It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Move over inglorious bast**ds, competition

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 09:00 PM
link   
So I just saw this. An all female fighting force called the sun girls are set to fight ISIS. They are starting to train now but need more. Apparently if ISIS members are killed by a woman no 72 virgins for them. Now we have various theories about ISIS and a western/Jewish creation but I'm not posting for that. women upset with ISIS and wanting to fight back.

'They rape us. We kill them': Yazidi singer forms all-female fighting unit to take revenge on ISIS for forcing their sisters into sexual slavery and beheading their brothers

www.dailymail.co.uk... heading-brothers.html

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Good for them.

But there'll be no 72 anything for anyone, Muslim or not.
Stop believing that tripe.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
Good for them.

But there'll be no 72 anything for anyone, Muslim or not.
Stop believing that tripe.

No one said I believed anything, I was pulling what the article stated

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   
We already saw Kill Bill.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I apologise, it's rather late.

S&F. Thanks for sharing.
edit on 17-8-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Hadiths, man made books(Bukhari and Sahih Muslim) and most Muslims use it with the Quran because they claim the Quran was not complete and if you reject the hadiths, you are a kaffir or hypocrite.
It is no surprise for non-Muslims to use it as a source for Islam as well.
edit on 17-8-2015 by Boeing777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Wonder what the virgins would be if they were killed by tansgenders?

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Simmderdown

Wow, you just did something I never thought would happen. You just blew my mind on a forum. I never expected a post like that. You just went there....lol

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Women are reputed to be better at killing than at fighting.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Boeing777

Gotta laugh at the people who claim the Quran is incomplete, when the Quran itself says its complete and perfect...
Read a couple of those Hadith before, seem to be written by wishful thinking virgins themselves.

Not to drift OP, but you brought up the 72 virgins.
The Quran says no such thing.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Reallyfolks

Wow, you just did something I never thought would happen. You just blew my mind on a forum. I never expected a post like that. You just went there....lol

Seriously, LoL I wonder what that would do! you think YOUR mind is blown, imagine how confused they would be about their after life.

Would it be virgins? Would it be transgender virgins? Would it be an eternity with goats? would THEY be the virgins (in a manner of speaking)

Allah knows!

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Gotta laugh at the people who claim the Quran is incomplete, when the Quran itself says its complete and perfect...
Read a couple of those Hadith before, seem to be written by wishful thinking virgins themselves.

All good man. It was at the bottom of the article so I put it in with my description. I was making no statement about it at all. Just trying to put some article content in with my description and link.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Simmderdown

Seriously, LoL I wonder what that would do! you think YOUR mind is blown, imagine how confused they would be about their after life.

Would it be virgins? Would it be transgender virgins? Would it be an eternity with goats? would THEY be the virgins (in a manner of speaking)

Allah knows!

Bravo. Seriously you just took a couple of topics that are normally pretty tense and full of arguments and brought a little levity to them . Good job, we need more of it.

People can disagree but I say take a bow

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 09:38 PM
link   

I can't say I wasn't wondering that myself.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Allah knows!

Bravo. Seriously you just took a couple of topics that are normally pretty tense and full of arguments and brought a little levity to them . Good job, we need more of it.

People can disagree but I say take a bow

Lol thank you sir I appreciate it.....

No now seriously I want an answer, I need a jihadist post haste to reply

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cuervo

I can't say I wasn't wondering that myself.

It really is a good question lol, they MIGHT just stop what they are doing

"What is this, wait, wait theres nothing in the book about this, stop everything, stop everything, SOMEONE GET A MULLAH!"

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   

So the 72 virgin part isn't in the actual Quran?

Is there a sect of Muslims that only follow the Quran like they're supposed to? I know you do but is there a name for the type of Muslim you are? Sorry if that sounds totally ignorant.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Yeah, I went through them. Contradictions and superstitions everywhere and some blatant lies that were so obvious that you'd really need to get head checked for believing in them.

Here are just a few of them from Bukhari and Sahih Muslim(far from sahih).

Narrated by Anas: Some people from 'Uraina tribe came to Medina and its climate did not suit them, so Allah's Apostle (p.b.u.h) allowed them to go to the herd of camels (given as Zakat) and they drank their milk and urine (as medicine) but they killed the shepherd and drove away all the camels. So Allah's Apostle sent (men) in their pursuit to catch them, and they were brought, and he had their hands and feet cut, and their eyes were branded with heated pieces of iron and they were left in the Harra (a stony place at Medina) biting the stones. (Bukhari: Volume 2, Book 24, Number 577)

This Hadeeth is repeated 14 times in Bukhari. Here are the other references: vol 1, No.234; vol 4 No.261; vol 5, No.505; vol 5, No.506; vol 7, No.589; vol 7, No. 590; vol 7, No. 623; vol 8, No. 794, vol 8, No. 795, vol 8, No. 796, vol 8, No. 797; vol 9, No. 37.

And here is a version from Muslim:

Anas reported: Eight men of the tribe of 'Ukl came to Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) and swore allegiance to him on Islam, but found the climate of that land uncogenial to their health and thus they became sick, and they made complaint of that to Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him), and he said: Why don't you go to (the fold) of our camels along with our shepherd, and make use of their milk and urine. They said: Yes. They set out and drank their (camels') milk and urine and regained their health. They killed the shepherd and drove away the camels. This (news) reached Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) and he sent them on their track and they were caught and brought to him (the Holy Prophet). He commanded about them, and (thus) their hands and feet were cut off and their eyes were gouged and then they were thrown in the sun, until they died. (Muslim: Book 16, No. 4131)

Narrated Yahya: Humaid said, "A man peeped into the house of the Prophet and the Prophet aimed an arrow head at him to hit him." I asked, "Who told you that?" He said, "Anas bin Malik" (Bukhari: Volume 9, Book 83, Number 27)

Narrated Anas: A man peeped into one of the dwelling places of the Prophet. The Prophet got up and aimed a sharp-edged arrow head (or wooden stick) at him to poke him stealthily. (Bukhari: Volume 9, Book 83, Number 38a)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And here is what the Qur'an says about the Messenger:

“We sent thee not, but as a Mercy for all the creatures.” (21:107)

“It is part of the Mercy of Allah that thou dost deal gently with them. Wert thou severe or harsh-hearted, they would have broken away from about thee: so pass over (Their faults), and ask for (Allah's) forgiveness for them; and consult them in affairs (of moment). Then, when thou hast taken a decision put thy trust in Allah. For Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him).” (3:159)

“Indeed, there has come unto you [O mankind] an Apostle from among yourselves: heavily weighs -upon him [the thought] that you might suffer [in the life to come]; full of concern for you [is he, and] full of compassion and mercy towards the believers.” (9:128)

“You have indeed in the Messenger of Allah a beautiful pattern of conduct” (33:21)

“And thou (standest) on an exalted standard of character.” (68:4)

The contradictions in these hadith books are endless. There are so many it would take me over a 100 pages just to list them here. Pathetic attempts to discredit Islam and the Prophet yet most Muslims fall for this.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Cuervo

Not in one single verse.

We're collectively known as Quranists.

I do have more Sunni like beliefs than say Shia or Salafi and certainly Wahhabi, but I wouldn't go as far as to say I am a Sunni.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 09:48 PM
link   

I don't really call myself a "Quranists". Sounds like any other sect. Remember, Shias and so called Sunnis didn't exist at the time of the Prophet(pbuh), just Muslims. I see myself as a Muslim, that's it. None of those silly labels.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join