It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peer Reviewed Scientific Evidence Exposes Chemtrail as Crime Against Humanity

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: soulpowertothendegree
a reply to: Zaphod58

Been 3 weeks in a row now, and you are telling me that the conditions haven't been right for them to be persistent? Wrong. The atmosphere has been exactly the same and there have been none, 000000000000000000. Whatever.

When you see cirrus and cirrocumulus in your sky, then you'll have proper conditions.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

There has been no lack of clouds and I know the difference between normal plane contrails and the idiots that spray chemtrails. So, Again, NO.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

And you've taken samples at high altitude to check, right?

The are places that have daily contrails most of the year, then see one or two over the course of a few months, then get daily contrails again when conditions are right again.
edit on 8/18/2015 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   

There has been no lack of clouds and I know the difference between normal plane contrails and the idiots that spray chemtrails. So, Again, NO.

There are different types of clouds. Some will tell you that the upper atmosphere where the passenger jets fly is saturated and unstable. And that will be a nice set of mackerel sky and mares tails, as they're also called.

You really don't have a lot of basic understanding of weather, do you? There's a lot of grade school level stuff on the net, you should start there.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   

...... I know the difference between normal plane contrails and the idiots that spray chemtrails. .......

Oh ??

well pray tell - what is it??

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 10:07 PM
link   

a reply to: Astyanax

Wrong. That may be one of the reasons. The other is that some jerks in planes are spraying crap harmful to us. Recently, they have not been spraying so, no chemtrails. The atmosphere and pressure are exactly the same. So. NO. YOU ARE WRONG!

So what were the conditions at cruise altitude then?

You do know that they aren't the same as on ground level, right?

You can check the conditions on this site:

earth.nullschool.net...

Make sure you set the height to 250 hPa, and the overlay to RH

And based on those conditions, NASA actually provides a contrail forecast:

cloudsgate2.larc.nasa.gov...

Contrails and the fact that they can persist are no mystery to anyone who knows a bit about aviation and meteorology. It's only the people who don't that get caught up in the chemtrail mess.

If this chemtrail thing turned out to be false, wouldn't you like to find out? What are you going to do to make that happen?

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Some jerks in planes are spraying crap harmful to us.

Any proof of this?

Recently, they have not been spraying so, no chemtrails. The atmosphere and pressure are exactly the same.

How do you know? Did you fly up there on fairy wings to take barometric and thermometric readings?

Or are you just talking out of your afterburner?

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Another poster here who claims to know.

Would you share it with the rest of us please?

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 07:04 AM
link   
First, Chemtrails is a ridiculous theory that takes away the real conspiracy of JET FUEL burnt above our head. JET FUEL is dangerous. And the amount they'd need to spray anything else (other than fuel) on the population would take a ridiculous amount of space, space all planes do not have.

But it has happened and they've declassified documents regarding those experiments.

Chemtrails are in grids because flight plans are in grids.

Many Chemtrail believers smoke cigarettes, and ramble on about chemtrails....lol.

Before searching the sky paranoid about an engine creating clouds, people should be looking at real conspiracies....like the crap we accept and eat in our food, and the ingredients in vaccines that no one seems to have a problem with; the FDA raiding non-homogenized farms, non-gmo farms, etc.

The difference between those conspiracies and Chemtrails, is those are actually proven. Go look at the ingredients of most lollypops, and then Google Titanium Dioxide. Lol lollypops are mostly marketed to children.

But no one has a problem with any of that, obviously. It's too real.
edit on 19-8-2015 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   

I can't find this paper in a real journal. MDPI is a fake journal.
edit on 19-8-2015 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

Do you have any proof that says I am wrong? No!

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Another poster that claims to know! What makes any of you experts? My eyes are all the proof I need if somebody wants to remain delusional and continue to stick their head in the sand and ignore obvious evidence there is not much I can do about it, except to tell them enjoy your sand.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

Sure, jet fuel is the real story! Keep telling yourself how chemtrails do not exist, that will make it true.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Is the bizzarro land? The world does not work that way.

You have a theory. You are afraid someone is spraying you with something. At this time, you have no idea who is doing it, or what they are spraying. You also don't know why they are doing it. But you are CERTAIN that they are. Your only evidence seems to be pictures of what science has called contrails for about 100 years, and other people's confirmation of your own bias. If any of that is incorrect, please fix it.

Based on that alone, there is nothing that can be proven to you. Those trails might well be death from above sprayed just to hurt you alone. I don't know and I doubt anyone else does.

But, it we put aside all "what if" scenarios and work with logic alone, it stands to reason that until someone proves that those trails are more than man made clouds, or contrails, they are likely just contrails. Planes fly, if the weather is right, planes can leave trails. I think even the most ardent chemtrails believer admits to that fact.

So the key here is the word "theory". Which a lot of conspiracy theorists lack the understanding of. As long as it's a theory, it's not proven. So discussing it as if it was a real, proven event is illogical.

edit on 19-8-2015 by network dude because: augustusmasonicus drinks skunky beer, and takes the piss at times.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   

My eyes are all the proof I need

How are your eyes all the proof you need?

Do you have bionic eyes like the 6 million dollar man?

So many people that believe in chemtrails use this line, none have yet to explain how they can tell the difference, so I must assume you guys have some sort bionic eyes that can chemically analyse trails that are 10km above them.

Where did you get your bionic eye implants done, was it a military experiment?

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   

a reply to: network dude

Another poster that claims to know! What makes any of you experts? My eyes are all the proof I need if somebody wants to remain delusional and continue to stick their head in the sand and ignore obvious evidence there is not much I can do about it, except to tell them enjoy your sand.

I am not an expert at all. the only thing I do here is link to scientific articles to prove my point. I do that so nobody needs to question my academics. they aren't the topic, or needed in the discussion at all. Unless all I offered was my opinion. Which is what you seem to be doing.

Knowing that contrails exist, and can in fact persist given the right conditions, how is it possible for you to recognize the chemical properties of a cloud by sight alone?
www.wrh.noaa.gov...

If the above link contains any errors, please let me know what they are.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Do you have proof that the conditions at altitude are identical, as you claim? No.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   
How do you know? In what way does a chemtrail look different to a contrail? Go on, be the first person in history to give a proper answer to this simple question.

Also, what conditions were the same? Same as what? Please provide the numbers you are using for comparison?

Thank you so much.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Instead of ranting on about things that you know are true despite never having seen any proof, never having done any checking and being utterly unable to explain (seriously, you think anyone would buy that #?)

How about a response to the source in your OP being shown to be garbage? Anything to say about that?

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Deleted - lets how the other two are answered.
edit on 19-8-2015 by waynos because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join