (nostrils), the ears, and the neck.

Why did God permitted these so called Hadiths ? The answer is in this verse.
[Quran 6:112-113] We have permitted the enemies of every prophet - human and jinn devils - to inspire in each other FANCY WORDS , in order to deceive. Had your Lord willed, they would not have done it. You shall disregard them and their FABRICATIONS. This is to let the minds of those who do not believe in the Hereafter listen to such FABRICATIONS, and accept them, and thus expose their real convictions.

Should we believe these words of God about Hadith?

[Quran 32:22] Who is more evil than one who is reminded of these revelations of his Lord (QURAN), then insists upon disregarding them? We will certainly punish the guilty.
[Quran 31:7] And when our revelations (Quran) are recited to one of them, he turns away in arrogance as if he never heard them, as if his ears are deaf. Promise him a painful retribution.

To the non-Muslims here, Islam=Quran and Quran=Islam, not Muslim=Islam or Hadith=Islam

The Quran has been completed by God and is protected by God. God has left nothing out.

[Quran 6:114] Shall I seek other than God as a source of law, when He has revealed to you this book fully detailed? Those who received the scripture recognize that it has been revealed from your Lord, truthfully. You shall not harbor any doubt.
[Quran 6:115] The word of your Lord is complete, in truth and justice. Nothing shall abrogate His words. He is the Hearer, the Omniscient.
edit on 17-8-2015 by Boeing777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Reallyfolks

Uhm according to Islam -

No 72 virgins if you -
* - Commit suicide
* - Murder non combatants
* - Murder the elderly
* - Force religious conversion

To bad the morons who join these religious jihads cant read, let alone take their leaders to task for defiling a religion they don't come close to being a member of.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

There are NO 72 virgins at all. The Quran doesn't support the 72 virgins fallacy. Hadiths are what confuses people. All fabrications by Satan/Iblis.
edit on 17-8-2015 by Boeing777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Again it came from the article. I simply posted some bits of the article to go with my description and link.

From the article

And there is a rumour in the Yazidi community that ISIS fighters are scared of being killed by a woman because they worry they will not be rewarded with '72 virgins in heaven'.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
Good for them.

But there'll be no 72 anything for anyone, Muslim or not.
Stop believing that tripe.

It doesn't matter what anyone here believes - if the poor deluded fools sucked in by any given fanatic believe it then it is important!

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Boeing777
I know nothing of your religion so I apologise if this insults you but it is not aimed at you.
Any person in the world who is promised 72 virgins when they die is really stupid for not realising these virgins cant be muslim virgins because he is then subjugating halve of his flock. (women). Do women muslims who kill in the name of a!!!! receive 72 male virgins to sexually abuse in the after life. Why not be rewarded with other gifts istead of sexual gratification on a vigin.
If I had a god I would be disgusted that he rewarded his believers with a sexual slave never mind 72. How much energy do we have in the afterlife.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 03:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
Good for them.

But there'll be no 72 anything for anyone, Muslim or not.
Stop believing that tripe.

Doesnt matter, It still goes along way for those in ISIS who believe it.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boeing777
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

In spite of this very clear command in the Quran, the majority of Muslims today perform their ablution in a different way. The ablution they perform is taken from the "sunna" (methods of the Prophet).

Is a simple bath a sin?

Anyway, to topic.

ISIS treats women very badly. There are myriad reports of systematic abuse and rape of women and girls by these sickos. It is good justice for these revolting people to be castrated by vengeful women.

ISIS are just top of the pyramid at the moment. Show me a Muslim nation that treats women well?

Edit to add - this whole business of 72 virgins, just shows how far Islam needs to change for it to be an acceptable "modern" religion. This type of rubbish just demonstrates the sexism and misogyny of Islam.
edit on 18/8/2015 by paraphi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 05:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Simmderdown
Wonder what the virgins would be if they were killed by tansgenders?

O M F G!!!

Lol, just amazing, and I thought I was gonna be bored today.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 07:23 AM
link   
As people have pointed out there are no 72 virgins. In fact all they get is one 72 year old virign.

In all seriousness though, I really hope these women do not get captured, I hate to imagine what would be done to them.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES
We already saw Kill Bill.

I watched several videos and there's a couple things you'll notice.
You never see a live enemy.
Their uniforms and gear are nice and clean and look brand new.
Most of them don't even know how to properly hold a weapon.

I have my doubts, I'll put it that way.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Don't think they have done any fighting yet. Article says they still need more training.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   
If they can get their PMS cycles in sync, I'd almost feel sorry for ISIS. I grew up with three sisters.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

Show me a Muslim nation that treats women well?

Circassians do treat their women well.

I don't usually get involved in these muslim / islam bashing threads but I made an exception for your question.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Folks will do anything these days for a shot at publicity.
But, then again....I'm exceedingly jaded and cynical sometimes.

Good observations.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   

No matter where it came from, 72 virgins, in general, would likely be a nightmare.....no thank you....

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   

I can see the headline now: SUN GIRLS TOPPLE ISIS!

I think they should fight wearing bikinis, Revlon war paint and heels! lol

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Truly the imbeciles are running the asylum.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 07:35 AM
link   
They dare rape the women marked by the great Nirmanakaya Mahasiddha of Infinite Merit & Light? Surely now all muslims will be punished by the Seraphim and all their falseness be scattered to the wind.

May the Djinns of the three times bring back the worship of fire. Let the hedonism flower in Persia, and may the power of the Kaaba be eaten by the chosen. And may all muslims fall on their knees and repent for having lost their way and having fallen for the lies of the architect, for deserting their ancestors and the true angels of delight. May the light of lotuses flower in the darkness, and the knowledge of the red rose disperse its scent. And may every infidel praise the true Dharma. And may Turkey be ruled by a woman as cruel as her skin is alabaster white. And may her sceptre be crowned with stars of the seven rays.

Thus we must bind the 8 classes of beings to punish the idolaters.

Namo Amituofo

top topics

<< 1   >>

join