It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peer Reviewed Scientific Evidence Exposes Chemtrail as Crime Against Humanity

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: soulpowertothendegree
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

I see, you all have replied so quickly I find it hard to believe that you have done as I instructed, I am not surprised by this fact. As I postulated in another thread the arrogance of humans, once again I have been proven correct.

It was my hope that some maturity would ensue and the information would be assimilated first before lashing out and trying to destroy it with the same old rhetoric trolling tactics.

If, as i also suspect, there are highly organised efforts from powerful and well funded, well connected quarters involved in illegal geoengineering programmes involving particulate blanketing our skies...did you really expect any other rhetoric than the same old trolling tactics.

The single most obvious aspect to any of these programmes is the power and position of those involved. They HAVE to be powerful, have abundant resources, be intimately connected with governments and by virtue of that, governmental departments too, including military departments.

With that level of backing, to put it bluntly, it would almost be the most astonishing thing imaginable if there wasn't the same old trolling tactics. Those organised tactics have failed to keep these programmes clandestine, as there are obviously numerous sources that draw attention to the subject..but they have managed to shape and direct the views of most ordinary people, using these tactics..simply because they work.

It's not a surprise to me that these topics are routinely jumped upon in online forums using these well proven tactics. They are effective, and they work as well as can be expected by those tasked with 'public relations' regarding these programmes.

If it ain't broke...don't fix it kind of deal.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Guess what you are all wrong. I do not have to go into the clouds and do tests, I do not have to pretend that chemtrails exist, they do and they are in evidence everywhere whether you want to admit it or not.

Thanks for summing up the entire problem with chemtrail believers. You believe no matter what. You don't need evidence, since you're a believer already. NOTHING will change your mind about chemtrails.

Don't ask questions, just believe and do as you're told. And don't forget to buy the DVD and the T-shirt.. oh and they need a donation too.. don't be too greedy! And recruit as many parishioners as you can for 'the cause'. Don't you feel awake and special?

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

So anyone who doesn't follow along with what you believe is a troll eh? Name-calling yet again in the absence of a coherent argument of any kind.

But it's the debunkers who go on the attack isn't it ha ha.

edit on 20-8-2015 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX

a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

I see, you all have replied so quickly I find it hard to believe that you have done as I instructed, I am not surprised by this fact. As I postulated in another thread the arrogance of humans, once again I have been proven correct.

It was my hope that some maturity would ensue and the information would be assimilated first before lashing out and trying to destroy it with the same old rhetoric trolling tactics.

Those organised tactics have failed to keep these programmes clandestine, as there are obviously numerous sources that draw attention to the subject.

Been pretty effective at preventing any evidence whatsoever from surfacing for nearly twenty years now and showing no signs of failing yet. Even managed to prevent anyone from being able to come up with a reason to think the trails are anything other than contrails.

Professional work of which I'm proud to be a part

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 06:44 AM
link   

If, as i also suspect, there are highly organised efforts from powerful and well funded, well connected quarters involved in illegal geoengineering programmes involving particulate blanketing our skies...did you really expect any other rhetoric than the same old trolling tactics.

So, MysterX is here and suspects ''shills''. Shocking. What illegal GE programs blanketing our skies are you talking about?

I'll stop there because I've already asked more than you can answer truthfully.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: waynos

So anyone who doesn't follow along with what you believe is a troll eh? Name-calling yet again in the absence of a coherent argument of any kind.

Well, up yours pal. I can think for myself, go find another sheep.

Keep the insults to yourself mate, it's not required or appreciated OK?

To answer your main question..NO...that is not what i'm saying.

However, it would be extremely naive of you to think that the Human mind cannot be manipulated, as it quite clearly can be.
That is why it is essential, that you DO in fact, think for yourself...although are you absolutely sure those thoughts are your own original thoughts...or were your ideas shaped by sophisticated psychological thought shaping techniques?

And how would you know if they were or not?

There's even a UK government post specifically for public opinion shaping for Christ's sake, in financial and commercial areas, HUGE sums of money is expended on attempting to make you think a certain way..bottom line is, these professional, highly skilled 'opinion shapers' are very good at what they do, and in reality, you'd never know your own opinions were in fact shaped for you by them.

But as you say think for yourself, it's great..but next time hold the insults yeah?

ETA: Thank you Waynos, for editing your post and removing the 'Up yours' comment...appreciate it.

edit on 20-8-2015 by MysterX because: added text

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 06:57 AM
link   

"Troll" is an insult. You use it repeatedly instead instead of addressing the point. I called you nothing, even before my rethink. So you can drop the faux offence, or learn to read.

I know full well the human mind can be manipulated. Look at all the chemtrail believers.

Edit in response to your edit - yes, it was defiance rather than an insult, but I didn't like it either
edit on 20-8-2015 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX

originally posted by: waynos

Well, up yours pal. I can think for myself, go find another sheep.

However, it would be extremely naive of you to think that the Human mind cannot be manipulated, as it quite clearly can be.

Yeah people can be persuaded to think that clouds can't hang around and spread across the sky. People will believe all sorts!

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Lucky for you and all the other chemtrail believers, you can go to the chemtrail sites and Facebook chemtrail sites and have free reign to discuss anything you like. As long as you don't say anything derogatory about chemtrails. Or truth. Or facts.

But here, on the last island of free thought and speech, we are allowed to disagree. Hell, we even offer facts to back up our arguments. Something the chemtrail believers cannot do.

But it's the usual tactic of those who must believe in their cult without proof, or facts. Truth is the enemy and must be countered with thinly veiled insults and accusations of "troll" and "Shill". If you or your cohorts had any debate skills, you would welcome these opinions to sharpen your skills and enhance your position. But I know what really haunts you about debate. Somewhere in the deep dark places of your mind, resides that tiny bit of common sense that allows you to know when to walk across the street without being hit by a bus, and it tells you to stay away from discussions since your position is on very, very thin ice, and one day force you to accept reality.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Look, let's be honest. I know I'm not trying to convince you of anything here nor any of your cohorts. I think you also know you're not going to convince me of anything.

It's actually pretty easy to convince me or any of the other debunkers. Just present some credible evidence. This thread claimed to have credible evidence, but as usual when it comes to 'chemtrails', it turns out to be bogus. For those who have been around the block for a bit, this has become a recurring pattern.

In fact everything claiming to be 'evidence' for chemtrails, or as chemtrail believers like to boast in some of their youtube videos: 'UNDENIABLE 100% PROOF' has turned out to be not that. It must be frustrating after some 15 years of the chemtrail conspiracy's existence to still have nothing tangible to prove it's existence.

Yet despite this, you're so invested in your belief, that you're openly admitting that nothing is going to convince you of anything. Well we all suspected that this is kindof what the mindset of a chemtrail believer is like, but to have it here in writing explains a lot.

We both have our positions. You, me and the others post because we know others read these threads and most stay silent. Those that stay silent do so because they'll get ridiculed by the likes of you and your cohorts, just as you're now doing to me. Hey I have thick skin and can take it. I'm from Brooklyn

Whether you're being ridiculed depends entirely on how you position yourself in this debate. You get what you give. If your arguments are ridiculous, well prepare to be ridiculed. Also, stating that you're not going to be convinced of anything isn't exactly opening the door to an open debate, is it? You're setting yourself up for failure from the get go.

However, looking at the flip side, if I'm wrong, well so what? So they're just mostly harmless CO2 exhaust and no one is worse for the wear. On the other hand, if you're wrong, or worse, helping to cover up what could be considered an illegal act upon humanity and nature, well then exposing that is all worth the effort

Hope you sleep well at night

Are you a Christian by any chance? This kind of argument sounds suspiciously like Pascals' wager, something religious people seem to be rather fond of.

You know what, the moon might be just a pretty harmless rock out there, circling the earth. But if we're wrong about that, it could be a giant ball of molten cheese on it's way to earth and about to cover us all in it's cheesyness. I hope you sleep well at night

Anyway, if something illegal is being sprayed from airliners cruising along at 30.000 feet and higher, we'd need to find EVIDENCE of this program being in progress. We'd need to find the chemicals involved. So far, the chemtrail community hasn't even settled on WHAT is being sprayed, WHO is spraying it, HOW it's being sprayed, nor what it's PUPOSE is.. never mind any actual evidence for any of this.

On the other hand, chemtrail believers keep pointing to regular contrails as evidence for this nefarious program being underway. There doesn't seem to be a way to get them to have a look at the science that has explained this phenomenin for as long as it has existed, yet they keep urging us to 'look up' at the 'chemtrails', as if it's all the evidence one needs to believe in chemtrails.

Well if you want to spend your time huddling in a corner being scared of clouds, have at it. lol. It's all fine with me.. Just don't expect me to come and join you without asking a few critical questions, ok?
edit on 8201520 by payt69 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8201520 by payt69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   

That is why it is essential, that you DO in fact, think for yourself...although are you absolutely sure those thoughts are your own original thoughts...or were your ideas shaped by sophisticated psychological thought shaping techniques?

Very true, the human mind is being manipulated all the time. It actually manipulates itself into all sorts of stuff it later regrets. Ask any smoker.

Which is where the scientific method and empiricism comes in if you want to come to an unbiased evaluation of a phenomenon.

According to wikipedia: 'Empiricism in the philosophy of science emphasizes evidence, especially as discovered in experiments. It is a fundamental part of the scientific method that all hypotheses and theories must be tested against observations of the natural world rather than resting solely on a priori reasoning, intuition, or revelation.'

Which seems to be the exact opposite from the stance of many a chemtrail believer, who claim they simply 'know' those trails in the sky aren't normal and that they are something bad.

There's even a UK government post specifically for public opinion shaping for Christ's sake, in financial and commercial areas, HUGE sums of money is expended on attempting to make you think a certain way..bottom line is, these professional, highly skilled 'opinion shapers' are very good at what they do, and in reality, you'd never know your own opinions were in fact shaped for you by them.

But as you say think for yourself, it's great..but next time hold the insults yeah?

Thinking for oneself.. well we all adopt ideas we like and claim them as our own. They become part of our identity. If we have to let go of some of those ideas or if some of our cherished ideas are being questioned, it's a little bit like dieing.

We don't like that, so we put up a fight to defend our ideas, even in the face of a total lack of empirical support for them. Ideologies are the worst: we invest in them and cling to them like our life depends on it.

And that to me pretty much sums up the persistence of the chemtrail hoax.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

a reply to: Zaphod58

Been 3 weeks in a row now, and you are telling me that the conditions haven't been right for them to be persistent? Wrong. The atmosphere has been exactly the same and there have been none, 000000000000000000. Whatever.

When you see cirrus and cirrocumulus in your sky, then you'll have proper conditions.

So please explain then how the proper conditions exist WITHOUT those in the sky, have seen that happen ALOT, no rain or clouds in the skies for days,weeks, and yet very pronounced PERSISTENT chemtrails in the sky.

I also enjoy how many of you feel those clouds look and are the same, they NEVER look the same as your natural clouds, probably because they AREN'T.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

How do you know what the conditions were like at cruising altitude?

The main reasons for contrails spreading is supersaturation - where the air has more water vapour in it than it should - but lacks nucleationsites so it does not condense out.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

originally posted by: Bedlam

a reply to: Zaphod58

Been 3 weeks in a row now, and you are telling me that the conditions haven't been right for them to be persistent? Wrong. The atmosphere has been exactly the same and there have been none, 000000000000000000. Whatever.

When you see cirrus and cirrocumulus in your sky, then you'll have proper conditions.

So please explain then how the proper conditions exist WITHOUT those in the sky, have seen that happen ALOT, no rain or clouds in the skies for days,weeks, and yet very pronounced PERSISTENT chemtrails in the sky.

I also enjoy how many of you feel those clouds look and are the same, they NEVER look the same as your natural clouds, probably because they AREN'T.

What Gaul said. Also see here: www.aero-net.info...

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 11:11 PM
link   
you claim that people who deny chemtrails exist have tired old arguments, then use tired old arguments to show that they do exist.

Here's my thought. If chemtrails really exist, how is it that NO pilot who is responsible for them has EVER come forward to say "Yes, I loaded the chemicals" ?

No one's security is that good.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: babybunnies

No one's security is that good.

Depends on who you talk to.

Debunkers know this.

Chemtrail believers somehow believe just the opposite.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   
And the paper has been retracted by the publisher:

It was brought to my attention that there are problems related to the recently published article “Evidence of Coal-Fly-Ash Toxic Chemical Geoengineering in the Troposphere: Consequences for Public Health” [1].

Together with the Chief Scientific Officer, Dr. Franck Vazquez, and the Editorial office, we re-evaluated the paper, re-assessed the comments made by the three reviewers and note the following crucial concerns:

•The value for average leachate concentration of Aluminum mentioned in Table 1 and used by the author to normalize the data presented in Figures 2, 3, 4 and 5 is incorrect is incorrect. The author uses 70,000 µg/kg, while the correct value resulting from the un-leached European coal fly ash samples measurements published by Moreno et al. [2]) is 140,000,000 µg/kg. This error invalidates the conclusions of the article.

•The chemical compositions obtained for rainwater and HEPA air filter dust are only compared to chemical compositions obtained for coal-fly-ash leaching experiments [2]. The author did not attempt to compare his results to chemical compositions of other potential sources. Thus, at this stage, the work is preliminary since it is not clear what the source of these chemicals is.

•The language of the paper is often not sufficiently scientifically objective for a research article.

Consequently, we have decided to retract the article. This paper is thus declared retracted and shall be marked accordingly for the scientific record.

MDPI takes the responsibility to enforce strict ethical policies and standards very seriously. We aim to ensure the publication of only truly original and scientific works. MDPI would like to apologize to the readers of IJERPH that this article was published with the errors mentioned above. We sincerely appreciate the efforts of those who bring aspects of scientific error to our attention in an effort to maintain scientific integrity.

ETA: article on retraction at retractionwatch - which includes some comments said to be from the article author:

Herndon provided us with this statement:

"All I can say is that the matter is not closed."

We asked if he could say more, and he added:

"Be patient and perspicacious and you might find a story far bigger than you ever experienced. In the meantime, keep in mind the dust has not settled on the retraction matter, so may I suggest not rushing to press."

apparently the believer community is reacting to the news by claiming it is proof he was correct - I can't read facebook, but elsewhere this facebook page contains a statement to that effect.
edit on 3-9-2015 by Aloysius the Gaul because: add retraction watch link

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul

not sure if you knew this, but the current logic is, the more people debunk chemtrails, the more it makes them a reality.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Oh yes - absolutely - if the "evidence" isn't there that proves they exist because it is being hidden, and if "the evidence" is found to be utter BS then that proves they exist because of all the effort that went into "censoring" it.....

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: AshOnMyTomatoes it's not even science they use to disprove it. (Hegelian dialectic)it's more like grammar policemen. pick apart your sentence to make it out of context.. I would like just one just one prove that the spraying of certain aersols aka nano dispersion doesn't exit. they just had a show on tv how the military uses it to send communications and how most vehicles have been retrofitted with the new technology.to all the nay sayers don't ask what show . You already think you have a superior intillect so it shouldn't be too hard to find. Oh that's right you will just say I can't find it so it doesn't exist. Lamest excuse I have every heard . I am done having links removed from Google although I rarely use it to find on topic links. One question for the naysayers. 2 planes flying exactly the same flight path and second plane is one minute behind other..both clearly visivible in the sky. How does one plane leave a trail stays the same length and disappears(contrail) and the other planes trail stretches across the sky and does not disappear?

Waiting oh wait that's right just fill in science that cannot actually explain it but I am sure you will make it convincing

edit on 15-9-2015 by 2giveup because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join