It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peer Reviewed Scientific Evidence Exposes Chemtrail as Crime Against Humanity

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 03:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: 2giveup
I would like just one just one prove that the spraying of certain aersols aka nano dispersion doesn't exit.

See also: Russell's Teapot

they just had a show on tv how the military uses it to send communications and how most vehicles have been retrofitted with the new technology.to all the nay sayers don't ask what show .

Odd, we had one here about how the military uses unicorn flatus to send communications, and how most units have been issued Morse Code Tootling Unicorns. It even smells like sparkly wildflowers, and it's 100% organic.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 04:02 AM
link   
2 a reply to: network dude 2 planes same exact flight path. 2nd plane is 1 minute behind the first plane. The1st plane leaves a trail that stays exactly the same length which disappears.(contrails) The second plane leaves a trail across the sky that stays and actually wisps out to form a cloud like line.(nano dispersion)please explain how this is possible ???

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: 2giveup

it's not even science they use to disprove it.

Really?

pick apart your sentence to make it out of context..

Really, care to provide something to back your claim?

I would like just one just one prove that the spraying of certain aersols aka nano dispersion doesn't exit.

I would love a chemtrail believer to show me one that is spraying certain aerosols or as you call it...nano dispersion?

Can you do that?

they just had a show on tv how the military uses it to send communications and how most vehicles have been retrofitted with the new technology.

And what show was that...since your convinced it is happening I would love to see this show?

to all the nay sayers don't ask what show .

Why, as it must not have been as convincing as you thought if your not going to say what show it was?

You already think you have a superior intillect so it shouldn't be too hard to find.

When has a debunker ever said that, as debunkers may not be as smart as some chemtrail believers...we just learn how to discern bunk from the truth.

SO instead of presenting this tv show that proves debunkers wrong you would rather we look into a tv show that we have no name for or even if it exists...so if it exists prove it, and that should be easy since you know the name of the show?

Lamest excuse I have every heard .

And so is the " I am not telling you the name of the show, so find it yourself " excuse.

I am done having links removed from Google although I rarely use it to find on topic links.

Okay I was wrong...this is the lamest excuse I have heard in a long time.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 04:06 AM
link   

The1st plane leaves a trail that stays exactly the same length which disappears.(contrails) The second plane leaves a trail across the sky that stays and actually wisps out to form a cloud like line.(nano dispersion)please explain how this is possible ???

How do clouds form with area's between them that aren't clouds?

The atmosphere is an ever changing entity, as it never stays the same.

You keep saying nano dispersion...care to provide anything that proves your claim?

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 04:10 AM
link   
must be a shift change/ username change.I guess doxbin is a myth too? I as sit here on a found boost phone with free WiFi. Sage

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Your on the net, yet you Dont know how to use it?? So smart yet so stupid.
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

edit on 15-9-2015 by 2giveup because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h ??? Very vague of you.still doesn't answer the question. Maybe a military air traffic controller like my father could explain it for you. Would that help?

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 04:23 AM
link   
How hard is to look up patent # or go to a mil gov website and read a few pdf's?
I like to know who I am dealing with so I always post username and site to baphomet then check doxbin.already came across 1 gov ip address.
Why do you need your hand held? a reply to: 2giveup

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Your on the net, yet you Dont know how to use it?? So smart yet so stupid.

Hey genius if I don't know what I am looking for how does one look?

SO now I am stupid for asking you to provide the source for your assumptions...well you fit well into the chemtrail crowd.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Very vague of you.still doesn't answer the question. Maybe a military air traffic controller like my father could explain it for you. Would that help?

Sure, then he can explain why nobody can provide evidence of this program?

I imagine there are a few others that may have questions for him also...so bring him on.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h you seem to find the science to disprove it and I have had to many links to real data disappear. You seriously don't think this info is filtered?
Asq. odd.mil
Nrf navy mil
US patent 5,003,186

More to come I sec.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 04:37 AM
link   

How hard is to look up patent # or go to a mil gov website and read a few pdf's?

AH yes the good old patent defense...guess what they have been debunked for years, but feel free to post which one's you think prove your claims?

As for military pdf's...again noithing that has been presented or shown on this site provide proof that what your saying is true.

Again feel free to post what you think backs your claims.

I like to know who I am dealing with so I always post username and site to baphomet then check doxbin.already came across 1 gov ip address.

So who has the government IP address since your making the claim?

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Phc amedd army mil
Try links at bottom to real program s
Hmm all 404
Have been moved to hide info
Just to show you what happens.a reply to: 2giveup

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Asq. odd.mil
Nrf navy mil
US patent 5,003,186

What exactly is it you think those prove?

First one is about...

Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS) and Procedures, Guidance, and Information (PGI)

www.acq.osd.mil...

The second one is about...

The Naval Reserve.

And the patent doesn't mean it is actually being used...and none of this is being filtered, and your examples don't back your claim.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Even a camel doesn't need to be led to water at least I post where it can be foundGo-to doxbin tor network .already said to much..I am on there they hacked phone and there is a nice pick of me along with my user name those dudes scare me.a reply to: 2giveup

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Anyway we could go back and forth for years. The only way to actually believe it and prove it is for you to do it yourself you can't argue that can you

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Phc amedd army mil
Try links at bottom to real program s

The Army Public Health services...what are you doing just posting senseless links thinking they prove what your saying...guess what they don't, but keep them coming this is very entertaining.

Hmm all 404
Have been moved to hide info
Just to show you what happens.

Care to show which ones are 404'd for you, as nothing is 404'd for me?

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 05:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: 2giveup
2 a reply to: network dude 2 planes same exact flight path. 2nd plane is 1 minute behind the first plane. The1st plane leaves a trail that stays exactly the same length which disappears.(contrails) The second plane leaves a trail across the sky that stays and actually wisps out to form a cloud like line.(nano dispersion)please explain how this is possible ???

Because if they are only 1 minute apart and "on exactly the same flight path" then they are 1,000 or 2,000 feet apart vertically.

Longitudinal separation is generally a minimum of 5 minutes or 20 nautical miles, depending on which rules are being followed - separation by time or by distance. It can sometimes be as much as 50 nm - for example see this FAA order

For someone keen to tell other people to do some searching your own google-fu is very weak.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 05:04 AM
link   
For years I thought truthers.s were crazy then actual proof to these programs existence started to disappear ftom the web. So me and a pilot frfriend took some air samples and had them tested. then years later I went and had a work up and it was if the doc was hiding something so went to a real doctor for blood work and since then it's been.chlorella glutathione liopic acid potassium iodine magnesium oil cilantro flaxseed l just to name a few a reply to: 2giveup

edit on 15-9-2015 by 2giveup because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 05:07 AM
link   

No the only way to prove it is to get samples directly from the trails.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join