It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peer Reviewed Scientific Evidence Exposes Chemtrail as Crime Against Humanity

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: soulpowertothendegree
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

More and more are becoming aware of what's going on in our skies and enough to know it's no where near a natural phenomenon...

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: TWILITE22

Yea, you sure have some "expert" testimony there.
the fist guy, talking about not being able to see your breath in a 2 mile contrail on a cold day proves contrails can't persist.
Unfortunately, he doesn't understand temperature and humidity. And you don't seem to either.

But that video is proof of something.

A guy wearing a captains hat and shirt, looks like a pilot.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   

More and more are becoming aware of what's going on in our skies and enough to know it's no where near a natural phenomenon...

Why are they scared of clouds?

SO how does one know exactly what a chemtrail is if nobody has ever flown up and tested them in the air?

As for your video...that was funny, thanks.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

But that video is proof of something.

Proof that there still some gullible people out there.

A guy wearing a captains hat and shirt, looks like a pilot.

That is probably an old Halloween costume where he went to parties as a pilot.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Please review this linked thread about why this post was removed. Thanks!
edit on 8/19/2015 by Blaine91555 because: Removed post with video that is not allowed in posts.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   

and yet you have proved that there are still gullible people out there by showing that video.

Here is an explanation of aerodynamic contrails which 100% debunks your "100% proof".

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: TWILITE22
a reply to: network dude

LOL, what is priceless is how that plane is leaving a short lived contrail at the beginning, then none at all. You just proved that planes leave contrails or not given the conditions.

And no, I don't use a gas mask, do you? I don't believe I am being sprayed, but if you do and you aren't wearing a mask outside, you are being a bit disingenuous.
edit on 8/19/2015 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Since I didn't see your post I am guessing the video was the infamous KC 10 video.

If it was here you go from the person who actually filmed it.

And his description of said video...

This is the original unadulterated video that started all the fuss. It is completely authentic and no camera tricks were used. It is simply a couple of KC-10's in formation and the audio you hear is just us poking fun at all the "chemtrail" conspiratorists. I knew when I shot the video that this would be catnip for all the conspiratorists out there. Yeah, the contrails have an odd way of "starting" and "stopping" but that is easily explained with physics. It's no different than the lenticular clouds that form over a mountain or the fog that flows from an open freezer. So, stop being so gullible, kids. There are truely bad things in the world but this isn't one of them!

If it's not then disregard anything in it, but if it is...now you see the truth.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul

you didn't debunk anything... whats up with the science paper on water vapor? ha ha do you really need to show that to prove to all of us that your smart and scientific? water vapor?... seriously?
I cooked pasta yesterday and not one cloud formed in my kitchen,should I read your paper to find out why? I do know what a contrail is and what causes them I learned that in elementary school.

I wonder who will reply next since I wasn't talking to you in the first place.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   

was it -40F with 60% humidity in your kitchen?

These are kind of important factors when it comes to clouds and contrails.

Here is a thread that explains it in great detail.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   

congratulations - you have discovered that water vapour is invisible - a fine achievement. I wish more chemtrail believers figured that out!!

And you are talking to everyone who cares to read this thread - if you want a private conversation with someone then this is not the way to have it!

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: TWILITE22

you didn't debunk anything... whats up with the science paper on water vapor? ha ha do you really need to show that to prove to all of us that your smart and scientific? water vapor?... seriously?
I cooked pasta yesterday and not one cloud formed in my kitchen,should I read your paper to find out why? I do know what a contrail is and what causes them I learned that in elementary school.

I wonder who will reply next since I wasn't talking to you in the first place.

I used to wonder how the ''chemtrail'' pushers got away with the nonsense they peddle.

Thanks for demonstrating the answer.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Hmmm... So, "chemtrails" (aircraft contrails -- moisture condensation) has been peer reviewed...? By whose "peers" -- high school drop-outs'?

I thought something had to be real before it warranted a "peer review"...(?)

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: PresidentHeston

One would think so....

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

Do you have any proof that says I am wrong? No!

You are not really a person. You're just a glitch in the software that makes the internet run.

Does that make me right? No!

Right. Playtime's over at the kindergarten. Can we have that proof, please, and quickly. If it isn't forthcoming in your very next post we shall all know what to think.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 11:26 PM
link   

a reply to: Astyanax

requiring other peole to prove your unsupported claims wrong is a logical fallacy called argument from ignorance - a fairly obvious attempt to not have to back up your claims.

the burden of proof is on the person making the claims.

You claim something is chemtrails, I claim they look like contrails - I can back up my claim with lots of pictures of contrails. How do you back up your claim they are chemtrails?

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Well you are just to clever for me. You and all your bullies think that you can just waltz in here and spout a bunch of crap about contrails and how the clouds and atmosphere just create these lingering contrails that only happen under the right conditions and you think you have somehow proved that chemtrails are just imaginary figments of the conspiracy minded nut jobs.

Guess what you are all wrong. I do not have to go into the clouds and do tests, I do not have to pretend that chemtrails exist, they do and they are in evidence everywhere whether you want to admit it or not.

Stand on the highest mountain and scream it to the idiots on the ground with their heads in the sand like ostriches and it will not change anything about the chemtrails.

I suppose you think GMO is a farce too? Maybe you think global warming is true? I bet you even think the OS of 9/11 is absolutely true, too!

Scream it out loud all you want, chemtrails are everywhere and the are not normal plane contrails in disguise, they are completely different and are of an evil conspiracy.

edit on 19-8-2015 by soulpowertothendegree because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Scream it out loud all you want, chemtrails are everywhere and the are not normal plane contrails in disguise, they are completely different and are of an evil conspiracy

So then why have you failed over and over again to explain how they are different?

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Guess what you are all wrong. I do not have to go into the clouds and do tests, I do not have to pretend that chemtrails exist, they do and they are in evidence everywhere whether you want to admit it or not.

WHAT EVIDENCE? It's all lies and fakery, you just can't see through it, no pun intended. If chemtrails DID/DO exist they would be invisible, but you don't even understand why. Long white lines in the sky can only be contrails, nothing else can do that, again you don't understand why, you just lap up internet crap about them being chemtrails because you don't know any better. You could fix that if you wanted to. But you don't, do you. Your one of those weirdos who like the lie you've been sold.

Stand on the highest mountain and scream it to the idiots on the ground with their heads in the sand like ostriches

That's what this feels like.

I suppose you think GMO is a farce too? Maybe you think global warming is true? I bet you even think the OS of 9/11 is absolutely true, too!

Relevance? Shame you couldn't use that space to give an explanation about chemtrails to explain your belief in them, BUT OF COURSE YOU CANT. You're just following what you've been conditioned to think, how very smart of you.

, chemtrails are everywhere and the are not normal plane contrails in disguise, they are completely different and are of an evil conspiracy.

OK, so how exactly are they different? What would prevent a contrail from persisting and what makes it look different from a chemtrail? Why is this question so hard to answer for believers? ITS BECAUSE YOUVE NEVER BEEN TOLD. Think dammit.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Well you are just to clever for me. You and all your bullies think that you can just waltz in here and spout a bunch of crap about contrails and how the clouds and atmosphere just create these lingering contrails that only happen under the right conditions and you think you have somehow proved that chemtrails are just imaginary figments of the conspiracy minded nut jobs.

I am just responding to posts that I want to discuss portions of. I bring verifiable links to prove what I am saying.

How do you know? Please answer that.

Stand on the highest mountain and scream it to the idiots on the ground with their heads in the sand like ostriches and it will not change anything about the chemtrails.

Nor will it make them a reality if they are not.

None of that has anything at all to do with chemtrails being real or not. Just as saying the government has done bad things before doesn't prove that they are actively spraying you now. In order to prove we are being sprayed now, we would need something called "evidence".

Scream it out loud all you want, chemtrails are everywhere and the are not normal plane contrails in disguise, they are completely different and are of an evil conspiracy.

Why? Just because you and others say so a lot? Have you even read the explanations of contrails? If so and you fully understand the science behind them, they how do you propose chemtrails are made? What chemicals are in them. How do those chemicals spread out and appear as cirrus clouds? The only chemical that seems to be able to do that is H2O.

Please, educated us. Yelling that you are right doesn't make you right. Presenting facts to back up your argument does.
Where are your facts?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join