It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peer Reviewed Scientific Evidence Exposes Chemtrail as Crime Against Humanity

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: 2giveup

Even a camel doesn't need to be led to water at least I post where it can be foundGo-to doxbin tor network .already said to much..I am on there they hacked phone and there is a nice pick of me along with my user name those dudes scare me.

So your being watched for talking about a program that nobody can provide evidence it actually exists...

Paranoid a bit?

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 05:10 AM
link   
The minute was a guesstimate. Still doesn't explain why also I watched 3 jets make palm patterns in the sky one jet had hooks at then end of every trail. Why only the pattern and not the whole time they were fly back and forth to make these patterns.a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Anyway we could go back and forth for years. The only way to actually believe it and prove it is for you to do it yourself you can't argue that can you

And yet with all the prior years nothing has been proven...what makes you think what your saying is proof?

I have researched this topic so don't think your going to provide something earth shattering with your post as they are nothing but rehashed theories that have been shown to not be what you think they are.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 05:18 AM
link   
No???no the faggots at doxbin hacked me when I asked about a certain user here..was told he was a troll as I suspected.usually they post real name eddy other account s social etc.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 05:19 AM
link   

So me and a pilot frfriend took some air samples and had them tested.

Where exactly were these samples taken, and how did you take them?

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 05:21 AM
link   

No???no the faggots at doxbin hacked me when I asked about a certain user here..was told he was a troll as I suspected.

Well then provide us with this name of this supposed troll then we will all know who it is?

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Go get some blood work done .with aluminum being the most abundant element on earth.not to mention fluoride is a byproduct of the aluminum processing and has been proven to dumb people down you might want to check. Just saying being Hitler's wet dream and all. Hey man like I have said before find a way to test the air for yourself. Even though I have compassion for my fellow man doesn't really matter if you believe it or not I'll still luv ya bro lol

.a reply to: tsurfer2000h

edit on 15-9-2015 by 2giveup because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 05:33 AM
link   
One word liable I already am a yellow line airport victim don't want to be a red onea reply to: tsurfer2000h

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 05:38 AM
link   
I think I stirred the pot enough to be able to post my own topics now thanks for replying.

I hope we both got a chuckle or two already enough sadness and madness in this world.......

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 05:42 AM
link   
I don't get it?why are most people so mean and rude when it comes to conspiracy theories?. you catch more flies with honey. Or is this site a honey pot? a reply to: 2giveup

edit on 15-9-2015 by 2giveup because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Go get some blood work done .

I have two weeks ago and imagine that it showed normal...guess they only spray in your area.

.with aluminum being the most abundant element on earth.not to mention fluoride is a byproduct of the aluminum processing and has been proven to dumb people down you might want to check.

Wow your telling us some real earth shattering news here...oh wait your not.

As for the dumbing down...another conspiracy theory that has nothing to back the claim.

Just saying being Hitler's wet dream and all.

Okay.

Hey man like I have said before find a way to test the air for yourself.

Why when you said you already did, so I take it your not going to provide the information asked for which means your just making up a good story and can't provide anything that could be seen as proof...wow you really are a chemtrail believer.

Even though I have compassion for my fellow man doesn't really matter if you believe it or not I'll still luv ya bro lol

I think I found the troll.

SO you make statements as though they are the truth yet you can't back them up with anything other than look for yourself...good old classic chemtrail believer garbage.

And I am not your bro...bro.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Wrong, you've never used DOXBIN or Baphomet as that isn't how they work. So this is a complete fabrication on your part. A total and utter lie.

If you google "nano dispersion" there is nothing there that proves anything. Why not help and give direct links to proof...

Another lie? Or an appeal to authority?

Total lie, I don't think you've ever used TOR...and why would you need a hacked phone? Did someone tell you that you needed a hacked phone to access TOR? But hey, you want to sound Clandestine...

Logical fallacy. If proof exists it is easy to show people and sway their opinion as facts trump all else.

Describe the process for taking air samples...

See, THAT'S how DOXBIN works. You probably googled how to find out who a user is, came across Baphomet and Doxbin and thought you could get information. Then you probably got the Onion Browser APP for your iPhone. You posted using an email and IP address with a stupid question and they exposed you because you irritated them. I would suggest you get your SSN changed...

DOXBIN doesn't go and hack sites to get information. To get information on a user here they would need admin access to see the users email, IP etc. If you are stupid enough to post there then you just provided your personal information to someone looking for working papers in the EU. DOXBIN is just a repository where people can provide information. You probably ignored the warning about posting there...

Based on the above posts of yours I think you should make an honest assessment of if you should continue to post here or not. I would suggest you don't.
edit on 15-9-2015 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-9-2015 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: 2giveup
2 a reply to: network dude 2 planes same exact flight path. 2nd plane is 1 minute behind the first plane. The1st plane leaves a trail that stays exactly the same length which disappears.(contrails) The second plane leaves a trail across the sky that stays and actually wisps out to form a cloud like line.(nano dispersion)please explain how this is possible ???

What flight levels were both planes at EXACTLY? What were the tail numbers and what date and time was this? Also, exact location. With that information, I can give you some very detailed information about this including local weather conditions and possibility for trails to form at the given altitude.

But as of yet, the information you have provided is like asking how it rained in Tokyo on the 5th. It happens.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   

I don't get it?why are most people so mean and rude when it comes to conspiracy theories?. you catch more flies with honey. Or is this site a honey pot? a reply to: 2giveup

Who is being rude? I mean, besides you.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Who is being rude? I mean, besides you.

I am guessing it was me.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   

The minute was a guesstimate. Still doesn't explain why also I watched 3 jets make palm patterns in the sky one jet had hooks at then end of every trail. Why only the pattern and not the whole time they were fly back and forth to make these patterns.a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul

One minute is sufficiently different to the minimum of 5 (or usually much more) as to be irrelevant - if they weer close together in time then they were separated by altitude - that is how ATC works.

That is such a vague description as to be almost meaningless...but I will try to give some answer - "hooks at the end of every trail" sounds like they are turning - and possibly climbing or descending at that point, or alternatively that point corresponded with changing atmospheric conditions in the sky.

You clearly do not know much about aviation or atmospheric conditions - that's just an observation - so why do you jump to the conclusion of a worldwide mass poisoning (or something) conspiracy rather than trying to actually understand??

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul

. Why would 3 planes zig zag the sky to begin with? Why would they leave almost exact same pattern? Rhetorical questions. I guess trying to do things for youself is an outdated concept. I understand contrails has its own science that makes it theory. So you filling in contrail science for my hypothesis does not disprove it in anyway.. I understand why people do it. On a personal note. What purpose/goal are you trying to achieve in here? I will explain mine for you. I am trying to get people to do things for themselves. Lets take this hypothesis on "chemtrails" do our own experiments using control groups etc. Then come up with theory. Do a little research on what these chemicals do to the human brain and you will see what i am saying about working backwards from a theory. Hope this helps.

P. S. Correct. I don't know much about atmosphere "clearly". But i do know how to reason correctly. Its more about the dumbing down of the world and screwing with our thought process. Two sides to every coin and on this topic i understand both sides actually.. Peace

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Without some actual; context your questions are meaningless - there are many reasons why planes might appear to "zig zag" - most of them probably to do with air traffic control requirements.

If you do not know why they are "zig zagging" then you really do not know that they are doing anything nefarious either.

By all means do experiments with all the good scientific methodology - I'd love to see the results.......and the documentation.

Here is why I debunk chemtrails

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 05:49 AM
link   

P. S. Correct. I don't know much about atmosphere "clearly". But i do know how to reason correctly. Its more about the dumbing down of the world and screwing with our thought process. Two sides to every coin and on this topic i understand both sides actually.. Peace

Then why not try to get just a tiny bit of education. You know. do something for yourself.

science-edu.larc.nasa.gov...

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join