It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I believe fake gay people exist.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: samerulesapply

What's up with that?

everyone is exhausted from talking about it? not sure

kind of like racism? that the term still exists and as a main topic.. is kind of sad

EDIT: by the way you sound completely normal to me..I am not hearing anything negative .. or nothing like that
EDIT2: the thread an the responses in general..
edit on 18-8-2015 by Layaly because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Layaly

Yeah...well it exists and so will always be a topic for discussion. We still discuss music and we've been creating and listening to that for since forever.

Our right to discuss an issue is just as important and inherent as someone's right to be gay. I don't really get your point, are you telling me that we should not discuss this issue in any capacity?

Isn't that a little intolerant? What happened to live and let live? Or not getting involved in threads that discuss topics we don't want to talk about?

We make our own choices here...I don't quite get your point.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   

sorry I edited meanwhile.. I though that may have come across wrong.. i just read your reply.. not at all
cyber chatting.. language barrier on my behalf too

edit on 18-8-2015 by Layaly because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: samerulesapply
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I don't know, maybe you have a point.

I'm quite old fashioned , I won't deny that. But not like some old bigoted dinosaur. I do see a lot more female couples in public now and it ain't no metrosexual or fashion stuff, holding hands and kissing gives it away.

With this, I won't argue. I've certainly also seen way more lesbian couples within the last few years or so. More so than even gay male couples. Almost like lesbians are more open to displaying their affection publicly or something. Not sure on the reasoning though. It may just be perception bias working for all I know.

I was on a bus late one night and two girls were all over each other. Most guys would think that was kinda cool, if someone told me that story I'd think, nice...but it strangely wasn't very nice at all, it came across more as a show for the rest of the passengers, they knew people were watching, the bus was busy. They were pretty cute and clearly there was a lot of passion/lust/love or whatever but it still made me uncomfortable just as a man and woman passionately chewing the face off one another would be - keep it for the bedroom.

But that's not exactly a reaction that is all that surprising. Many are uncomfortable around heterosexual displays of affection like that, let alone homosexual ones. Those women were likely just being selfish.

I never saw much like that happen in public, maybe the last 5 or so years it has become more evident. It's not so bad, things have changed so much and so obviously over the last 10 - 15 years nothing really shocks or surprises me much any more. If anything it's a quite interesting world we live in...can't grumble.

It certainly is. Kudos for taking it in stride though and not fearing or lashing out against it.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Layaly

It's alright, I don't mean to be confrontational or offend anyone, sincerely.

You needn't apologise to me and your opinions are as valid as mine. I apologise.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Much obliged, always appreciate honest and constructive contributions.

Yeah, I did read over my OP before posting and reconsidered, but int he end figured we're mostly adult and decent enough to discuss pretty much anything. It didn't turn out as bad as I'd anticipated, quite the contrary in fact.

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   

u know the one and only reply I checked by my friend

I asked 3 times if they sure it's ok. sorry

no, I said I do agree about the fakers.. it's interesting my gay friends often ask the same thing at club or so.
(I am sure it is insignificant but existing % hey they even make movies about it)

I swear you walk through some of the EU capitals
for nothing in the world can you tell anymore

thank you I am glad
you know even you reply to me didn't sound harsh or negative

what's up with that?
you must have good vibes

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: EKron
I'd bet there's many more fake heterosexual people than fake gay people. Like 10X more at least!

Heh, this is a very good point. Truly a game-changing reply.
edit on 22-8-2015 by Subnatural because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
I'd have to agree that mathematically it's highly likely a small percentage of people choose...
In a specific sense though.

Why did I choose Islam over Buddhism...

Simply I didn't, I felt it...
But I still chose Islam.

Make sense?

It felt right, I believed it, I chose it, it also chose me...

Could work in all walks of life.

Maybe not.

To me, this seems problematic.

You chose it yet it also chose you? Because it felt right?

Indeed, it could work in all walks of life.

Are you saying Islam is a sexual orientation? It seems strange.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join