It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peer Reviewed Scientific Evidence Exposes Chemtrail as Crime Against Humanity

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   
BOINGBOING have a good summary of how to approach things like this, it just happens that Marvin Herndon is also the subject, here's a good simile,

"3) If believing the idea will make you smarter than the official experts, be suspicious. Experts aren't always right. But they do know their fields and experience does matter. Chances are, you're an expert in something. Say you knew how to bake pies really well. You'd be pretty suspicious if somebody who didn't bake (or didn't even really cook much) told you that you were making pies all wrong—and that they had a secret pie recipe that was better than yours. They might be right. It's worth taking a look at their evidence. But it also worth being skeptical."

Ultimately there are no instant answers.
boingboing.net...

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Just to regroup here. The headline says: "Peer Reviewed Scientific Evidence Exposes Chemtrail as Crime Against Humanity"

"Peer Reviewed" - Nothing in the article was peer-reviewed. There are no reviewers, no co-authors. Peer-review is a rigorous validated process.

"Scientific" - The entire description of the 'experiment':

From 15 May 2011 through 15 August 2011, a period intense tanker-jet spraying, an individual in Los Angeles, California operated a Honeywell model HHT081 HEPA Filter in her backyard in the vicinity of Olympic and La Cienega Boulevard, Los Angeles, California, 90035.

There is nothing scientific whatsoever about putting a consumer grade air cleaner in your backyard and sending the filters to a lab. There is no examination of the media beforehand, no control over the experiment location, no blind controls. There is nothing that could remotely be considered scientific about this article by even the casual layperson.

"Evidence" - An anonymous person claiming to have a HEPA filter from her back yard analyzed by a laboratory through "chain of custody" is not evidence. The only remotely-evidential data here is that "a lab" returned "some results" from "a filter".

"Exposes Chemtrails" - Even if every other single item in the article were true, there is still no logical or even metaphorical link between this air filter, and chemtrails. This is where the whole argument falls apart. All else aside there is nothing here that has anything to do with chemtrails.

"Crime Against Humanity" - The only crime here is that legitimate conspiracy investigations are being painted as a laughingstock because of misleading headlines, 'articles' and claims.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: emsed1

I know we're all supposed to be stupid sheep, but this is all the proof I need.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

I see, you all have replied so quickly I find it hard to believe that you have done as I instructed, I am not surprised by this fact. As I postulated in another thread the arrogance of humans, once again I have been proven correct.

It was my hope that some maturity would ensue and the information would be assimilated first before lashing out and trying to destroy it with the same old rhetoric trolling tactics.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: emsed1
Chemtrails aside...

The journal and it's publisher are a joke. They have been found to questionable and predatory.

Chinese Publisher MDPI added to Questionable List

This is anything but peer-reviewed, published science.
urnal's owner
You just set the chemtrail movement back to zero..

You are absolutely correct. The article is just one more effort to make money with a chemtrail scam, this time by the author, who paid to have the article published, and the journal's owner, a Chinese profiteer, who publishes a number of scam journals like Children, Animals, Diversity, etc, one word titles that can attract a wide range of author paid articles.
Now, let's look at the actual article. Wow! They found coal ash in the air. Well, I would imagine they would. Every year in the U.S. coal burning power plants spew 280 Billion pounds of the stuff into the air. Yes, billion with a B. It might be worthy of publication if they didn't find the stuff. Notice, though that they didn't actually test the troposphere at flight level altitudes. The other finding they trumpet as noteworthy is that coal ash is bad for you. Well, that has been settled science, although the power companies won't admit it, for decades.
Finally, the author has been described as a crackpot who tells a good story but has no evidence to support his crackpot theories.boingboing.net... In other words, he makes a perfect hero for certain people.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   

It was my hope that some maturity would ensue and the information would be assimilated first before lashing out and trying to destroy it with the same old rhetoric trolling tactics.
"Same old rhetoric trolling tactics" AKA sanity, logic, and science.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Bilk22

I don't understand if you are being serious or ironic. I'm not good with social cues.

Do you mean that a person is a stupid sheep until they watch some YouTube videos and ignore science?

Or do you mean that people are stupid sheep FOR watching YouTube instead of doing science?

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: soulpowertothendegree

I see, you all have replied so quickly I find it hard to believe that you have done as I instructed, I am not surprised by this fact. As I postulated in another thread the arrogance of humans, once again I have been proven correct.

Sorry to disappoint.

If you ever learn science please post something. I'm all for getting to the bottom of this chemtrail thing.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: emsed1
Yeah it's about YT videos

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Insert line two here. LOL

It's the same thing that happens when my wife says, "Would you like to make love?" and I say, "With you?"
edit on 8/17/15 by emsed1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Ima grab me some popcorn.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Expected you here shortly

Thanks for proving one of my points about how a chemtrail believer knows they exist.

The almighty youtube.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Don't forget your drink.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

The best thing to do with popcorn is to sell it, I'm surprised you want to eat it.

Meat at the table is so much better.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   

As I postulated in another thread the arrogance of humans, once again I have been proven correct.

So proving someone wrong is now arrogance...and all this time I thought it was debunking.

Imagine that.

link   
This article was not what you claimed it to be. That being said, anybody who argues that chem-trails do not exist, needs to take ten minutes and research the Weather Modification Act of 2008. The government does not even remotely deny the use of aerosols as a tool to modify climate conditions in certain areas. Are some of the trails you see caused by condensation? The answer is yes. There are trails that consist of chemicals as well though, and there being sprayed more often now than ever. It's not a secret anymore.

link   
a reply to: smurfy

I'm dieting. Popcorn and beer. If I skip the beer, I can have meat. Guess which way I went.

Kidding.....or am I?

link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Nah, YT isn't really necessary. These are the chemtrails I saw with my own eyes.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: EequalsMC2
This article was not what you claimed it to be. That being said, anybody who argues that chem-trails do not exist, needs to take ten minutes and research the Weather Modification Act of 2008. The government does not even remotely deny the use of aerosols as a tool to modify climate conditions in certain areas. Are some of the trails you see caused by condensation? The answer is yes. There are trails that consist of chemicals as well though, and there being sprayed more often now than ever. It's not a secret anymore.

Could you point out the part in that document that deals with chemtrails? I was under the impression it was all about cloud seeding. Which is not secret, nor a mystery or conspiracy.

If there is already proof of chemtrails, the chemtrail crowd have been working really hard for nothing.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Since our civilization did NOT evolve down the clean energy technologies path that it could have decades ago, I just assumed that things like chemtrails were a sort of trans-national 'TPTB' attempt to throw a blanket over all the steaming dookie emanating from all of the larger cities of the world, so to speak LOL

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join