It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Abduction: Mexican Grandad Claims Aliens In UFO Chased Him And Tried To Abduct Him

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy
Maybe the aiiens were comfused when they saw his sombrero from above, perhaps they thought it was some of their mates at a fill up point.

Yep, driving his bike down the road....lol

Sorry I have a hard time being serious about stories like this....No offense to the OP at all! Thanks for bringing it up but an "almost" abduction...?

How isn't this hoaxed yet?

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy
Maybe the aiiens were comfused when they saw his sombrero from above, perhaps they thought it was some of their mates at a fill up point.

Tiny aliens mistake sombrero for fellow travellers, abuelo Tostada ends up in hedge as a result. Police are investigating both alien and bar hypotheses.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Chrisfishenstein

I will guess either bath salts before the drive or he wrecked and that was his excuse....

I would say tequila played a part in this.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Frocharocha

Original source: www.inquisitr.com...

Here is the original source it's in Spanish.

It is interesting, but I still think a substance was the cause of this wreck and not a UFO.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Chrisfishenstein

How isn't this hoaxed yet?

As much as I hate to say this...until we can show it is a hoax( which I do believe it is ) we can't say it is.

Although it would be funny seeing two aliens high fiving for making a drunk Mexican wreck his bike.

I bet it makes the alien version of youtube.

Okay I have to stop.

This is just too funny.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

I said in my first post that I really like these types of stories, only because they are so...human.
As for proving it a hoax, how could we...more to the point, should we? It is relevant regarding many concepts, memes taken on board by general public, psychology, ufology and most importantly...
Grandad saw a ufo!

edit on 17-8-2015 by Jonjonj because: pronoun

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

There are plenty of possibiities. If I got beat up by somebody who told me he would kill me if I told on him, I might say it was aliens, too. I might be too scared to go out again, as well.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: StanFL

none, of the possibility's did i discount. That's the whole point, anyway welcome to ATS

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear
a reply to: Frocharocha

Have you ever noticed that all the 'abducting & menacing aliens'
and all the demons/devils/other supposed critters are all supposed
to have near god-like power and malevolence, but people hardly
ever get seriously wounded and even less frequently killed.

It would seem, that just like in politics and media, that if there is
anything to all this UFO and supernatural stuff, that "the phenomena"
wants people to be terrorized.

Which a 'failed abduction' would certainly accomplish.

If there was anything to this report other than a retiree on a bike with
a hip flask of medicinals or whatever, that is.

Kev

Millions of missing people each year all over the world vanish without a trace. Whose to say it's not happening, just have no one to tell? Just a thought

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Reallyfolks

Well anything is possible; including MILABS
(military abductions), but I suspect that most of those numbers are due to human trafficking.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   

But he was able to avoid the aliens after crashing his bicycle into the bush.

See guys, that's dumb. A magic bike doesn't exist. It was a magic bush. Duh

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Just me failing, as usual

edit on 17-8-2015 by Jonjonj because: lol really?

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   
This is the dumbest story ever in so many ways. An advanced species traversing the stars is outdone by a bush!! Okay then. If it was indeed a UFO I would say it was a bunch of drunk teenagers messing around with a drone.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sharted
This is the dumbest story ever in so many ways. An advanced species traversing the stars is outdone by a bush!! Okay then. If it was indeed a UFO I would say it was a bunch of drunk teenagers messing around with a drone.

Maybe the aliens ate some drunk teenagers, absorbed the alcohol, were drunk themselves. Should have been ticketed for fwi, explains losing to the bush. We all do stupid #### when drunk, can't imagine aliens are any diffferent?

On a serious note thank you for the post. Who knows what really happened. However the poster above me did mention the word drunk. Wonder if drug/alcohol screening on the man showed anything? Maybe he saw something he couldn't explain, but is nothing too amazing. Maybe he encountered aliens.
edit on 17-8-2015 by Reallyfolks because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Sharted

Are you kidding me? Of course it is real. How the hell could you doubt the word of a grandfather who spent his evening in a bush...I mean how?

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 01:43 AM
link   
A person comes forward with an alien encounter that leaves him traumatized, and people chuckle about tequila and sombreros.

Because they know what happened better than the person who was there, right?

And since he was Mexican, and on a bike rather than driving a car, no aliens would ever take him, right?

I find a lot of these attitudes to be sad more than anything else.

But maybe if everyone just treats alien abductions like a joke, it will all just go away. That should work.

Of course, that has been tried for the last fifty years, and people keep right on reporting them. It might surprise some people to know who the joke is really on.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join