It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's The Hottest Thing You've Ever Eaten? : The Worlds Hottest Extract.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   
The hottest I've had was Blair's 3am it was the hottest in the world at the time. Haven't had the opportunity to try their 6am yet but I want to.

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   
meh Resiniferatoxin that's where things get interesting

my off-roading club now defunct used to have a fun ritual for drunken nights.

a bottle of vodka in which 12 that's Twelve scotch bonnets had been liquidised
and added left to steep for about a month then filtered into a fresh bottle.

now the fun part was the noobs or the very drunk were dared to snort a tea spoon of this
vicious brew up the nose let me tell you that produced very entertaining results and in some
fresh underwear was required

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

yes! I'm gonna make it, we got one of those pepper palaces in our local mall, last I checked they had some powder like that.

I've yet to try the Reaper, definitely on my list. That and the 'Satan's Flaming Hemorrhoids' jerky...

a reply to: mazzroth

Caustic Soda? That had to hurt, you're damn lucky you're still alive, and can still talk... I hope!

a reply to: ShayneJUK

Ok man, I had to look this Resiniferatoxin up... that's like a legitimate chemical weapon, it will in fact kill you. It's 1000x hotter that pure capsicum, that's 16 BILLION SHUs, but again you can't really even measure it...

edit on 16-8-2015 by rexsblues because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: rexsblues

G'ZUS! What's this RESINIFERATOXIN... this is new! I must have a taste! Thanks.. already on it like a fat kid on cheesecake!

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I don't remember the Vietnamese name but it means "selfish chili". You can eat it green all day long, very hot and taste like green peppercorn. But thought I would eat one red one day and learned why they called it the selfish chili.

It locked my jaw immediately upon biting down on it and burned like you would not believe, Trinidad Scorpions and the rest have nothing to hold on this chili. I had to use my fingers to open my mouth it paralyzed my jaw and tongue. the effect lasted about ten minutes. Nothing helps to cool it or calm it you just have to wait it out.

It is found in the wild where I picked them in the mangroves of Southeast Asia.

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Sheesh! This is my tormented dream! I make bleeding backside sauce... this seems special! Asia... here I come!

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Dave's Insanity sauce. One pin drop will set your mouth on fire.

www.davesgourmetfieryfoods.com...#!hot-sauces/c1kcb

I have a bottle that I bought in Chicago 15 years ago and I still have not used 1/1000 of it.

The first time I tried it was at a specialty restaurant while at my cousin's wedding. I took some back to Dallas to share with a friend of mine that was always trying to prove to me how brave they were by eating jalapeños whole by the bunches.

I made him a special batch of chili one day and couldn't wait to see his face turn bright red and have smoke coming out of his ears. Mission accomplished. Not only could he not finish the bowl the way it was, he couldn't drink enough water to put the fire out. I had to take some brown sugar and add it to the chili so we could eat any of it.

I love spicy, but omg, that stuff is freaking INSANE and let me tell you, I will only use a very tiny amount in my sauces, I mean the tip of a toothpick and that is it.

It is made from pure habanero extract.

Make sure you never touch your eyes after touching this stuff or you will go blind.

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 10:09 PM
link   

I was told that that particular pepper's extract is used in pain medications, pain patches and topical pain rubs.

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

Nice..
But next time. Tell him who's boss. Man I would love to have a stinger like you in my kitchen. ( yes i'm a man with a kitchen) your gaff was lite. Throw down! It's funnier as a prank
swab the whisky glass rims with pepper resin ... go! It blend nicely with body lotions... prank a dilly away!

God I suck

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Yes.. I got you on that and .... a dab is very effective.
www.google.com...

Works divinely..

Working with raw peppers like today. Gave me relief .. but I will give into folks with respiratory

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Ok, I've gotta try and identify this one. Bigburgh, you've probably come across this already...

Here's a pepper database I've used for awhile, it's pretty detailed, the search feature is a little finicky, you just got to remember to delete the default search suggestion (usually "jalapeno") before hand.

I've already got Vietnam pulled up... thechiliman.org

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 10:41 PM
link   
OK.. gotcha! Like most I'm still learning. But I know what works.

Hmmm. Not bad.. these are common in my garden. ( that garden is the same temp year round ) ( glass hut with humidifiers)i lack bees though .. been a real problem the last 5 years..

Btw. This is a great starter scale you provided. Let me dig some more... you're kinda helping me too.. actually a lot!

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Mmmmmmm.. here the obvious Google searches

www.google.com... tnamese+dragon+chile

Yes this is a new venture ...
I got the Hab like Hanoi.. it started growing in April. I got green buds.. at my expected rate. November here in the eastern
U.S. might be the first I can get. This is a very tricky plant to mature.

My glass/Plexiglas enclosed is 80°F with high humidity constant ( I also give buckets of water ) daily ...

Note.. this s my second year trying foreign plants.. it's not easy.
Timid.. timid is a swear word here..
edit on 16-8-2015 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Eaten ghost peppers, bleh. Too much hype.
daves insanity sauce though. Thatll put hair on your chest

It's not hot, like hot where it has your mouth on fire, but take a dried ghost pepper and make tea with it. Just throw a dried pepper and soak it in boiling water for 5-10 minutes. It is like a full body high.

On cold days at an upperscale restraunt I worked at a few years back we would make this ghost pepper tea nearly every day to get us warmed up and woken up after a night of drinking and it literally makes your entire upper body become awake and your senses hightened. But not really hot, like eating a raw undried ghost pepper would. Nearly no spice in the mouth, it is an experience for sure.

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 11:35 PM
link   

yeah, I've noticed some peppers do better in the fall. Dude look up the white habaneros they look killer, that's goin in my ground next year, those and the chocolate ones, they're supposed to be some of the hottest, habaneros that is.

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: iDope

the hard and dangerous to obtain pepper high... gonna try that tea.

edit on 16-8-2015 by rexsblues because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Foderalover
Daves Insanity sauce,,,DONT DO IT, YOU WILL PAY DEARLY....

I was going to say the same thing. My mother used to use it. Hands down the hottest sauce out there.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Eaten ghost peppers, bleh. Too much hype.
daves insanity sauce though. Thatll put hair on your chest

Yes good ol Dave's Insanity. I just had little taste of it dipped on the end of a toothpick and I was pretty much done in. WOW is all I can say to That brand.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Had a hot experience I will never forget as student.

There was a local cafe which did curries in the following hotness ratings :

Mild, medium, hot, killer and suicide.

One day I went for it ...the suicide....it was bright orange-red colour! I drank a pint of lager at the same time. The curry was fine, although exceptionally hot, but I like hot things. The problem occurred later as I got up out of bed to relieve myself of the lager. I strolled along the corridoor of the halls of residence, went to the loo, walked back, got into my room and felt a slight tingling...then stinging...then Oh Jesus H!!!!!! The lager had carried the heat to my bladder. Needless to say you can imagine what was on fire. I had to give myself a blow job, literally !!!!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join