It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lizardman and his Flying Machine

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Flying lizards you say...

Although they are usually found in South Asia, not America.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: moebius

Here's a couple more examples;

Of course it should be noted that the Lizard is always mounted upon the flying apparatus and isn't himself flying or gliding, looks sort of like a demented chicken on the example below.

So that's five examples i've found all relating to whistles and flutes and i think these should be recognized more as being associate with the tradition of the flying Quetzalcoatl.

edit on Kam831230vAmerica/ChicagoWednesday1931 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kantzveldt
a reply to: moebius

Of course it should be noted that the Lizard is always mounted upon the flying apparatus and isn't himself flying or gliding, looks sort of like a demented chicken on the example below.

Interestingly, whether intentional or not, this bottom flute's center two circles creates a vicecta pisces that the flute runs through.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Does anyone know their Mayan/Ancient Mexican history?
For it to appear more than once in similar fashion must have a connection to something more than just someone thinking to do it cause its interesting

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Kantzveldt

Very interesting. A dinosaur with feathers. I think it is fascinating that the reptilian crops up more than any other humanoid in cultures across the globe.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Kantz, you strike me as the type of person that often visits museums or at the very least enjoy the hell out of them. Where you aware that there is a type of software hacks for the Microsoft Kinect that allows the user to turn the piece of tech into a great 3d scanning tool? This is one of those instances I wish someone who goes to the museum and photographs these artifacts were also able to 3d scan these artifacts and make them formatted in such a way that users inline can examine these artifacts and enjoy them as best we can from whatever angle from our computers. These lizardman artifacts are very beautiful and wish I could do that with them, excellent thread and thanks for sharing.

😊 also been reading an interesting paper involving Sumerian writing made me think of your posts here on ats, thanks for posting
edit on 21-8-2015 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

No i don't really know anything about that sort of thing, but i just reconstruct things in the imagination anyway, the moment i first saw these images the Lizardman was instantly soaring above the jungle canopy on his flying machine, though i suppose they would look great in 3d modelling...what was that paper?

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   
The paper is titled "Universal Grapheme to Phoneme Prediction over Latin Based Languages" by Ben Snyder and Young-Bum Kim

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Here is an interesting paper about olmec/ mesoamerican whistles. It is very relevant and especially unique as they describe the difficulties in making whistles like the ones the ancients produced using contemporary drills etc. Although not impossible it is interesting to know these difficult tasks were undertook to make whistles with very different sound properties, the sounds are not musical so to speak.
Link

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Yes their whistles were very interesting which is why it would be useful ro hear the pitch that these made as it would also give some indication of what sound they associated the flying Lizardman with, if anything like this be afraid, be very afraid...

They weren't all like that though.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Idk if you had a chance to read the paper I linked but they do mention death whistles. Creepy shnit

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kantzveldt

the moment i first saw these images the Lizardman was instantly soaring above the jungle canopy on his flying machine,

Its a whistle, not a flying machine, for it to be a flying machine at some point it would need to have a chat with "Aerodynamics" and invested a lot less with "acoustics"

edit on 23-8-2015 by Marduk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Marduk
Idk bro I believe you are quoting far out of context, she did say her imagination before all of that. And of course they are whistles, they are whistles depicting a lizardman on a flying machine to some, to some it depicts other things, what do you think the whistles depict?

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
Idk bro I believe you are quoting far out of context, she did say her imagination before all of that. And of course they are whistles, they are whistles depicting a lizardman on a flying machine to some, to some it depicts other things, what do you think the whistles depict?

I think as there are numerous examples of these whistles without "flying lizards" on them, then its just a whistle
why would you depict an alien flying around on a whistle ?
I think its either Quetzlcoatl depicted or a shaman dressed as him and the whistle would have been used in a ritual associated with him

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I think they made them like a telephone to call the god associated with the imagery. They really are beautiful relics.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join