It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intersting Images. Real or Fake? (UFOs/SUN)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

This is just another youtube video, and I do not know who Dan Flynn is.
But the images seemed very real to me, and I thought the whole Idea is an interesting subject.

Now, I dont think our Sun is a Planet that is concealed in flames - that is just silly.
But nonetheless I find the Images quite Interesting.

This are your normal NASA, STEREO, Composit types of Images youve seen a hundred times already, with some interesting "artifacts", that look pretty real, although of course if one wanted, they could be photoshopped with some ease.

What are we looking at here?
You just have to watch the first three minutes or so, to know what types of "artifacts" Im talking about. The rest of the video might or might not be interesting to you.
edit on 17-8-2015 by alienDNA because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: alienDNA

My question is....Why does it appear to be a tree walking between 3:00 and 3:10?

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

They accidentally patched into the LOTR Universe and saw a real live Ent?

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   

LoL

That would make as much sense as anything I guess....

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Some of the pictures that I have seen from the SOHO are curious, but the question of scale always strikes me as a huge hurdle. If some of these anomalies were in fact on the scale we see they would be planet sized or more right?

Then again, I remember the HGTTG story by Douglas Adams, in which a warlike alien race, through a strange quirk in the universe, heard some words from Earth, which when translated into their language, were quite insulting about them, and so they decided to wage war on us. Sadly, due to a misunderstanding of scale, on arrival the whole fleet was swallowed by a small dog.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Here's the video,

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

My question is....Why does it appear to be a tree walking between 3:00 and 3:10?

Yeah that was more interesting than the guys drone footage. He never even noticed it.

top topics

join