It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Last meal

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mousygretchen
Right now I would say a giant bowl of spicy ramen.
1. First would have to be a giant chili cheese dog, from a sausage made of the highest quality pork, on a French baguette right out of the oven, with some spicy homemade chili completely smothering it, then 6 different cheeses stacked and smothered on the chili.
2. Next would be a big, cheesy burrito, stuffed with carnitas pork, yellow rice, beans, cheese, strips of steak, and two sauces.

lol id hate to be your executioner when your bowels collapse

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: kellyjay

Fugu is pufferfish. The liver is extremely poisonous - tetrodotoxin. It has to be prepared exactly correctly or you will die.

Chefs in Japan have to undergo special training in order to be certified to prepare it, and their final exam is to make it for themselves and eat it.

It is obviously, pass/fail.

I've heard it's actually not all that wonderful of flavor, but it's more the idea that you are eating something that may kill you and you won't know until you've eaten it one way or the other. There are always a few accidents every year.

yeah the danger element, would be ironic if you got one that wasnt cooked properly and you died befor your execution lol

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: SgtHamsandwich
A roll of Lifesavers.

badum tssss! lol

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Chocolate.

Preferably in the form of a large Easter Egg

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I'd want lasagna cooked by the finest chef available, king crab , homemade mashed potatoes, fried potatoes, bacon, lots of bacon. Cherry cheesecake, sorry guys I really like cherries on my cheesecake.

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: troyof69
I'd want lasagna cooked by the finest chef available, king crab , homemade mashed potatoes, fried potatoes, bacon, lots of bacon. Cherry cheesecake, sorry guys I really like cherries on my cheesecake.

*throws up*

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 04:25 AM
link   
lol It's so unique tasting

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: kellyjay
Ewww!!

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Moose backstrap slow cooked with onion and green chile, served with a couple pieces of halibut beer battered and fried, grilled king salmon fillet with brown sugar and garlic salt, and fall black bear backstrap with lowbush cranberry compote cooked extra rare because...last meal, who gives a flip about trichinosis?

Desert would need to be berry cobbler with ice cream.

Drink of choice: Unsweetened ice tea.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join