It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hard

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Wrath, wratb is hard... Half the world don't even know how to even pronounce it properly...

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 04:09 AM
link   
And apparently half don't even know how to spell it

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: mymymy

I represent.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: nonjudgementalist

What you trying to say wrathy wrath, nonjudgementalist, prepared to stomp, dude?

I'm not holding you back.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

It's a long story but you wouldn't want to hear it... Its clear from avatar you prefer the wool over your ears.
Not judging you, just saying.

Read below the name.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 04:20 AM
link   

I am just cynical now , bed time .
edit on 17-8-2015 by hutch622 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622
Water Resources Agency specific area of ​​Taipei Water Authority
www.wratb.gov.tw/
About Us · Secretary's words · Taipei Water specific area 3D presentation · Secretary Profile · Deputy Secretary Profile · Office Works us · business focus · Planning Division, Water Quality Division, Conservation Division, Management Division, Construction and Management Division, Office of the Secretary · Personnel Office · Comptroller room ... Secretary Introduction - the area range - About Us - convenience services.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Edited above , but i was kind of hoping you had just spelt wrath wrong .

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

Why do this to me?

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Now i am a little confused , was the second word wratb or was it supposed to be wrath . The first reply was just stupid so i edited it . the second was a genuine question . Not trying to be on your case . Apologies .

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 05:10 AM
link   

lol you have no clue about me..

And you have reading comprehension issues if you don't get my post.

A play on your signature, your name, and your post.

I know a bit highbrow..

I have a new account. Used to be in the Army. Death threats.
You don't know who you are dealing with.

It's good you clarified your sparse OP somewhat.

And I DO want to hear it. No teases and no take backs. You can't take back the words you never said.

edit on 17-8-2015 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

a bit highbrow.. 

Perhaps, but to me feeling how I feel it was below par.

About you... If you insist on speaking about you, I read a recent post of yours where you mentioned how you have been homeless recently, and how you dealt with it ... Granted it's not exactly your life story, but it isn't no clue either. Regarding the info drop no one asked for about you being in the army and the death threats, my sympathies and all but if you think I'm taking notes so we can compare each others life stories and see whos comes out more fed up, you have mistaken me for someone I'm not.
edit on 17-8-2015 by nonjudgementalist because: (no reason given)
RE:

I have a new account. Used to be in the Army. Death threats. 
You don't know who you are dealing with. 

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 05:32 AM
link   

You are too focused on me.

and still post about nothing.

It's not about being fed up.

I'm surprised I'm alive with how much I have talked about things. Try to avoid my NDAs but besides that...

Lol

make a post about something dude.. Say something..

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Bekeive me if you heard my story it would make you put the roar back into wrath.

That's what this thread is about. Yes there is a story behind if, of course there is, one I could write a script around and have Quinton Tarrantino himself direct if I sent him a copy. But I'm not going to tell you what it is. It's too deep, too twisted, and frankly too personal for a thread on here... There was a thread, but boy, I'm so glad I hit backspace and deleted everything. Its too negative. So instead I just went with: "hard, wrath is hard.."
Hoping for some sympathy I guess... Because there is one seriously ugly m.f. out there sleeping in my mums bed every night, when he should be somewhere else.

On the one hand I feel ashamed for not seeking justice, and on another level feel totally impotent becaus his evil hypnotic m.o. is so deeply embedded in the family now that the only solution seems to just be to go over there all guns blazing and smack the living daylight out of him... Which is against my natural responses, unless I myself am being physically attacked. But after so many years and so much psychological manipulation and covert hypnosis which has only just become apparent upon reflection after leaving home and being homeless for a while, words dont seem capable of bringing about any kind of diplomatic solution... That was tried many times and was always blocked. So now, scarily, words not only seem incapable, they also seem irrelevant.

And btw the way, I was OK with you pulling my leg, until you ended the post with

"Not holding you back"... I was upset that you underestimated the sincerity of my request.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 07:52 AM
link   

But after so many years and so much psychological manipulation and covert hypnosis which has only just become apparent upon reflection after leaving home and being homeless for a while, words dont seem capable of bringing about any kind of diplomatic solution..

If you're referring to an abusive Father or relative, been there, done that, got the t shirt and the scars, both physically and emotionally. Confronting a person like that is basically useless. I know from experience. They never see themselves the way you see them and the very fact that you confront them will only give them proof of their hold over you. Going back and arguing with that type of person tells them they got in your head and are still there.

words dont seem capable of bringing about any kind of diplomatic solution..

And they never will.
Walk away.
They've screwed up your life enough, don't let them make it worse by sending you to jail, over you trying to seek revenge. They are not worth your time or effort. Go on and make a life for yourself, better than they ever expected you to have. That you can succeed without them will eat them alive.
I know this for a fact too.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Awesome post and response!

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   

I don't even know.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   

I represent.

Lol, I have to apologize though, I could have sworn I added the smiley. Trust me, I am NOT one of those D-Bag Grammar Nazis

top topics

join