It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump says Build a Wall and make Mexico Pay For It

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 07:16 AM
link   
This is how the conversation will go:

Trump: You must build a wall!

Mexican Ambassador: NO! (walks aways)

*USA looks like a idiot.*

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

It's a ruse.
I think the Mexicans will do it.
They are making sure no one can leave the USA...like escape from New York but the whole country

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
a reply to: crazyewok

It's a ruse.
I think the Mexicans will do it.
They are making sure no one can leave the USA...like escape from New York but the whole country

This is how I know 100% Trump is trolling the public.

You dont get were he is being completely stupid. He knows full well its a stupid idea impossible to do.

But he relying on the uninformed stupid masses who know nothing about world economics and geopolitics to fall for his pie in the sky idea that stirs there little red white blue flag waving brains.
edit on 17-8-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Skip the wall. Just deduct the cost of those coming over illegally from any economic deals with Mexico. Here's your loan you wanted... Oh wait! Sorry, it appears to be used up already.

Really, all that's needed is some accountability in this.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: pauljs75
Skip the wall. Just deduct the cost of those coming over illegally from any economic deals with Mexico. Here's your loan you wanted... Oh wait! Sorry, it appears to be used up already.

Really, all that's needed is some accountability in this.

Then there economy tanks even more and then even more south American immigrants pour over the border to escape the growing poverty.......

*claps*

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakesidepark

originally posted by: Simmderdown
and all mexico has to say is "Nah dont think so"

And that policy is in the dirt

Another person that comments without reading the position document.
The payment is detailed; Mexico will either choose the method of payment, or it will be selected for them. The U.S. has plenty of money flowing south that will build that wall.

America owes Mexico billions from loans we have gotten from them. Trump is just showing how much of an idiot he is again.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Well, whether Mexico pays for it or not, pretty sure Mexicans will be the ones to build it.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Maverick1
Well, whether Mexico pays for it or not, pretty sure Mexicans will be the ones to build it.

Seeing how "The Donald" has a habit of hiring illegals to work for him more than likely they will be Mexicans.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Maverick1

yes! Point well taken!

And since when can't a healthy human being climb a wall? It will be a very expensive symbol. They will just build more tunnels, with lights, air conditioning, and perhaps motorcycles. lol. They might even put a McDonald's in one of those things.
edit on 8/17/2015 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Have Trump call me when he's ready to build that wall. I've done border systems for governments and the military before ;-)

Cheers - Dave
edit on 8/17.2015 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
Send em back within 24 hours, kids adults and whatever illegal is illegal. A local woman tried to get people to quit using the word illegal because it was degrading. The next word they asked about was criminals. Illegal = criminal. Simple really

Why does a human being have to be illegal?

Why?

What makes a human illegal in your eyes? And think about that.

Are you illegal, according to your imagination?

What should you do to yourself in that case?

Are you going to be as truthful with yourself as with others?

Really?

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Trump is the only one showing a real plan for the illegal immiration problem..Might need some tweeks though.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jobeycool
Trump is the only one showing a real plan for the illegal immiration problem..Might need some tweeks though.

If you were born shouldn't you be illegal too?

It is a right for moms to murder their children before then. So what right do you have to exist?
edit on 17-8-2015 by JackReyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: JackReyes

Strawman argument.

Its about the way you enter a country that is illegal!

Nothing wrong with immigration or entering a country as long as its documented and done LEGALLY.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

Strawman argument.

Nothing wrong with immigration or entering a country as long as its documented and done LEGALLY.

So birth in a certain part of the tiny planet earth makes one not illegal?

Really?

Oh, you mean puny pieces of dirt make laws showing which humans are illegal? Ok. My strawman is burning now. You burned it with your strong human logic.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   

For eff-sake...I was hoping I would be dead before we would see Presidential elections fully jump the shark to reality TV.

Why not elect Simon Cowell and Paula Abduhl?..Or how about a New Jersey house wife?

This is what happens when certain people worship money as their god. The man is an idiot..He actually serves as a terrific example of everything that is wrong with our Economic System...A system that affords him to steal billions via repeated bankruptcies..he is just another flavor of Bernie Madoff, he just hasn't broken the law yet. What a worthless turd of a human being. I am embarrassed as an American to see him leading the GOP polls.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Strawman argument.

Really?

Oh, you mean puny pieces of dirt make laws showing which humans are illegal? Ok. My strawman is burning now. You burned it with your strong human logic.

So by your logic I can walk into your house uninvited? Sit down use your facilities? Eat your food?

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Strawman argument.

Really?

So by your logic I can walk into your house uninvited? Sit down use your facilities? Eat your food?

If you need too, yes. And I would never dissuade you from using my food. You don't believe me?

There are people who are alive who have eaten from my plate, and taken the food from my table, to make me wonder even a little bit about that logic.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   

What id like to know is.... why doesn't his fat @$$ pay for it? huh!?

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: sheeplenwolvesclothing

What id like to know is.... why doesn't his fat @$$ pay for it? huh!?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join