It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Investigation suggests 9/11 and other terror attacks could have been avoided back in 1999

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   

This is a TV report from an Investigation which was done on a terror attack which happened back in 1999. Back in 1999 An Indian Airlines flight IC-814 flying from Nepal to India was Hijacked. The plane was hijacked by 5 terrorists and asked Indian govt. who wanted the govt. to release 3 hardened terrorists.

Finally Indian govt. Capitulated and released the 3 terrorists to save the 197 passangers..

But the First Surprise comes that these terrorists which were released, they eventually went on to be involved in the

-Planning of the attack on Indian Parliament in 2001 ,
-The 9/11 attacks ,
-Killing of journalist Daniel pearl
-Planning the 26/11 attack in Mumbai..

Second Surprise is that this hijack was apparently known by the Indian Govt. 84 days before it happened and chose to ignore it.

Now i simply refuse to acknowledge that this was specific information was ignored . DO you think all this was meticulasly planned by the TPTB beforehand ? Because i simply refuse to believe all this is a coincidence
edit on 16-8-2015 by maddy21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: maddy21

Now i simply refuse to acknowledge that this was specific information was ignored deliberately

How else can you explain it?

It was never meant to be stopped. So it wasn't.

Really...thats all that needs to be said. It was apparent on the day that they had ample time to scramble jets to intercept....which was a routine procedure...yet sent them out over the Atlantic and north toward Canada...given that their own intelligence was telling them long before that day, that something was planned....they chose to ignore it. Repeatedly.

In the time after....the government of Bush Jr did everything they could to interfere and block the investigation at every turn. Obama has continued this legacy.

Any one thing might be coincidence...but all together? It reeks of conspiracy on many levels.

Because i simply refuse to believe all this is a coincidence

Exactly.

edit on 16America/Chicagopm162015-08-16T14:37:41-05:00pmSunday08 by deadcalm because: edit to add

edit on 16America/Chicagopm162015-08-16T14:59:12-05:00pmSunday08 by deadcalm because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadcalm
How else can you explain it?

oops, i did not mean to put "deliberately" there, i meant this was all orchestrated

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   

It could have been stopped, but they didn't even try. They knew an attack was coming and did nothing about it. The warnings were put out in front of them and they ignored it.

Either 9/11 Was An Inside Job Or Complete Morons Ran Our Country

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Your video is not working but....

I have looked into this story of this flight myself quite some time ago when researching a thread on a different topic.

Some might find it interesting to note that when Benazer Bhutto misspoke and said "The man that murdered Osama Bin Laden" she was actually talking about one of these three, Ahmed Omar Saeed. He is really quite a interesting fellow, there have even been claims made by Nawa Sharif (at least i think it was him) that he was actually a SIS operative, although this has never been substantiated.

His actual role though in 9/11 is largly unclear but he may have played a part in the movement of funds for the operation off the top of my head i can not recall the specific details but I think it was quite a weak link that was never really proven. One of the other guys who was released went on to create the terrorist group known as the "Army of Muhammad" (the group responsible for the indian parliament attack) and I cannot really remember anything about the other dude but neither have been implicated in 9/11.

Really out of the thee when it comes to international terrorist against western targets Omar Saeed is the only one of note. He was the guy behind the beheading of Daniel Pear but his role in 9/11 does not really seem to have been significant. Even if he did help move funds around, Al-Qa'ida could probably have replaced him and has someone else do the job so I highly doubt the attacks would not have gone ahead had he still be held captive. Basically when it comes to 9/11 i really don't think there is anything to see hear.

edit on 16-8-2015 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

fixed the link for video

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I think that they knew it was coming, but well, instead of stopping it they made plans to utilize the attack...if that makes sense.....

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Yes, it WAS orchestrated, by men on the inside who knew how the system works. An essential part of that orchestration was Vigilant Guardian and associated exercises.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

False! After 14 years, there is no evidence of a False Flag operation.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

1999 is the year Bin Laden put into operation the BOJINKA plan of hijacking multiple aircraft to crash into targets on the
ground - a departure from previous hijackings where aim was to hold the passengers and aircraft for ransom.

A number of recon operations were under taken at the end of the year to gauge the feasibility of the operation

America West Flight 90 - Nov 19 1999

Here 2 Saudi "students", Muhammed al-Qudhaieen and Hamdan al-Shalawi , took a flight from Washington DC to Phoenix

Right after takeoff the 2 "students" got up from seats in coach and walked into First class up to the cockpit door
then tested if door was locked. Flight attendants were so disturbed that on a routine stop over in Ohio plane was
meet by FBI who dragged the students off the plane and interrogated them . Unable to prove anything were forced to left them go.

This incident showed that any hijackers would have to be in first class cabin and close to the cockpit to avoid suspicion

Another Al Qaeda operative, Walid Attash, made a number of flights carrying various types of utility knives (Swiss Army,
Leatherman, razor type cutters) . This operation was to see if weapons could be smuggled on board and what type
of knives would trigger a response. Found that most type of utility knives could be gotten pas security what there was
prior to 9/11. Also found that carrying art supplies and claiming that knives were part of tools needed for art project.

These operations showed KSM (Khaild Shiek Mohammed) and Bin Laden was possible to hijack aircraft

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: firerescue

The Bojinka plot was in 1995. Or are you saying that America West Flight 90 - Nov 19 1999 was a plan to resurrect that plot?

1999 is the year the Saudi's, the CIA and The NSA began tracking Nawaf Alhazmi and Khalid Almihdhar. The Saudi's put them on their watch list and informed the CIA. The NSA was intercepting their calls.

1999 is also the year Princess Haifa bint Faisal, the wife of Prince Bandar, the Saudi ambassador to the US, begins sending monthly cashier’s checks of between $2,000 and $3,500 to Majeda Dweikat, the Jordanian wife of Osama Basnan, a Saudi living in San Diego. And San Diego is where Nawaf Alhazmi and Khalid Almihdhar lived in the house of an FBI informant, Abdussattar Shaikh around this time.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 05:25 AM
link   

The Bojinka plot was in 1995. Or are you saying that America West Flight 90 - Nov 19 1999 was a plan to resurrect that plot?
a reply to: RomanMaroni

America West 90 was a test - How close could you get to the cockpit ? Would anyone notice? What would the response be?

Response by flight attendants told KSM and Bin Laden that hiijack team would need to be in first class and close
to cockpit.

Cockpit door was locked. Told Bin Laden would need means to breach door - cockpit doors prior to 9/11 were flimsy
by today standards, but still need means of getting in.

Senior flight attendants would carry keys to cockpit called "Boeing Key" to open door. Further flights established
which flight attendants would carry keys.

On 9/11 the hijackers would attack the first class flight attendants to get the keys and open cockpit

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: skyeagle409

To those of us not willfully blind, there is much evidence, assuming one understands the whys and wherefores of false flag operations.

To those of us not impervious truth, however painful that truth may be, there is ample evidence of false flag.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Understanding how cell phones work in the US, I am highly skeptical and suspicious of those "phone calls" that are such an essential part of the official story. As described by the official narrative, they were impossible. A reading of the transcript of Betty Ong's conversation with her dispatchers and HQ shows a most unnatural and awkward conversation.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Understanding how cellphones work huh? Let's see, pretty much ALL of the calls that connected that day came from Airfones onboard the jets, NOT cellphones. An example, those who espouse truth theories like to boast all about the FBI saying that no cellphone calls connected from Barbra Olson's cellphone to her husbands office, but they ignore that the very same FBI agents testified in court that SOMEONE on Flight 77 used an Airfone to call Ted Olson's office and that they had affidavits from several people who were part of those phone calls saying it was Barbra on the phone. Then, they neglect that the few cellphone calls that did connect, came from Flight 93 when it was at such a low altitude that is was WELL within the range of cell towers.

As for Betty Ong that day.....you really expected a calm and easy conversation?

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   

The point I am making is that regardless of these three having been held captive or not during the time before the attacks of 9/11 or not, the attacks would have gone ahead just the same. I dont quite see how the Bonjinka plot has anything to do with the discussion at hand and the claims made by the OP. Don't get me wrong its a interesting topic of discussion but I fail to see how it is pertinent to the release of any of these three terrorists and any connection they may have had to 9/11.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   

To those of us not willfully blind, there is much evidence, assuming one understands the whys and wherefores of false flag operations.

Ever wondered why after 14 years, no one in the news services with many investigative reporters take a 9/11 False Flag seriously?

Ever wondered why countries around the world issued warnings to the United States that Osama bin Laden and al-Qaeda, would attack America with hijacked airliners?

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out why after 14 years, there is no evidence of a 9/11 False Flag. If you think so, take your evidence to a major news service and to the NYPD and see if they take you seriously.

edit on 18-8-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Understanding how cell phones work in the US, I am highly skeptical and suspicious of those "phone calls" that are such an essential part of the official story.

Let's take a look at the rest of the story. Using the following phone record, how many calls were made from Airfones? How many calls were made from cell phones at, and below, 5000 feet?

Phone Call Records

As described by the official narrative, they were impossible. A reading of the transcript of Betty Ong's conversation with her dispatchers and HQ shows a most unnatural and awkward conversation.

It would have been difficult for anyone to have a normal conversation in a situation that Betty Ong was in.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Hindsight is a wonderful thing, but usually only used by those with an ulterior motive choosing to ignore reality in favor of their own biased views.

Absolutely every terrorist attack, accident, incident, disaster could have been avoided, if you want to go back and trawl through the links of all those involved and the circumstances of any event. The thing people forget to consider is that without that hindsight of WHAT WE NOW KNOW that would not be plausible or likely.

And please, stop with this "false flag" nonsense, in 14 years of constant ranting about it not one person here has any actual evidence for their conspiracy theory, absolutely everything they claim as "evidence" of it has been debunked a million times already.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: skyeagle409

Heavens no I have not wondered about that. I have known for quite a few years that the media in the US is essentially controlled by corporations that work hand-in-hand with the government. Our mainstream media is really but an organ for government propaganda.

Old news sir.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join