It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is my small town about to be a candidate for a upcoming false-flag????

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Okay so I just found out about a article in our local paper, "Cleveland Advocate" about a multi-agency exercise happening in Cleveland TX at 8/19/15 starting at 8 am at the Cleveland High School. The exercise is of the HAZMAT variety....lol...... It just seems to me like alot of these drills go live eventually and that worries me some....lol..... But this is happening everywhere and even in small po dunk towns like Cleveland as well. They also state that this is the first of it's kind of drill to be done in Texas. I also must state as well, that the Livingston Wal-mart that closed down for "plumbing issues" like those five others is less than thirty minutes from Cleveland and the Chemical plant explosion that happened the other day is only 22 minutes from Cleveland as well. So there are some other factors to weight in as well. But if this is the first drill of it's kind in Texas why Cleveland, TX let alone why the Cleveland ISD??? Why not a Big city or Big school system, this doesn't add up for me. Hell why for that matter must they always use the schools. These bastards are pure evil at the top, they might think they are winning, but in the end we will hear them scream for a thousand years....... If it isn't all blocked off I will try to get pictures(that in itself is a hard task with 2 kids at my side lol) and they say there will be crazy air traffic as well. Here's the link to the story:

www.yourhoustonnews.com... 1-c2c29b417bb8.html

The article:

Posted: Friday, August 14, 2015 11:05 am
By Stephanie Buckner
Members of the Cleveland ISD Police Department, along with several other local emergency service entities, are preparing for a hazardous materials drill, which will be the first drill of its kind within the state of Texas. The drill is scheduled to be held on Aug. 19 at 8 a.m. and will take place on the Cleveland High School campus.
“We want to make sure everyone knows that on Aug. 19, there is going to be a lot of emergency vehicles, a lot of air traffic. We want to be sure everyone knows it’s just a drill,” said Cleveland ISD Police Chief Rex Evans.During a meeting held on the morning of Tuesday, Aug. 11, Evans addressed the a group of several emergency officials regarding the details of the drill.
The drill will include a realistic scenario involving an adverse chemical reaction in a science lab, which has caused an explosion and an interior air quality emergency. The drill is designed to test various aspects of safety, as well as to prepare emergency officials for a real life interior air quality emergency.
“There are multiple recorded incidents just like this which have occurred in our schools all across Texas and the United States,” said Evans. “Out of those incidents came the idea to conduct such a new and challenging exercise.”
There will also be a contamination exercise, in which participants will be required to treat the “wounded” and prepare them for transport. A total of 24 students will be inside the classroom during the drill. According to Evans, there will also be students in adjoining classrooms who will be treated accordingly.
There will be a multitude of mock injuries throughout the drill, ranging from burns and shrapnel to breathing complications.The exercise will be a large scale exercise and will include participating individuals from various law enforcement agencies, fire departments, EMS and emergency management crews, as well as air support and officials from local hospitals and medical entities. Participants are encouraged to expect challenges throughout the course of the exercise, as the drill is a learning experience for all involved.
“I’m just looking forward to all the first responders, not just in the county, but in the region, coming together to participate and learn,” said Evans.

What do you think ATS????

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: BlessedLore

Are there any black budget secret d.u.m.b. bases that knobody knows about except anyone linked to the internet in your area also?

Seriously, I wouldn't worry about a false flag attack or a government takeover of what they already have control of.

It's all just a sign of the times!
edit on 8/16/2015 by AnteBellum because: clarity

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Wouldnt be the first false flag operation in our history. So many of these types of stories though. I tend to look at these or any conspiracy/prophesy/warnings like this. Be aware of this information so if it happens your not totally off guard, but don't panic over it. I would guess if it was going to happen, it wouldn't be stopped. If it concerns you have a plan of action in mind. Or laugh it off, drink a beer, enjoy life. Whatever blows your hair back

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: AnteBellum

Are there any black budget secret d.u.m.b. bases that knobody knows about except anyone linked to the internet in your area also?

Seriously, I wouldn't worry about a false flag attack or a government takeover of what they already have control of.

It's all just a sign of the times!
edit on 8/16/2015 by AnteBellum because: clarity

Actually yes there are some secretive Govt sites scattered among my area according to some of the locals but not surprising as there are usually Govt sites near national forests/parks and reservations.

No, not worried so much about a government take over, just the eventual collapse and destruction of the United States which is already happening and will start it's peak on 9/13 thru 9/25/15 by then the U.S. will never be the same again.

I do worry about false flags strongly though as almost all involve innocent children and I have a huge problem with that. Scum that harm children deserve nothing but Torture and Death and that is something true and dear to me at my essence. Children are precious and the most innocent.... False flags are Disgusting....

And yes I do agree with you, it is a sign of the times. Progression in the poop-shoot we call home "earth currently" lol.....

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Well maybe its just an exercise. Being close proximity to a chemical plant that just had an accident sounds to me like it is a good candidate for a HAZMAT exercise. Schools are utilized or over utilized because they are public property and usually big buildings that can accommodate a crowd for the exercise that will simulate victims, they have large parking lots so they can assemble emergency vehicles and accommodate a Triage area.

Schools are often empty for long periods so why not make use of them to practice theses events. I don't know if something is being planned for Cleveland but I highly doubt it. Why there ? Especially if it is as small as you say, what would the point be ? As a matter of fact, I don't see much point to a False Flag period especially with lots of people pointing to events like the theater shootings and the terrible incident in Connecticut, what did they gain ? Nothing...I can almost buy into a gun control type False Flag but they didn't gain anything and children died period.

Not everything is a False Flag....people are crazy and snap often especially with all the doom and gloom on the internet and TV. Sometimes I think speculation like this leads someone to the edge and do something that may have otherwise not have happened. Just be glad that your town and State is preparing for a worst case scenario and will be ready if something does happen...I am sure that first responders from all over will be training.

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 10:07 PM
link   

I guess when the "false flag" happens you will know for sure, of course any "false flag" would be compartmentalized and part of a huge conspiracy so even if something happens you won't actually know for sure that it was a "false flag" to begin with.
edit on 16-8-2015 by soulpowertothendegree because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Reallyfolks

Wouldnt be the first false flag operation in our history. So many of these types of stories though. I tend to look at these or any conspiracy/prophesy/warnings like this. Be aware of this information so if it happens your not totally off guard, but don't panic over it. I would guess if it was going to happen, it wouldn't be stopped. If it concerns you have a plan of action in mind. Or laugh it off, drink a beer, enjoy life. Whatever blows your hair back

I agree, I sift though all the stories real and b.s. alike to gather a better broader picture of it all the best I can.
No really worried too much per say, just like anyone else just don't want nothing bad like this to happen in the community. Truth is eventually it will most likely happen with some type of event regardless but I can't panic, as I ' am protected and my household is protected by the blessings and anointing of God and Jesus Christ. As long as I stay in my walk with Christ I'am safe so no worries or panic attacks here lol. I' am prepared as I can be and I'am fine with that, the Lord will guide my way and I' am not shy about self- defense, I' am ex-military as well.

And your right, if it's going to happen it's going to happen, the only way things get postponed is by awareness and media slip ups, anything else usually leads to some poor chap found dead in a car a few days later....

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

I guess when the "false flag" happens you will know for sure, of course any "false flag" would be compartmentalized and part of a huge conspiracy so even if something happens you won't actually know for sure that it was a "false flag" to begin with.

Yeah I know I' am goyim to the elite, but this redneck got's some front seat tickets.....MmmmHhhmmmm.....
I just hope with all those chemical reactions someone brings out some crawfish, potatoes, and corn....

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   
It irritates me to no end when people freak out and speculate over standard training exercises that happen all the time.... Literally dozens of these types of exercises happen every month at the local, state, and federal levels.

Did you even take the time to look up education requirements of fire fighters who carry a Hazmat certification? Do you realize how many hours of training they must get each year to stay certified? And while you are googling, why don't you look up state exercises, plans, or criteria for interoperability....

www.tcfp.texas.gov...
edit on 16-8-2015 by CIAGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

It irritates me to no end when people freak out and speculate over standard training exercises that happen all the time.... Literally dozens of these types of exercises happen every month at the local, state, and federal levels.

Did you even take the time to look up education requirements of fire fighters who carry a Hazmat certification? Do you realize how many hours of training they must get each year to stay certified? And while you are googling, why don't you look up state exercises, plans, or criteria for interoperability....

The only one freaking out and speculating is people like you posting saying I'am. I just brought a news article forward about my community and asking if my area COULD BE a site for a false flag. No freaking out so far just people talking throwing ideas.

And I don't need to google jack. In my old government job after the military, I was a Facilities Maintenance Manager and held a "FEMA train the FEMA trainer's COOP" certified status during my tenure and certified every few years at a site inside DHS's part of IAH... I was also HAZMAT and OSHA certified and certifed everyone within my building and helped get a 15 year old building to Energy Star as well before I left Govt service altogether. So yeah google that.....

You didn't know anything about me when you posted and you still don't now: that's the internet, Don't be so quick to assume someone isn't as intelligent as you......

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Well stay safe and I'm glad you saw through my sarcasm on the matter. I too share your sentiment about the harm of kids and after watching the Twin Towers fall from across the Hudson, it's something I don't wish on anyone.

I've learned to come to terms with and when the destruction begins, if it happens. I almost feel things will be better after and coming from me, that's no small statement.

Good luck and have a plan!

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: CIAGypsy

www.tcfp.texas.gov...

That's what ats is for. A variety of topics, speculation, questions, thoughts. The op didn't seem to be freaking out. If you want run of the mill politics, science, etc there are many sites out there. Ats is unique in the topics and mixture. If it irritates you to no end why not simply ignore the topics all together?

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: AnteBellum

Well stay safe and I'm glad you saw through my sarcasm on the matter. I too share your sentiment about the harm of kids and after watching the Twin Towers fall from across the Hudson, it's something I don't wish on anyone.

I've learned to come to terms with and when the destruction begins, if it happens. I almost feel things will be better after and coming from me, that's no small statement.

Good luck and have a plan!

Thank you and thank you for wishing for my safety as well. I don't worry about myself at all anymore really as I see what's coming as well... That said I would gladly give my life any day to save a child in need. With that said, God blesses my safety so I may be a light to others. Most won't understand this, but in a way I look forward to the coming destruction at hand and get happy inside because I know my Lord is that much closer to arriving.... And then can true correction begin to this sad existence of living currently...

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I think you should sit on the porch, pop a cold one, and watch the drill. Should be fun! Or you could be a paranoid idiot barracaded inside your house, holding a shotgun, and waiting for "them" the whole time.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 03:01 AM
link   

congratutlations - you just single handedly saved your entire town .

now you have warned everyone - the evil PTB have canceklled the false flag event that was going to kill everyone

well done

the above reply may contain sarcasm ^ if you are alergic or intolerant to sarcasm please seek medical advice after reading this post

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Is my small town about to be a candidate for a upcoming false-flag????

No, and if it was you wouldn't be reading about it in your local paper.

But speculating is fun.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Parthin96

I'll go with sit on the porch, pop a cold one and watch the show. No shotgun, just a bunch of AK's lol..... I' am not too worried as if something happens, almost all my personal weapons will easily penetrate most body armor and then I got my 7.62 x 54r mosin and that thing is a beast, my preferred sniper rifle. If I had the money I'd buy a Dragunov as well. The only thing I'll be waiting for that day, is my pizza hot-n-ready.....mmmmmmmm........

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

congratutlations - you just single handedly saved your entire town .

now you have warned everyone - the evil PTB have canceklled the false flag event that was going to kill everyone

well done

the above reply may contain sarcasm ^ if you are alergic or intolerant to sarcasm please seek medical advice after reading this post

Sarcasm is cool and don't worry I don't get butt-hurt too easy lol......False flag or not, I know it is wise to bring awareness and make people aware. The only time the TPTB slow down is when the people stop acting like sheep, then on to the next distraction, sheep mode activated, rinse,wash, repeat....

Wither it turns out to be just another drill which I hope(and the most likely reasonable possibility).... I know putting it out to the masses to check on, is like the low class safety net nowadays lol....

Hell, if anyone deserves credit, give it to the Cleveland Advocate, as if not for their article, this would never have made it to my favorite tin-foil hat website "ATS".

I liked your post lol, as nothing is better than something sometimes............

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I was gonna bet on the east block when WW3 starts, not sure ATM. Still give the east a 2:1 advantage, due to chechens, NRK and the Pakistanis

Only favourable option If the Israeli team-up with the Kurds, however if they armour the kurds, they will wipe out the Turks in an instance.

Jade Helm is for control when resources on food depletes. SO STOCK YA SELFS!!! Its gonna be a bumpy ride!
Black community will go berserk within 60 days from now, no food, and all major cities will crash, riot. Since you have a really bad structure of split resources.

A little more than 30 days left, brace ya selfs!!!

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlessedLore
a reply to: CIAGypsy

The only one freaking out and speculating is people like you posting saying I'am....

Suggesting a routine HAZMAT drill might be part of a "false flag' that is somehow connected to the crazy closed Walmarts meme is most certainly speculation. I would say extreme speculation.

And the statement: ""These bastards are pure evil at the top, they might think they are winning, but in the end we will hear them scream for a thousand years" qualifies as freaking out in my book. Of course YMMV.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join