It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ben Carson Reveals himself to be not only a self-righteous hypocrite but ignorant

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

We agree. It may be official and normal, but there are abnormal ones that seems to get people's goats for their perceived double standard.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: SachaX

Late term abortions that most people are against is the type where the mother has decided to keep the baby and then at the 11th hour pulls the plug because she changed her mind. That's what I'm against, as are most everyone else. If you decided to keep it, and it's healthy and going to live, and offers no other threat; at the 11th hour it is simply baby killing - that in my opinion is a shame if anyone would do that.

I think you and I agree

I agree. That is if by 11th hour your mean at 9 months along. That would be illegal in any state in the US, but, as I understand, there are some countries, like China, where that sort of thing certainly can and does happen.

But, if by 11th hour you mean a person postpones her decision until the very last "legal" moment, like say at 20-22 weeks, then I say, that is their right. I think most would agree that a women should notact in haste, and should take her time to make such a heavy hearted decision.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

The 11th hour as in OMG woman you are ready to birth to that baby any minute now.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Ghandi? Martin Luther King Jr?

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

I don't think so .
Just an intelligent man.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

i think the point he was making is that if a woman is raped, he would hope she would get to a hospital where they would administer an emergency contraception, not only that but she may be carrying the rapists DNA inside of her which could ultimately lead to him being captured and put in jail so he cant rape anyone else....ive never been raped so i cant say what would be going through a womans head at that point, but the emergency contraception can be taken up until 4-6 days after intercourse im sure, if a rape victim can muster up the courage in that time to seek medical help, then that would greatly reduce her risk of becoming pregnant.

but im for first trimester abortions in cases of rape etc, but carson does have a valid point.

as for working on fetuses, was that part of his training to become a fantastic brain surgeon? did he pay for the tissue? id PP sell it to him? im failing to see the hypocrisy

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join